Jodi Arias; the sequence of events

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What do you believe were the sequence of events?

• Travis was stabbed, his throat slashed, and then he was shot

Votes: 464 71.2%
  • Travis was shot and then he was stabbed and his throat was slashed

Votes: 180 27.6%
  • Other

Votes: 8 1.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I rewatched that testimony and the forensics lady attributed the soaked carpet to all the water on the floor seeping under the carpet. I thought that was strange, but then again, I still don't know why Jodi put so much water on the floor--except that she was actually gonna attempt to clean all that blood up and realized she didn't have time.

But the evidence lady attributed it to water.

Footprints. And, maybe handprints in blood, as well.

Also someone said she flooded the bathroom with water to move his body.

They said tonight she also tried to clean the walls. Lots of swipe marks.

Did you see the police tell Jodi that she shot him in the shower with him sitting down and with her standing over him?

And, then she stabbed him? The police knew what happened and in what order from day one.

Dr. Drew had a great show tonight. Everyone should try to watch it.

IMO

I think that is her right foot because of the toes. If you look at the top of the foot, you can see it curve up a little. This would be her big toe which would make this her right foot.

Well, whatever foot it is, is secondary to where they are. The way Flores spoke, this foot pic is only a portion of the real photo. We'll find out soon enough.

Well, whatever foot it is, is secondary to where they are. The way Flores spoke, this foot pic is only a portion of the real photo. We'll find out soon enough.

They have shown the whole photo in court. What do you think we will find out?

After I cropped the picture and removed the shadow that people think are toes, I'm hopping seeing the left leg becomes more clear. I don't know.

The bathroom isn't that big. Your theory is consistent with the camera remaining in the same vicinity instead of inching up the hallway, and who knows how much rolling and back and forth-ing they could have done before she got him in that position in the location that you think. I guess locating the exact blood stains on the baseboard of the picture that follows could be the answer to the question.

This is a bad picture, but there are some blinds in it.

westwallpalmprintloc_zpsc77f00f8.jpg

The blinds I mentioned are above the scales in the bathroom.

They have shown the whole photo in court. What do you think we will find out?

[video=youtube;Y-oIDEfAjSI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-oIDEfAjSI[/video]

start listening 40:30

There's still rebuttal

Yeah, I know, but these are the ones JM says are in the picture.

Wasn't,
I haven't listened to every word JM spoke so I don't know what he said about blinds. I'm only Talking about what I see.

Did you save that foot pic to your PC and zoom in. Hold mouse key down to move picture around. ...more zoom...follow t's right arm. Blinds? What do you think?

Yes, I'm sober lol

Wasn't,
I haven't listened to every word JM spoke so I don't know what he said about blinds. I'm only Talking about what I see.

Did you save that foot pic to your PC and zoom in. Hold mouse key down to move picture around. ...more zoom...follow t's right arm. Blinds? What do you think?

Yes, I'm sober lol

I'm sorry, let me explain what I was doing. I was going along with your theory about the blinds. Then while looking for a picture of the trashcan and the blinds, I came across a picture of "some" blinds that would fit what JM and Jodi were talking about.

Jodi said in her interrogation that it was the bathroom when Flores showed her that picture. JM had her note that it was as well on the stand. JM's been saying that Jodi's time frame doesn't work because Travis was already dead down the hallway in 62 seconds. He thinks that photo was taken in the hall, facing the bathroom.

So when saw these other blinds, it reminded me again of where JM said the angle of the picture was.

Don't think you're crazy about what you see. You might actually be right. Some are not agreeing with me on the left foot picture. Somehow they can't see that Jodi's socked foot wouldn't be shaped like a boot, and they are denying that shadows are being cast of Travis' head on the floor. They don't see that the stripe is on the left because we are looking at a heel and not the elongated side of a foot. But whatever.

In any event, I couldn't find the picture with the trash can. If you can find it, I'm open to helping you figure out what you're seeing.

I'm sorry, let me explain what I was doing. I was going along with your theory about the blinds. Then while looking for a picture of the trashcan and the blinds, I came across a picture of "some" blinds that would fit what JM and Jodi were talking about.

Jodi said in her interrogation that it was the bathroom when Flores showed her that picture. JM had her note that it was as well on the stand. JM's been saying that Jodi's time frame doesn't work because Travis was already dead down the hallway in 62 seconds. He thinks that photo was taken in the hall, facing the bathroom.

So when saw these other blinds, it reminded me again of where JM said the angle of the picture was.

Don't think you're crazy about what you see. You might actually be right. Some are not agreeing with me on the left foot picture. Somehow they can't see that Jodi's socked foot wouldn't be shaped like a boot, and they are denying that shadows are being cast of Travis' head on the floor. They don't see that the stripe is on the left because we are looking at a heel and not the elongated side of a foot. But whatever.

In any event, I couldn't find the picture with the trash can. If you can find it, I'm open to helping you figure out what you're seeing.

Morning wasn't me

If you check post 2400, that's the blinds I'm talking about.

Take care

I say she had zippered sweats on and most likely had her shorts were under them, so she could get out faster. I saw the zipper in some photos...and that is how it has been determined that the foot you see in the picture is her right foot.

My guess is, she was in the process of turning him over on his back, and kicked the camera while doing so. She pressed her hand on the wall to get leverage...and left her print.

what i dont understand, why didnt she take the camera with her. isnt that the only way they would have been able to tie her to the crime? well actually there was the bloody print too

If you look at where the time stamps are on all of the pictures (sometimes it's centered, sometimes on the right) it seems like there is more to some of these pics than we've seen because you'd think it would always be in the same location on every picture, and esp. the very last one, with how pixelated the floor and wall is it seems like it was a much larger pic cropped and enlarged. I actually hope so, I really want to see everything in those pics.

One other thing, Flores said in his report that it was obvious the bleeding shoulder pic was taken at the north end (near bedroom) of the hallway, not sure if Melendez was sure because he could see more in the pic or he was also locating it by the tile markings but he seems to have them in the same place Dave does in his reconstruction.

About her foot, you have to remember that foot was the one that bumped the camera and took the shot, the camera doesn't snap the pic until 2 seconds after the button is depressed (it auto-focuses first), the foot is in motion so it may not look like either a right or left, and her foot is on or over a patch of blood, also making her toes seems neither right or left (not to mention the socks being saturated with a viscous liquid).

I can't reduce the glare on the right enough to make anything out, but I still think what looks like a foot pointed at the wall is a pool of blood in the shape of a foot, and not actually his foot. It would have to be over his head and that be the shadow of it but I can't see a way of her getting that foot into that position overhead without breaking a bone. And with the smear of blood right next to it, it's just blood pooling from his wounds as she's doing whatever it is she's doing in that picture.

Yeah, I know, but these are the ones JM says are in the picture.

I don't recall JM saying any scales or blinds were in any of the pictures, he did point out that blood was on the floor under the glass-topped scale and on the blinds (there's also a latent print on the scale and it was taken into evidence), but I don't recall any further mention of those items.

She had a gun and a knife (and a rope if you believe her) wonder if T tried to block the knife with the scale? Maybe that's why her shoulder 'has never been the same again'.

what i dont understand, why didnt she take the camera with her. isnt that the only way they would have been able to tie her to the crime? well actually there was the bloody print too

As a 'hopeful photographer', you'd think she'd have known deleted pictures could be retrieved, but she doesn't even take out the memory stick, why not? She had time enough to check his voice mails and computer e-mails after clean up, why leave the stick in the camera?

She also found out who the lead detective was and called him the night Travis was found, and continued to call him, like she was putting herself right in front of him and saying 'Look at me!' from the first night. Maybe she's just starring her own warped version of 'The Jodi Show' but I think she's been trying to get caught all along, I can't explain her behavior any other way.

As a 'hopeful photographer', you'd think she'd have known deleted pictures could be retrieved, but she doesn't even take out the memory stick, why not? She had time enough to check his voice mails and computer e-mails after clean up, why leave the stick in the camera?

She also found out who the lead detective was and called him the night Travis was found, and continued to call him, like she was putting herself right in front of him and saying 'Look at me!' from the first night. Maybe she's just starring her own warped version of 'The Jodi Show' but I think she's been trying to get caught all along, I can't explain her behavior any other way.
yea i dont get that. at the very least take the camera with you and bury it with all the other stuff she took

yea i dont get that. at the very least take the camera with you and bury it with all the other stuff she took

My best guess is she didn't take anything that belonged to Travis with her, and that included the camera and memory stick. She'll commit first degree murder but won't stoop to theft, maybe it makes her a better class of criminal in her mind.

As far as the last photo, it is a bit of a mystery why Jodi chose to pivot the body around with head oriented toward the shower for dragging (if we accept this photo as depicting Travis' back and the general camera location).

Dave

<snipped for space>

I believe we've found the shower bath mat, see the rectangular shape in the last pic (inside the sheet, you can see its upper left corner), but what is the object in the upper left? If you make the picture a negative you can see the object's shape better but still no clue what it is, arrrggg this is driving me nuts.

Oh - 'morning, all. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member