Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #44 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, and this time she got one that would incapacitate immediately. She learned from her first mistake.

Actually, the gun she used to kill TA would have incapacitated him immediately. The ME very clearly explained why during his testimony. TA was shot AFTER he was stabbed, not before.

Inside Edition didn't just sit down with Jodi and start interviewing her. Jodi signed all kinds of releases before the interview started which clearly proves she wasn't coerced.

Powder puff to nose ... I so hope that footage comes in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're about 15 mi. north of me! :) My daughter is here for the week (from NY) and is quite annoyed with the cold and wet - thought she's get a reprieve.

I heard the 60 was icy - not sure exactly where, but this is wild!

Don't mind the cold, but rain - can't stand it.

Try to catch the trial tomorrow - Cross may very well start at 10:30am! Keep warm and safe driving! :)

Hail and freezing my butt off in Scottsdale!

Must be the WRATH!! DRINK!

AND when she said she finally 'CONFESSED' in 2010. not a word i'd use if i'd done it in self defense.

That was crazy!!! Even Nurmi seemed to be taken back by it. Trying to fix it by saying.. why would you say you confessed when he attacked you? Or whatever he said. Lol :floorlaugh:

If I remember correctly amidst my yawns during Direct this morning, Nurmi asked about the knife wounds, Jodi couldn't remember anything except "accidentally shooting Travis" so Nurmi escaped from that line of questioning and moved right along to driving trough the desert. ;)

IIRC, she couldn't even remember where she got the knife!!!!
Just that it was upstairs from cutting the "rope".
What BS

Lordy - could KN be complaining because Sam was crying today?
It seems like something that ***** would do.
:banghead:

I thought about that earlier and they better fricken' not pull that one because that cow, Arias, has been fake crying whenever she wants. Not saying they can't, because apparently she's special and all since she brutally murdered a man, just saying it would make me sooooo mad.

Most pink eye is viral and will go away on its own without any treatment within 7 days. (if your eyeball rots and falls out of your head, I'll
deny posting that. :D)

Roflmao!

He prob would but JA's mother was crying too

I felt so sorry for Samantha when I saw her crying today. :( She's been the strong one throughout this trial... but at some point it hits and then you collapse and let it out. I have to be the strong one in my family. It's not an easy burden to have on your shoulders.

I'm thinking that what Jodi said about the jailor is serious enough to investigate immediately. Her attorneys would be foolish to let her go back to jail if this is what she claims is true. The jailor would be in deep, deep trouble, along with the superiors all the way up the line to the top. Judge wants some answers and wants them NOW. jmo

LambChop I agree! If this causes a mistrial I'm going to have a freaking stroke! I don't know if rises to that level though???:please:

I have pink eye or some sort of eye infection. My doctor wanted me to come in this afternoon, told him i couldnt, prior commitment. He says, tomorrow afternoon? I said, no can do. I need something before noon. My appointment is now on Friday.

I hope my eye doesn't fall out in the interim

How many eyes do you need? :eye: Can't you just shut the bad one and wear an eyepatch for a few days? Prioritize Linda, prioritize!!

I do think Juan will have to watch what he says and take it a little easy. He could turn the jurors off if he goes full force on everything. JMO

After listening to the lies she spewed on the stand today, IMO the gloves are off and there's nothing Juan can do that will make the jury the least bit sympathetic to her :rocker:

clear all the fog of lies and she still did not establish self defense. jmo

I have seen cases where TRULY battered woman, ones who have been hospitalized with horrible injuries, have to work very hard to convince authorities of self defense. Some of them having been horribly abused for years, and trapped in the relationships with the fathers of their children, with no money and no place to go. Many have had broken jaws, black eyes, knife wounds, guns held to their temples, been brutally raped. Their families threatened, been stalked and terrorized.

And then Jodi, who didn't live with her 'abuser', had no ties, was not financially dependent, had no kids together, and lived 1000 miles away, had never been injured by him[ 'cept MAYBE a bent finger] ---she actually drives all night and day to drop in on him--- and all he is accused of is 'lunging at her' and yelling that a 5 yr old can handle a camera better.

And that deserves the overkill that she performed on him?

After I mentioned the pic of Tanisha and Sam with wooden spoons earlier, I just had to go look for it. It's not animated like I thought, but it still makes me smile! Credit goes to mollyf!

I find this tasteless

I had marked a bunch of posts for response, but my multi-quote apparently isn't working...

Anyway, the in-chambers meeting could be really anything. Reviewing juror questions would normally wait until after both lawyers are done, but that is still one possibility. Discussing boring scheduling matters is another possibility--e.g., "OK, Juan, how long do you need for cross? 45 minutes? 10 days? Something in between? And how many more defense witnesses do we have? Anyone from out of town who has already bought tickets?" ....etc. Most likely it is nothing remotely exciting. ;)

Re: the upcoming cross...all the seminars teach you to pick the three best areas of testimony for cross and forget the rest. I don't think JM can just pick 3 in this case lol. By the way, Arizona's rule on cross examination is quite unusual--cross is NOT limited to the scope of direct. In this case, of course, Miss Jodi testified to absolutely everything on the freaking planet in direct anyway.

^^Emphasis Mine^^

Thank You! That is wonderful to know, I hope someone told Nurmi.

He's gonna get a lot of exercise hopping up and down for the next little bit.

News Flash

Hailing in Arizona, all of JA's lies are currently melting on the ground.

Actually, the gun she used to kill TA would have incapacitated him immediately. The ME very clearly explained why during his testimony. TA was shot AFTER he was stabbed, not before.

I'm not 100% sold on that, but the idea that he would get more aggressive after having his brain hit with a high velocity projectile is pure nonsense. He would be in a fog state, with minimal ability to defend himself if he retained any functional consciousness at all.

But if the jury agrees with the ME, okay. Whatever it takes to convict is fine by me.

I just had a thought. Perhaps the judge asked the jury to stay b/c they are considering that Juan should start his cross next Monday instead of tomorrow for the sake of continuity. If they decided to, they would call the jury back in to let them know court is cancelled for tomorrow. Hope not but with this court's calendar, who knows? I am just SPECULATING, I have no info to support this thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme