Jodi Arias Trial Discussion #8 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Zoey. A good question. One more thing: From yesterday's utterly astonishing interrogation, I recalled a coincidence: Jodi said that the Ninjas stole thirty dollars from her. As I remember, that is the exact amount that the Ninja gun thief stole from her at her grandmother's house. Coincidence? I think not.

amazing, huh? the gun thieves were hunting a .25 automatic and took her $30. NOW, the ninjas come in to murder travis and steal her $30.

clearly, the '$30 ninjas' are the culprits in both cases!! they set her up, i tell ya!

sorry had to post this :floorlaugh:
207ozl1.jpg

Love it....

I wish ICA were in a cell, period.. but that's a different story...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Can you imagine the stories they would tell each other!

ETA . . . referring to Jodi and Casey sharing a cell

Hi, Zoey. A good question. One more thing: From yesterday's utterly astonishing interrogation, I recalled a coincidence: Jodi said that the Ninjas stole thirty dollars from her. As I remember, that is the exact amount that the Ninja gun thief stole from her at her grandmother's house. Coincidence? I think not.

got other ideas but ...........:blushing:

trying to discredit Det. Flores and his interrogation technique.

<okay>

What was creepy was when Det. Flores said he was not going to give her any addresses, she said "that's okay, I know his grandmother's address".

WTH? Did she have it memorized? And why would she?

oh yah, because she's a stalker who knew every detail about Travis.

That's some creepy stuff right there --

MOO

Mel

That slid past me but honestly that is pretty odd. I do not even
have my husbands grandmas address memorized.

Casey actually was a much better liar, far more convincing, way better actress than Jodi. Jodi is as cold as ice! IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good Morning. I'm astounded when Jodi talks about how Travis was very much alive and wounded. She had time to save his life, but continued killing him. What is humane about that?

Good fricking grief. The defense attorney sucks. I could cross-examine better. You can lead on cross and he's asking open ended questions. Just lead the man down the path you want him to go and stop wasting time and boring the jury.

Is it possible that the fact that JA didn't have a lawyer during the interrogation could hurt the PA case.

Ooooo...she's giving him the silent treatment and staring at him. Freakin creepy, man.

From what I understand, psychopaths will use facial keys from other people in order to read how what they're saying is going over. IIRC

ETA . . . referring to Jodi and Casey sharing a cell

If she's found not guilty, she and KC could open a trial consulting firm together. That way they could both steal from their company.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tessi417