jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #71*may contain graphic and adult content*i

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She ASKED Flores to see the photos and asked Travis' friend to revisit the crime scene. Now she won't look. WHAT A PHONY.

she doesnt remember that she didnt want to kill travis?

He's trying to eliminate pre-meditation re: gun

Holster=grandpa's gun had no holster, Travis' did so it COULDN't be GrNdpa's gun, right.

Sorry Jodi, you fail critical thinking class.

Boy, if she didn't want to kill Travis, why did she shoot him, stab him and practically decapitate him?

Jodi, honey...you are the worst liar and actress. You aren't fooling anyone!

Nurmi and JA bringing on the fake drama. He sounds like he is wrapping up, actually. I can hope!

I just want to thank everyone again for this site. I've been reading here for eons and finally last week when another member made a post about how many 'guests' there were and asked why they didn't just join up - I did. This is really the most thoughtful and respectful online venue I've ever encountered and I'm very pleased to have the opportunity to post here and to read the comments of so many intelligent and thoughtful people.

I'm telling you all, there is something very WEIRD about JA's fingers!!! I swear she's double jointed or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UncleGrump