Jodi Arias Trial discussion, #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sill trying to figure out how she made the money to deposit on the trip......

Just thinking...at first my mind went into the gutter, but then...

What if she had paychecks, but when she left at 5AMish from Yreka, the banks weren't open yet. She needed them put into her bank account so she could use her debit card.

So when she got to Monterey it was now banking hours (10AMish), so she stopped to deposit them in her bank's branch there.

There may be nothing more to those receipts than tracking her steps on the trip.

they laid the foundation for the credit card pretty hard.. maybe the credit card statement will come into play

(I am thinking cash advances so she had money available for cash so she left no trail in Arizona.. thus the lack of CC receipts?)

Hi WS'ers,
I made up a map to give some perspective of how far Jodi drove in the days she had the rent car.
I also added Monterey, CA as it was mentioned that some of the receipts were from that location.
Also, another route in pink, (besides what Google suggested) from Mesa to West Jordan (Salt Lake City), Utah.

Hope it's useful to some.

ioj3nq.jpg

well lets see, she deposited cash into her accounts. (perhaps one saving acct and one debit account??)
She clearly showed a trace of her where abouts with the cc's and knew not to use them in AZ, ..but she did have cash available, as she had cash in her account. Perhaps she took out a large cash deposit for her gas requirements in AZ. The prosecution made sure to go over how much money would be in her account with the added money . I believe it was 900.00.

Perhaps bank statements will come into play later this afternoon, showing a large cash withdrawl.

Who would buy his house knowing what a gruesome murder happened there?

I would have nightmares living there.

Me! That appears to be a nice house and I'm sure the murder immediately decreased its price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi WS'ers,
I made up a map to give some perspective of how far Jodi drove in the days she had the rent car.
I also added Monterey, CA as it was mentioned that some of the receipts were from that location.
Also, another route in pink, (besides what Google suggested) from Mesa to West Jordan (Salt Lake City), Utah.

Hope it's useful to some.

ioj3nq.jpg

awesome!!! added to the timeline thread!

well lets see, she deposited cash into her accounts. (perhaps one saving acct and one debit account??)
She clearly showed a trace of her where abouts with the cc's and knew not to use them in AZ, ..but she did have cash available, as she had cash in her account. Perhaps she took out a large cash deposit for her gas requirements in AZ. The prosecution made sure to go over how much money would be in her account with the added money . I believe it was 900.00.

Perhaps bank statements will come into play later this afternoon, showing a large cash withdrawl.

bbm

But why would she put cash in only to take it out? She could show her whereabouts other ways, kwim? :waitasec: (I guess we don't know about a cash withdrawal yet, but just thinking it through)

Years ago I heard from some whole life insurance salesman that each month would stop at their clients' homes to pick up that month's premium. Maybe she was picking up Prepaid monthly premium and depositing into her personal rather than a biz account? Otherwise how she made that money might have more to do with why so much KY was used up.

My in laws had a salesman that stopped by their house (until about 10 yrs ago) to pick up their monthly payment. This guy was pocketing the money for yrs tho and covering it up, they ended up w/ no life ins at all but the company paid out a modest settlement. (just FYI)

We are back!

Please do a recap for this pm session im off to bed was up since 2 am.....thanks u can PM me with it xxxx

The people who bought it may not know what went on there. Most of the time when you buy a house the realtor doesn't tell you about deaths in the house or things like this that have transpired in the home because they wouldn't make the sale.

I believe by law the realtor has to tell you if a murder occurred there.

they are showing the way he walked from the shower after the first strike imhoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member