Jodi Arias Trial Discussion #9 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Look they match, so rare to see that lol

The KPHO link is showing the inside of the courtroom where the ABC15 link is just showing the seal...

She has new glasses. Good Lord.:furious:

Someone read my suggestion for the defense table to field trip over to LensCrafters!

Did Mr. Nurmi get a functioning pair? I hope so! It helps!

What a load of crap!! I am also watching and she actually referred to JA as a 'normal girl from California.' She is indeed all about battered women's syndrome and clearly had NO clue about this case.

Normal? Compared to who? The Manson girls?

TMK she was trying to get the letters published prior to the judge's ruling they were inadmissible. Taint the jury pool? Raise money? Motherly proclamation of her daughter's innocence?

:dunno:

I read that she was selling the pictures to fund her trip to Az. to attend the trial. That may be why she is selling the so-called letters, too. Apparantly she had to quit her job.

Tbh, I am not that concerned at the jurors questions.

It is still early in the trial.
Also it is a capital case. If I were in their shoes, I would want to make sure I had eliminated all reasonable doubt before finding her guilty. But at this point, I would be thinking she was guilty.

Some people on here were always suprised that his room mates didn't see/ smell or hear anything, I know his house was large, but I am a little suprised that they didn't smell anything. Not in an "oh they must be in on it way" but more just I find it slightly unusual.

bbm: I am not either. We have to remember that they knew ZERO about this case or they would not be jurors.

They don't know what we know..

The roommates have not even taken the stand yet. It thought the questions were logical considering what has been presented to them so far in testimony.

Frankly, I too, wonder why the bmw was not looked at just in case it was used for a hiding place for anything.

Jodi is sporting new glasses today :waitasec: Did my purchase of a pink t shirt and shorts help pay for that :what:

What’s involved in filing a restraining order? Specifically, would TA have had to divulge the sexual aspect of his relationship with JA? TIA

TA seemed to have let JA’s previous bad behavior slide (eg stalking, tire slashing) without filing a report with LE or restraining order. Wonder if JA had already been blackmailing TA or hinting about exposing their sexual behavior?

Blackmail is something that has crossed my mind also.
I believe with a restraining order one must disclose the nature of the relationship, if any.

Looks like Jodi got herself some new glasses.

Didn't someone on here say yesterday that whole defense table needed to be treated to Lenscrafters...???

OT I am so impressed with Beth Karas. IMO, she presents an objective point of view and doesn't sensationalize. She'll postulate about the merits and deficits of each side's case rather than just spin one side. And I find that to be the most interesting style of reporter. She's awesome.

I've watched her cover trials over the years and I really like her style too.
I wish they'd give her her own show, she's more interesting than the screaming/talking heads. MOO :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme