Jodi Arias Trial Discussion #9 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not quilty by reason of self defense is still NG and she'd walk. IMHO

How is she going to prove self-defense? Since she can't prove that she can't prove not guilty. imo

Oh one more catty thing. The victim advocate pointed out to me that Nurmi's shirt tail was hanging out the back of his suit jacket the whole afternoon. His co counsel didnt even tell him to tuck it in lol. Meow..

IMO then it was deliberate. Like Jose's big wrinkled pad ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to jump in but I have been wondering about the blood splatter around the sink area.

The recreations don't really show Travis at the sink area while being stabbed.

It almost looks like that is where the initial attack was. What do y'all think?

How is she going to prove self-defense? Since she can't prove that she can't prove not guilty. imo

She doesn't have to prove anything. Presumption of innocence blah blah blah

I'm wondering if JA is smarter then I think she is. If she wrote those diary entries thinking that if she was ever charged, they would have the diary showing she is had no idea what happened to him, its not just devious but brilliant. I tend to lead towards her being delusional, though.

that is what I think too... someone posted the charges on the last thread and I am dreading trying to find it LOL.. but I truly want to look at it again hahaha.

Yeah I was just sitting here thinking how they went for shock and aww almost on day one, the jury may become a little numb the farther this stretches on, time will tell

I don't think she can but that seems to be where the defense is headed. What other chance does she have? She wasn't/isn't legally insane and the defense's OS said she killed him.

On truetv the heads keep saying JA will need to testify to her self defense story......As I recall they said the same thing about KC and her phony story. I don't see how anyone can believe anything she has to say anyway since all she does is lie........

Sorry to jump in but I have been wondering about the blood splatter around the sink area.

Evidence proved to me he was stabbed more along his crawl down the hallway while he tried to get away.

Hi! Yup that was me from Peterson.

Jodi is a good distance from the jurors. It's the hugest courtroom I've ever seen. They never see her standing and limping around, just sitting. Plus they look at her through multiple tables and of course both her attorneys and a/v equipment. And she hides in her hair. I made a point to view the jury as much as I could and I never saw them looking at her.

Awesome :seeya: You two were so dedicated and informative. Huge Thank You. Thanks so much for the info. on this case. I usually head to Phoenix once a year. Of course this would be the year I'm not :banghead: I might be able to work something out before i head out on Vacation :waitasec:

Where is her dad? I thought they were. "close"

She doesn't have to prove anything. Presumption of innocence blah blah blah

I think she does because she is claiming yes I did it but it was in self-defense. She has to show the jury..hey look I was trying to defend myself from whatever. Otherwise you just say NG and let the prosecution prove their case. jmo

What recreations? The only ones I've seen were on Headline News and they did not match what the ME testified to. IIRC.

Evidence proved to me he was stabbed more along his crawl down the hallway while he tried to get away.

So what are you thinking about the sink area?

BTW- Hey and thanks Linda! :seeya:

i'm sure the PA will hammer away at this, but to me, the clincher that her self-defense claim is BS is those last pictures of him in the shower. he's sitting in the shower. he's naked. between that last picture and the ceiling picture, how much time elapsed? enough for the naked, vulnerable, sitting guy to pose a threat to her life? with what? where were HIS weapons?

she obviously had hers with her at that time because there wasn't time for her to run and get anything. clearly, NOT self defense.

What recreations? The only ones I've seen were on Headline News and they did not match what the ME testified to. IIRC.

You know, the stick/picture figures showing her dragging him through the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3