Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #43 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ran home on a brief break before heading up to the courthouse once lunch starts. OMG the obvious lying, fabricating, making it up as she goes along. I can't wait to eyeball the jury this afternoon.

Cannot wait to hear your thoughts!

"I tried to act like myself."

"What does that mean with Mr. Burns?"

LOL. She should just say:
"I acted like the kinky freak that I am."

All this Ryan stuff, SLC is now irrelevant
All the interviews all police reports are clear

She is conscious of guilt

She is engaged in cover up.

She is offering explanations NOT excuses IRRELEVANT
Nurmi - we are done!!!

I wouldn't be surprised if she got up and started dancing like your banana avatar. She's that twisted that nothing would surprise me. She's probably enjoying that all eyes are on her and she thinks she's garnering all sorts of sympathy. Fool.

You nailed it.
Remember as you watch her in what it appears like her making eye contact w/ the jury, she's landing on NO ONE. She's glancing in to thin air. NOT ONE of them looks at her and makes eye contact. SHe's looking everywhere while she pulls out of thin air the details she's using to fabricate this entire story. Then she looks back at Nurmi like "ok, that one's done...next!".

Liar, Bald faced liar.

This is actually getting comical (if you can put aside a heinous murder for a moment).

She is just so transparent, and such a terrible liar!

Make an appearance in Utah to do a little grinding, just to keep make it seem like all is normal.

HA!

Agree Agree Agree, normaly she gets me so upset and angry today her lieing so idiotic that I can't help but laugh at this nonsense

The jury must be so PO'd. They've listened to now 8 days of this, and she just passes over the actual murder? The camera? The laundry? What she did with her bloody clothes?

And now it's all about her. She didn't give a carp about Travis. I'd be furious if I was a juror.

Get her off the stand. Nothing matters now. How many more days of her voice and her lawyer's voice do we have to hear?? Make is stop!! lol

yes, make it stop!

She is a waste, huge waste.

I bet Nurmi will object continuously and I hope the judge over rules as many as she is now

Here you go Jodi...you talked yourself into it.

Attachments

• death-row-gurney-f8c010047d67cd3d.jpg
    death-row-gurney-f8c010047d67cd3d.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 6
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics