jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #46 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been a long, long, time lurker. Finally registered because I don't think there's any way I can refrain from posting today! Looking forward to a total annihilation of Jodi. I hope JM goes through each and every piece of bs that came out of her mouth! I'm a little worried that I'm expecting too much, but I know JM will do exactly what he needs to, and thinks is necessary.

:seeya::greetings:

she would try suicide or some bs to get out of being interrogated.

To all of our 233 guests...please take a minute today and join us here at WS. We are like a family and we come from all walks of life. We all have one thing in common with you. We are PASSIONATE about justice for all victims and families of victims who have been taken from us through crime! We would all love to welcome you into our family!

I have been watching criminal cases for over 20 years. I have never seen one this exciting.

IMO

The defendant rarely takes the stand. A defendant like this almost never takes the stand. VP thinks there may be a Perry Mason moment during this cross. :eek:

WOW ... It's already on! ... Go time!

Stike that ... back to the seal.

SEALMU_zpsb1675ef1.jpg

I hope Juan give us at least one....."Ms. Arias, how are you feeling"? I would love it!!!

OMG - the guys at work just asked me to run an errand. NOW??? Seriously???

Ugh, I will be using all of your updates to catch up when I get back. TIA!

fwiw, I saw some superhero (Batman? Spider man?) women's undies last night and I thought of all of you guys.

I've been lurking (busy busy) and watching the trial at night, but today I'm actually going to watch the trial from my studio, I don't care WHO comes in and hears the ruckus!

Ready for cross today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member