jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #46 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
this approach BS drives me nuts.....I have never seen a judge that could not make a ruling without counsel approaching.....someone pls explain the judge to me

Defense seems to be panicked by admission of her journal...........:)

Ok.. How smug her forehead wrinkle when she said "No that's not right" about being in love with him when clearlyyyyyy she writes in her journel... Dear Diary I love TA!!

I'm surprised there's not a page of nothing but her writing Mrs TA over & over.

Have to say I'm surprised at the way Juan is approaching this.
He seems to be jumping around on the less important features???
Think he's great, but have to say I'm a little disappointed.
No tomatoes please - that's just how I see it.

I admit I was wrong. I really thought she would keep up this whole battered woman charade with Juan. But boy the gloves have come off for her and she has NO problem fighting back with an aggressive man!!!

Explain that one expert witness!!!

She better buckle up!

I believe this cross is going well into next week. There is just way too much ammunition against her. This is only the tip of the iceberg....

am I the only one that has this going on the computer and the TV so I don't miss a THING during commercial breaks???

Hey! I saw him first! :floorlaugh:

Seriously, though: he is a master & we are lucky enough to get to watch him in action. It's amazing how he slices through her gaslighting and blatant lies--she thinks she's smarter than he is, and she's showing her arrogance on her face with that smirk. Poor Jodi--she has such an inflated and insane view of herself! Juan Martinez is making her look like the lying, crazy killer she is.

I wont intrude. I will just admire from afar. :blushing:

Not to be confused with stalking, I WONT be doing that!

Is journaling a psychopathic thing? I remember CA kept journals too. I haven't written in a journal since elementary school when I had one of those with a little lock.

Uh, I journal, always have and I'm not a psychopath. I think it's quite normal. Unless you're journaling about obsessive, stalking content.

I don't think she is frustrating him at all. He is a bulldog on the hunt! He is just following the scent wherever it goes and he WILL get there! Awesomeness in action!!!
But, does he seem a bit all over the place? The sister, the peeking, the finger...I know he knows where he's going with this, but I would love to have a clearer picture.

LOL Tweet "Not really following it but have to say, Jodi Arias is not helping her cause with those glasses or her bangs. They scream crazy!"

Is journaling a psychopathic thing? I remember CA kept journals too. I haven't written in a journal since elementary school when I had one of those with a little lock.
Psychopaths are people too. :giggle: Almost.

It's not particular to psychopaths though I think, because they want to have a big impact on the world, they often create their own reality just to star in it. It would be one way of rewriting the truth for them. Another form of control really.

JMO

States Exhibit #455
Defendant's journal entry Aug 26, 2007

svgfiv.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics