Jodi Arias Trial discussion, #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ty for the info. I just had a passing curiosity about it. Such a sad case. He was born and raised in poverty, he was able to carve a nice life out for himself and then JA happened. :(

Sad for his family too. As I think not only did they love him, but I bet they also held onto the fact that he was able to better himself as he did.

Im sill trying to figure out how she made the money to deposit on the trip......

Years ago I heard from some whole life insurance salesman that each month would stop at their clients' homes to pick up that month's premium. Maybe she was picking up Prepaid monthly premium and depositing into her personal rather than a biz account? Otherwise how she made that money might have more to do with why so much KY was used up.

Years ago I heard from some whole life insurance salesman that each month would stop at their clients' homes to pick up that month's premium. Maybe she was picking up Prepaid monthly premium and depositing into her personal rather than a biz account? Otherwise how she made that money might have more to do with why so much KY was used up.

:floorlaugh:

Really? I'm not a professional in the field of psychiatry, but I lived with someone for awhile who seemingly went thru psychotic episodes. It was scary. I later found out this person had been put under psychiatric evaluation while in the military, but had been in the military for some time prior. I also later found out this person was taking steroids. Btw, as of RB's testimony stating she was strong, almost a six pack and aggressive, steroids crossed my mind for her at that time.
Imo

The gun staging robbery and its later use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:coffeeup:

It's so weird that those deposits were exact hundred dollar increments, too. :waitasec:

I feel sad for JA's grandparents. It's clear they lived a very modest lifestyle. Shame on JA for dragging them into this.

Well Im off for a romantic afternoon with my adorable hubby. Im taking him out to Outback for his birthday. :)

I will check in to see what I missed when we return.

I know I can rely on all of you to let me know what happened.

All of you are the best-est!:great:

:seeya:

I feel sad for JA's grandparents. It's clear they lived a very modest lifestyle. Shame on JA for dragging them into this.

Plus you can see where they put that wall up to probably build that room for her jmo

Plus you can see where they put that wall up to probably build that room for her jmo

TA's closet was bigger then her entire bedroom.

eta-whats the deal with her mother and father? Why was she living with her grandparents?

Hmmm... what all, besides the gun, was stolen from her grandparent's house? Was money stolen? Maybe that was what she deposited?

Just pondering. The money thing won't get out of my head!

Where *DID* JA work then?

Listening to that was like walking down the hall at Universal...to my office.

Hmmm... what all, besides the gun, was stolen from her grandparent's house? Was money stolen? Maybe that was what she deposited?

Being a waitress or bartender, you make cash tips. I'd think she was possibly depositing that. Just wondering why she deposited in increments to the same account? Perhaps one was a cheque by her employer, and the other Cash tips?

The second account could very well be her grandparents? It's a mystery.
Not overly sure what the accounts have to do with murder though.

I think they were just trying to show the Jury her whereabouts that day and time.

Where *DID* JA work then?

Listening to that was like walking down the hall at Universal...to my office.

She did in fact work at a restaurant, it just wasn't "margaritaville"

Who would buy his house knowing what a gruesome murder happened there?

I would have nightmares living there.

Who would buy his house knowing what a gruesome murder happened there?

I would have nightmares living there.

The people who bought it may not know what went on there. Most of the time when you buy a house the realtor doesn't tell you about deaths in the house or things like this that have transpired in the home because they wouldn't make the sale.

mine either.......I know where I think :blushing: BUT........:waitasec:

The people who bought it may not know what went on there. Most of the time when you buy a house the realtor doesn't tell you about deaths in the house or things like this that have transpired in the home because they wouldn't make the sale.

Im thinking I've herad that they are required to.....but could be totally wrong....but think there are some states it is to be disclosed....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove