Jodi Arias; the sequence of events

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What do you believe were the sequence of events?

• Travis was stabbed, his throat slashed, and then he was shot

Votes: 464 71.2%
  • Travis was shot and then he was stabbed and his throat was slashed

Votes: 180 27.6%
  • Other

Votes: 8 1.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was studying the nudie photos some more and looking closely at the bottle in the JA braid pic, I don't see the blue KY on that bottle and it seems like it has 3 ridges going down the length of it, does any one else see that? And there is no cap on it - I think that's what *JM was getting at when asking the witness about the bottle and the cap color, it's not in the JA pic supposedly taken just a minute or two before the two of Travis.

And what is the light shining off of in the far right background? His chair in the corner by the window is leather or vinyl on the bottom (the dark brown) but I can't get the shape in the photo to match any angle of that chair. I was thinking the sheet may be on the floor in her shots but am having difficulty finding reference points.

And there is something 3 dimensional in the very last pic in the upper left, on the very edge of the pic is projector light glare but what is to the right is not glare and is 'something', if you look at it from a bit of an angle on your monitor you'll see two small round things projecting outward, I originally thought it was duvet cover buttons but now I think the white is one whole piece tapering towards the top of the pic and the small things projecting from either side of that. If you make the pic a negative it's easier to see what's light and what's dark.

She also packed up and removed the ky from the scene. Can't let that go to waste... She's so frugal and she had another Mormon to hop on all lined up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you practiced in reading xrays? What do you make of what the attached says about the trajectory? Can we say the bright white area at the forehead area represents the initial trajectory?

Also, can we say if that white elliptical pattern extending from the forehead is related to the gunshot?

I would say that the bright white area is the re-entry wound into the facial skeleton. There is a x-ray from the back that shows the bullet lodged in the soft tissue of the cheek. This X-ray makes it look like it on top of the teeth, but if you can find the posterior view it is clearly only in the soft tissue.

I'll have to look at that elliptical section some more.

How do you account for that back that, in the pictures, we can see some of Travis' back in what people keep saying is her foot?

I could not even tell that was a foot in that picture, but Travis seems to be still alive in that picture. He has his head up and his shoulders are showing. Jodi could have been holding his head up by his hair, but it looks like his right arm is up a bit too.

I was playing around with some more crime scene reconstructions. See what you think....

Dave

Yes Dave, that's it.

So I think JA dropped the camera somewhere in the middle of the hallway during her frenzied attack as TA was trying to escape down the hallway. Then she bumped it as she was maneuvering the body back toward the shower. (But i'm still not sure what exactly triggered the camera button for the last two photos.)

Some of the 62 seconds between the last two photos must've been eaten up by the maneuvering activities, so JA probably inflicted most of the stab wounds in less than 62 seconds, depending on how much time elapsed in the 44 seconds between the last shower photo and the bathroom ceiling photo before JA initiated her attack.

And another thing I'm confused about: In the 76 seconds between the last two photos, JA actually moved the body slightly toward the bedroom. Why did she do that?

If the camera really was on the floor, which I'm not sure I believe, then TA moved (or was pulled by JA) on his back toward the bedroom/carpet area in the 76 seconds between the last two photos.

The camera has spun 45-90 degrees to the right between the photos and TA has moved about two tile squares closer to the bedroom. He is, I think, only one tile away from the carpet in this last photo.

What I wonder is why in the heck would she be pulling him toward the bedroom? This question is why I think he was still fighting his way there. I don't know why his one leg is prone in the picture but I also don't understand any reason that she'd drag him to the bedroom--except that she was crazy enough to think she could get his body out of the house and realized she couldn't.

What I wonder is why in the heck would she be pulling him toward the bedroom? This question is why I think he was still fighting his way there. I don't know why his one leg is prone in the picture but I also don't understand any reason that she'd drag him to the bedroom--except that she was crazy enough to think she could get his body out of the house and realized she couldn't.

I do agree with this. I think he is still alive in this picture.

I was playing around with some more crime scene reconstructions. See what you think....

Dave

The main problem I see is you show him being turned over toward the right (or to the west) side of the hall, but in the foot picture he's on the left side. The body in the foot picture seems to be in line with the carpet stain.

She may have been dragging him like that, but I think she did like looking at it. She always looks at the autopsy photos in court.

The thing is, she had to drag him in a way that wouldn't create ripping, right? Or wouldn't the ME have testified to a ripping in the wound along with the slicing?

It's also possible that she planned to use two weapons to support her two person killing story.

I wondered about that too, but I don't think she expected to have to use a story like that. She didn't think anyone would be able to determine she was at TA's house. I think she fabricated the two-person killing story to explain all of the evidence that she figured out the investigators had at that time.

I've seen a couple of pictures with the carpet removed and the the carpet and the pad removed. The pad was soaked through. The sub-floor was also soaked. The had to take a out a large section of carpet. Some of it was because fo the tracks, but the piece is even larger than that. It appears the the blood soaked through the carpet and into the pad. That makes the amount deceiving. There is also the fact that he had lost some blood previously, but I don't think this is a major player.

I rewatched that testimony and the forensics lady attributed the soaked carpet to all the water on the floor seeping under the carpet. I thought that was strange, but then again, I still don't know why Jodi put so much water on the floor--except that she was actually gonna attempt to clean all that blood up and realized she didn't have time.

But the evidence lady attributed it to water.

I wondered about that too, but I don't think she expected to have to use a story like that. She didn't think anyone would be able to determine she was at TA's house. I think she fabricated the two-person killing story to explain all of the evidence that she figured out the investigators had at that time.

I mostly agree. I just couldn't help thinking maybe she thought two people would be the conclusion with both weapons and when the police didn't conclude that, she had to give him the hint for it. BUT then again, she seemed to have made that story up when her DNA and blood showed up on the scene, so I don't know. You can almost see her making it up in all the pauses on the interrogation video. Just theories.

The thing is, she had to drag him in a way that wouldn't create ripping, right? Or wouldn't the ME have testified to a ripping in the wound along with the slicing?

Yeah, that could be why she would turn him over.

I do agree with this. I think he is still alive in this picture.

I'm torn about this. At first, I thought he must still be fighting. But TA's right leg is completely limp in the first bleeding photo. Maybe TA did lose feeling in his legs at some point? But I believe the ME testified that TA's spinal cord was not damaged by any of the stab wounds.

Here is Flores and the creature

You will hear her say...this is his bathroom...she sees the bathroom. Put the foot pic too far down the hallway and you loose sight of the bathroom. There is that left hand jog from hallway to bathroom.

[video=youtube;Y-oIDEfAjSI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-oIDEfAjSI[/video]
Start at 40:30 and listen for a couple of minutes.

http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/7200/slide2730211946595free1.jpg

Save this pic and zoom in

http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/9548/foothand.jpg

I think this is the bathroom vanity. TA's foot pointing toward corner where little trash can is. Possible mirror (yes I'll say it, a hand) possible towel, and if you zoom far enough, the white blinds. What do you think?

Remember, she says it's the bathroom

I'm torn about this. At first, I thought he must still be fighting. But TA's right leg is completely limp in the first bleeding photo. Maybe TA did lose feeling in his legs at some point? But I believe the ME testified that TA's spinal cord was not damaged by any of the stab wounds.

I think, and I'm not a doctor or anything, but I think the loss of feeling might have been due to the rapid blood loss. Like when the circulation gets cut off. I don't want to sound morbid, but the say death begins in the feet.

Here is Flores and the creature

You will hear her say...this is his bathroom...she sees the bathroom. Put the foot pic too far down the hallway and you loose sight of the bathroom. There is that left hand jog from hallway to bathroom.

Jodi Arias Trial: Day 7 : Police Interrogation Video (No Sidebars) - YouTube
Start at 40:30 and listen for a couple of minutes.

http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/7200/slide2730211946595free1.jpg

Save this pic and zoom in

http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/9548/foothand.jpg

I think this is the bathroom vanity. TA's foot pointing toward corner where little trash can is. Possible mirror (yes I'll say it, a hand) possible towel, and if you zoom far enough, the white blinds. What do you think?

Remember, she says it's the bathroom

It's possible, but then if she finished all that in the bathroom, what I'm saying about her thinking she could drag the body out of the house HAS to be the only reason she dragged him down the hallway.

I'm going to try this again. I have cropped this picture. Imagine that it is the left leg as some have been saying. (Just let your mind imagine it.)

Suppose that the camera has taken a picture of the left foot from directly behind the left heel. In fact, the left heel might have just hit the camera to initiate the picture being taken. The foot is possibly turned anywhere from a 10am position to about a 1pm position in front of the camera.

attachment.php

With the cropped pic above, and going with the idea that this is the left leg, please see if you make this observations:

1.The stripe is on the left of the left leg--as it's supposed to be.
2. The floor seems to curve into shadow in a way that indicates a heel is there.
3. Look at the shadow on the back of the pants. See how it goes across Travis' back also? Noting that this is a shadow changes the shape of the leg.

4. Notice that the leg actually goes straight down in line with that curved exposed part of the floor, and the pant leg above that curve is folded a bit in a ripple.

5. You might can't see this, but just at the bottom of the ripple am I am talking about is more of travis' back exposed in the shadows.

I'd draw on the picture, but I suck at making it look right when I draw on it.

If nothing else, I'd like to know how her floor can create an angel like that on the floor (if her foot faced right and not left) if she's not wearing heeled boots? I think she might have shoes on in this picture, too, cause look at the bump in the hem of the pants in the spot where I say the heel is located. Evidence has shown a foot print froma shoe left in blood and I believe it was a left foot print.

This is a left foot print left by a shoe, yes? I'm not saying it's in the same spot, but it's possible Jodi got knocked out of one shoe during this attack.

shoeprint3_zps479989a0.jpg

Attachments

• left foot.jpg
    left foot.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 97
It's possible, but then if she finished all that in the bathroom, what I'm saying about her thinking she could drag the body out of the house HAS to be the only reason she dragged him down the hallway.

Well, Is the foot pic after the sink or before also taking in consideration the 2-3 events near toilet and scales. Carpet last. He was standing at the sink.

More pictures are coming for sure and isn't it ironic her favor hobby might cost her a long time in jail or death.

Two feet in picture...stripe on right and I just can't overcome her toe configuration so I'm saying left closer to T. We can only work with what we have. bad pics, not enough pixels.

Well, Is the foot pic after the sink or before also taking in consideration the 2-3 events near toilet and scales. Carpet last. He was standing at the sink.

More pictures are coming for sure and isn't it ironic her favor hobby might cost her a long time in jail or death.

Two feet in picture...stripe on right and I just can't overcome her toe configuration so I'm saying left closer to T. We can only work with what we have. bad pics, not enough pixels.

After I cropped the picture and removed the shadow that people think are toes, I'm hopping seeing the left leg becomes more clear. I don't know.

The bathroom isn't that big. Your theory is consistent with the camera remaining in the same vicinity instead of inching up the hallway, and who knows how much rolling and back and forth-ing they could have done before she got him in that position in the location that you think. I guess locating the exact blood stains on the baseboard of the picture that follows could be the answer to the question.

This is a bad picture, but there are some blinds in it.

westwallpalmprintloc_zpsc77f00f8.jpg

I think that is her right foot because of the toes. If you look at the top of the foot, you can see it curve up a little. This would be her big toe which would make this her right foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
womackian