John Edward's Love Child - Tell me this ISN'T his kid

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
JE must have read the book before it was published, which makes me believe that EE and JE are two peas in a pod. Imagine living in the same house and writing about the affair!

Without a doubt, EE has had a difficult life - loss of a child, an unfaithful husband, and cancer. Putting herself in the spotlight hasn't helped. IMO it would have been better had she not written a book and had allowed the affair to fade into history.

Another politician hits the dust.

So, according to the NE, he knew the baby was his, but he devised an elaborate scheme to deny paternity, while making payments to Rielle? Rielle now seems to be a government witness that campaign funds were illegally used. Maybe JE will end up serving some time.

It must be a pressure cooker around the house these days between JE and EE. The only thing to stir the pot a bit more would be if she filed for divorce. Part of me feels sorry for her, but another part makes me wonder if she involved herself in a cover-up, too.

Thinking of Bill Clinton, Elliot Spitzer, Mark Sanford, Larry Craig, and John Edwards, why do these women stay? Is it love, or is it insecurity, politics, and/or money?

I think he was giving the money to a staffer/friend that would then pass it on to her. Guess it was JE's way of thinking that he was flying under the radar.

I ponder if the DNA results will finally be the last straw for EE... it has to be very, very hard to come to terms with knowing that while you are fighting cancer, your spouse was not only messing around, but was also creating a family with the mistress. :(

I wonder why the major media outlets aren't carrying this story.

They sometimes give The National Enquirer a wide berth. I am sure they are all over it trying to confirm. Fox being Fox - they probably just didn't want to miss a chance to report on the further depth of Edward's bad behavior!

I'm a fan of The Enquirer - they broke this story and I have no reason to believe this latest piece of information they have uncovered is inaccurate.

http://www.newsweek.com/id/151783

I found this Newsweek story about Rielle - pre DNA test. However, it's still an interesting insight into who she is.

No doubt, she is a flaky, manipulative train-wreck and I believe she totally orchestrated her seduction of JE. Still, he was weak enough to fall for whatever she was selling - hook, line and sinker - and there is no doubt in my mind that he is the father of that baby.

While we have seen many, many "men" fall to seduction, this story is especially tragic to me. Not only because EE has terminal cancer, but because JE is so publicly self-righteous. What is that biblical saying? "Let he without sin cast the first stone." That is so rarely the case in situations like this and that is what bothers me the most. Not to mention, EE is an incredible woman who has suffered great tragedy and deserves to live out the rest of her life on earth in dignity and peace.

JE wants (or wanted) to be president of the United States of America. I am a staunch Democrat, but I wouldn't vote for him now if he was the last candidate standing. I would never put my trust in such a weak, dishonest lowlife. He should fade out once this is over.

No doubt, she is a flaky, manipulative train-wreck and I believe she totally orchestrated her seduction of JE. Still, he was weak enough to fall for whatever she was selling - hook, line and sinker - and there is no doubt in my mind that he is the father of that baby.

While we have seen many, many "men" fall to seduction, this story is especially tragic to me. Not only because EE has terminal cancer, but because JE is so publicly self-righteous. What is that biblical saying? "Let he without sin cast the first stone." That is so rarely the case in situations like this and that is what bothers me the most. Not to mention, EE is an incredible woman who has suffered great tragedy and deserves to live out the rest of her life on earth in dignity and peace.

JE wants (or wanted) to be president of the United States of America. I am a staunch Democrat, but I wouldn't vote for him now if he was the last candidate standing. I would never put my trust in such a weak, dishonest lowlife. He should fade out once this is over.

I think Mr. Values already has faded. No matter about his come-back speeches attempts, after fathering a love child, presumeably lying, possibly illegally using campaign funds, who would believe anything he said?

Makes one wonder how men like Elliot Spitzer, Mark Sanford, and John Edwards - all who have pre-teen or teenage children - can sleep at night.

They probably all sleep like babies. It's their families that are probably laying awake at night.

There's a shocker! :)

Exactly, my friend! Can anyone honestly say they are at all surprised by this news?

One thing I have to mention though....did Rielle really have to bring the baby to court with her to testify? I mean come on, she couldn't find a babysitter for the day? Puleeeze. That was such a publicity stunt.

I think back when Rielle and John were dancing around the whole paternity thing and before EE came out with the book, Rielle was still believing that she and Johnny would be together after Elizabeth was gone. Then the book came out and I'm sure there were other things we don't know about and now I think RH and JE are no longer the lovey-dovey couple they once were. Which is why she changed her tune and pushed for DNA testing and why she's testified against him.

Wow Fox is quoting the national enquirer as a ligitimate source??:waitasec:
:woohoo:

Must be a slow news day lol.

He's a slime bucket anyways and if this is true it just proves that he is a icky sticky sludge bucket of green gooey slime. :mad:

I'm just blown away that Edwards is gonna fess up to being the daddy. I believed what he said just like I believe when Clinton said he did not have sex with that woman. I'm flabbergasted. I believe in these men. After all, they're politicians.

LOL, shocker! Not surprised, I figured he was the baby daddy a long time ago (I just love to use that phrase!). Maybe JE and that guy from South Carolina can run on a bipartisan ticket!!

(And honestly, I don't care what these people they do in their private lives. It's not my business. It only becomes my business when they parade it around by being in the news!)

LOL, shocker! Not surprised, I figured he was the baby daddy a long time ago (I just love to use that phrase!). Maybe JE and that guy from South Carolina can run on a bipartisan ticket!!

(And honestly, I don't care what these people they do in their private lives. It's not my business. It only becomes my business when they parade it around by being in the news!)

Yeah, I only seriously care about it (past thinking that they are dogs in their personal lives) when they blatantly lie about it and/or try to funnel public money to the mistress. Bad, bad move.

http://www.politicsdaily.com/2009/0...rielle-hunter-nearby-and-elizabeth-packs-her/

OMG. He's moved his mistress close to him so that he can have a relationship with his daughter. (Or, might he want a double life with both women?) Elizabeth is rumored to be packing her bags. Good for her. I hope she takes him to the cleaners.

He supposedly told E that he was tired of all the lies and was ready to publicly admit F is his daughter. Give me a break. He was caught.

Sounds to me like one way or the other, JE and RH are back on. Maybe not full force but I think the plan has always been that they would wind up together once EE was out of the way. Just looks like maybe they got tired of waiting.

So now the reasoning will be because he wants to "have a hand in raising his daughter."

Please, Elizabeth, get an attorney, a better one that JE, although this might prove difficult. JE is not a divorce attorney but has won some remarkable cases. Still, the entire nation knows about his love child and after his possible mis-use of campaign funds, IMO she has a chance of a good settlement. I cannot see how E could possibly stay in the same house has JE.

I wonder what JE is doing for money these days.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back