Jodi Arias Trial: the weekend discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone do a quick summary of anything
important today? I am in the middle of potty training
my daughter and didn't get much time to watch anything.

From what I saw on the timeline there was a text about tieing
her to a tree then the privacy anger. Was this the same text
or was there an explanation of how it changed?

Was there implication with the deposits that she took his money
or just that she was trying to establish alibi?

No text messages from either Travis or the defendant have been testified to in court as of today. The defense alluded to some nasty messages Travis sent the defendant but what attorneys say isn't evidence, not until it comes in from testimony of an actual witness on the stand.

Not sure about the deposits, the receipts were just entered as evidence from the detective who executed the search warrant in California.

I find this case disgusting! The anal sex TA had with JA is insulting, horrible an inhumane, The fact that JA submitted to it shows she was/is crazy. Still, I hope she gets the DP!

I'm not crafty with maps and I can't look at any more crime scene photos but I wanted to post a little something to kick off the weekend thread, so....

attachment.php

Love it! :)

Just a question, but, who stated Travis insisted that his relationship with Jodi be kept a secret? Was it only Jodi who said this, or did some of his friends also say this? Just curious. thanks.

Has anyone noticed that JA's male attorney never talks to her, like ever?

I noticed it too. He never looks at her, and his chair is as far away from her as he can get without being in the aisle. MOO

Regarding the pic of TA crouching in the shower..Everybody has an opinion on what his expression showed and they differ cos we just don't know. I think he looked sad and maybe had been crying. Not sure if JA ordered him down. I have known a few Mormon men in my lifetime and some feel really guilty if they sin and a lot of them wear their hearts on their sleeves and do not think crying is unmanly. Well, lots of guys and gals also don't see crying as unmanly. Tears really flow at the Mormon Fast and Testimony meetings. My DH has six Mormon brothers and they tear up/cry easily.

Thought that popped into my mind was that after he had sex with JA again, he felt so guilty he had a good cry in the shower. Probably felt remorseful, told JA it probably should not have happened, she got insulted and flew into a rage. I probably should have not seen that pic of him because now I am wondering what he was thinking and I have no clue and should not even be speculating but I cannot help what pops into my head.

I wish the death penalty was carried out swifter than it is..sometimes is amounts to just life in prison. I sure wish JA would fess up...I thought she was looking really ill the other day and I expected her to break down and confess the details..but no, she looked much better the next day. This is the first trial I have watched so, pretty ignorant to the process.

No text messages from either Travis or the defendant have been testified to in court as of today. The defense alluded to some nasty messages Travis sent the defendant but what attorneys say isn't evidence, not until it comes in from testimony of an actual witness on the stand.

Not sure about the deposits, the receipts were just entered as evidence from the detective who executed the search warrant in California.

We will also have to wait and see how Jodi responded to those nasty text messages and what types of messages Jodi sent Travis. I think there will be a whole lot to come.

I noticed it too. He never looks at her, and his chair is as far away from her as he can get without being in the aisle. MOO

Might be afraid of her!

I find this case disgusting! The anal sex TA had with JA is insulting, horrible an inhumane, The fact that JA submitted to it shows she was/is crazy. Still, I hope she gets the DP!

Can you provide me with a source of said sex..... besides the defense attorneys' opening statement? TIA

What happens between two consenting adults not our business. They apparently didn't find it insulting or inhumane. Different things appeal to different people.....it does not at all mean someone is crazy because sexually they are into something you are not.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I am not believing that this all happened in a little over a minute's time. I don't mean to offend, but I don't believe the last shot is of Jodi dragging Travis. I just don't see it possible with the amount of stab wounds, and struggling, and him getting down the hall. I think the photo that they think happened during the dragging is simply after Travis fell to the ground, perhaps after leaning over the sink. JMO

It makes me sick to think that Jodi is probably sitting back thinking "they have no idea what they are talking about." Since she admitted to self defense and we know she did it, I wonder if the true nature of when these inadvertent images were snapped will ever be revealed?

I haven't had time to read everything but do we know there was anal sex rather than vaginal? Could this be another lie from JA to make Travis look bad? It just sounds strange to me if he thought anal sex was less sinful than vaginal sex. Maybe it's just not true!
Jmo

Have any of Travis' friends alluded to the sexual relationship he and Jodi had?

Haven't read every single detail of the case, but since Travis is unable to speak, who is it that gave all of the details of the relationship he had with Jodi? His friends?

Sorry, I have to respectfully disagree with you also. For God's sake, he was a man! He could have stopped all of this if he had WANTED to. When someone slashes your tires (twice) and crawles through your friggin' doggie door, and drives all over the country to be with you, you are either on an ego trip, stupid or wanting the sex!

Just to make sure everyone understands, I believe what JA did was beyond horrible. She deserves the death penalty!!

I have to weigh in here.. bbm - I think there's a larger societal problem at play where it's very, very difficult for us as a society to accept men as potential victims on any level. This starts from a young age with little boys who are often taught to be tough and instead are programmed not to ever show weakness or vulnerability.

The idea that a grown man could possibly be a victim of any kind of abuse at the hands of a woman is not something we are comfortable with, accept, or understand.

IMO this is quite universal, and the cycle is very dangerous. There is stigma and shame for boys and men in coming forward and admitting fear, asking for help, etc. It stays quiet and we don't know it's real so we continue to deny its real. Whether its silent, veiled threats or stalking or physical abuse -- men can be victims as much as women can be. But if heaven forbid they end up murdered, the woman pretty much has a guarenteed automatic excuse that she herself was being abused by the man, and our culture is prone to give her the benefit of the doubt, assuming the man must have been somehow contributing to the problem.

In no way am I suggesting that Travis wasn't enjoying himself. He was honest with himself and with others. The defense is saying he was a hypocritical phony Mormon man portraying himself to be virtuous while living a sinful existence with Jodi. However I think he made it very clear to JA and everyone else what their "relationship" was and what it was not. Travis was clear and Jodi was clear and that was the problem. Travis wasn't conflicted.

He was inexperienced sexually, she seemingly was not and she was probably a "good time"... he had a good time with her. He knew and made it apparent she was NOT marriage material. He wanted more out of a partner in life and wanted to pursue bigger, better things.

As a normal 30-year old man, he probably couldn't have expected this crazy you-know-what who was stalking him and became obsessed to escalate. Frankly, I don't know how many men would recognize the signs of a truly dangerous woman and would know how to properly react in an appropriate reaction. I'm sure Travis NEVER thought the girl who slashed his tires would end up slaughtering him. Just because she didn't leave him bruised and battered doesn't mean she did damage to him.

One more thing - psychopaths of either gender are incredibly calculating and deceptive. Even trained professionals who specialize in psychopathy can have difficulty recognizing a dangerous psychopath behind their charm and manipulation. So to say that Travis must have been on an ego trip, stupid, or wanting sex actually fits perfectly with JA being a psychopath as they know what their victim is vulnerable to and they exploit that to the max and then go in for the kill (literally, in this case), finally disposing of the person who is no longer of use to them.

That's about all. I've lost my train of thought!

Because, he was using her, please let's not whitewash this! And because she wasn't getting what she wanted, she murdered him. Once again I will say, I hope she get's the DP!

I am not believing that this all happened in a little over a minute's time. I don't mean to offend, but I don't believe the last shot is of Jodi dragging Travis. I just don't see it possible with the amount of stab wounds, and struggling, and him getting down the hall. I think the photo that they think happened during the dragging is simply after Travis fell to the ground, perhaps after leaning over the sink. JMO

It makes me sick to think that Jodi is probably sitting back thinking "they have no idea what they are talking about." Since she admitted to self defense and we know she did it, I wonder if the true nature of when these inadvertent images were snapped will ever be revealed?

Unbelievable but true....the time stamps prove it. If you look at the amount of blood running over TA's shoulder to his back in that pic, you can tell it's not just after the initial attack. It looks to me like that was after his throat was slit, and the stab wounds came before that fatal injury according to the ME.

Because, he was using her, please let's not whitewash this! And because she wasn't getting what she wanted, she murdered him. Once again I will say, I hope she get's the DP!

At this point, where is the evidence to prove this???

As of right now, I believe the following statements from the defense attorney's opening statement:

Jodi killed Travis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member