Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #44 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So to clarify...He wasn't raging until AFTER she shot him?

She said he was pissed off, but then got 'really' mad after she shot him.

There goes her self defense case.

Jodi has one regret and that is that she got caught! IMO

Who is the guy in the grey next to the crying sister? He seems to be scooted as far away from her as possible.

SBC, I believe that is Tanisha's husband. The reason he seems to be away from Samantha is that he is as close to his wife as he can be to give her strength and comfort.

I asked this before, but wouldn't she have had to "*advertiser censored*" the gun in some way in order to shoot it, or do you only have to pull the trigger? TIA.

I dont think Ive ever felt this sick to my stomach during a trial in my entire life. :( The raw emotion of Travis' family.. and JA/DT re-victimizing TA all over again.. It's almost too unbearable to keep watching..

Seems she may not have to continue her very difficult to resist urge to kill herself, the State of AZ may oblige her.

The jury ought to go into the deliberation room and come out in 10 minutes with a verdict.

Is nurmi gonna drone right up until the end of the day?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know it has been said. . .but she didn't remember stabbing him, she didn't realize she shot him, but on the way to SLC she went into cover up mode. . . . .WHAT FOR!?!?!?!?!?!

:waitasec: No time to run in one closet door and out the other, but time to climb the shelves to get a gun that either was not there or she planted there>? (Not there, is my guess)

Geez, even a 12 yr old could do better than this!

Exactly!!

Head wounds bleed A LOT there is no way she didn't know he was shot... well unless she shot him after the stabbing. :rolleyes:

omg seriously, she's crying at the wrong times in this testimony

Nurmi needs to just wrap it up. We've heard enough about how she feels...

and no one cares.

My wonderful MIL is sick and she comes first. I have missed everything since the lunch break, did I miss anything?

Wait, she said she didn't realize he got shot until Flores told her?? Oh, boy, I cannot WAIT for Juan to grill her about THAT.

she does have black, beady shark eyes!..and without doubt those fake glasses are meant to hide those black, dead, soulless eyes!

oh just STFU jodi!!!!!

my god i do not generally hate anyone like proper hate but sweet lordy jodi you are right up there at number one!!!

Spoken like a true scot, eh? Hahahahah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member