jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #71*may contain graphic and adult content*i

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She told Detective in the first phone call that they were F%$K BUDDIES

She couldn't wait to tell Flores that they were having sex!!!!! It was one of the first things she told him.

That's what this is all about she wants the WORLD to know they were having sex, and lots of it.

The one 'choking' incident? I'm not clear on how much or how many violent incidents she's claiming occurred.

Anyone have a rough estimate?

Oh - she just said 4.
Thanks to the manipulation of defendant and her team (specifically going back and forth over the same testimony) it feels like 4,000. Pretty certain that was the gameplan as well.

No battered person's defense should be able to rest on 4 separate incidents of supposed violence, in a relatively short relationship, when 'abuser' and victim reside 1000 miles apart.

End it nurmi. Just effing end it. For all that is still decent and human in this world.....end it now.

pinocchio-o.gif

I didnt' want to throw mud him, but killing him in cold blood was okay.

The sex was the only secret, Nurmi - and it was a mutual, non-deviant consensual interaction.

And THAT didn't happen very often, either. And not in the months prior to his being murdered. The frequency of their liaisons is WAY overblown, imv (thank's to JA's wanting it that way).

I truly don't give a *advertiser censored** about lots of sex. Who gives a damn if it was secret. She chose it, she knew it, she used it, she is a waste of space and air. She makes me sick. This happens to some people in life. It is not a defense to murder. End of story. And she didn't go to her bishop, I do not believe that for a minute.

ok did i miss this before that she says SHE went to HER bishop about the sex?

i thought travis had been to see HIS?

Why would she have shared anything with his friends/family after she MURDERED him???

She went to her bishop about it ?... Can her bishop be called to verify that visit / call ?

Damn, he's backing up again.
Most sex lives are secret Kurt

I wish I wish I wish Juan could introduce that threatening plea deal document.

The judge needs to stop this stupidity. It's obviously made up nonsense and how lucky for Jodi, no one is ALIVE to refute her filthy lie about pedophilia being a part of Travis' life.

I actually think that picture is awful. The pose, mostly.

It makes Travis look like Bugsy Segal channeling C. Montgomery Burns.

I mean, I didn't know Travis, but that photo doesn't suit the guy portrayed by the peope who DID know him.

JMO

She was an amateur photographer with a nice camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdw1990