John Edwards Mistress

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
FWIW, I honestly could care less. The man screwed up (no pun intended), he owned up to it, and he will have to deal with the outcome of his decision. Don't get me wrong, I am not giving him a free pass of infidelity, but I don't care personally. It has no effect on me whatsoever. And, it shouldn't.

He will be held accountable by those closest to him. His family.

IMHO

Agree completely.

Beat me to it, and with a good coffee spew for the channeling comment. This guy is sleaze, America-style; even his own state doesn't want him back in office.
Also to those who feel for his wife; she's complicit in this too, knowing his potentially explosive past and backing him on the national stage in 2008 for the Presidency, using her cancer as a sympathy hook for him. Plague
on the whole crowd of Edwards and his sycophants....

C6

I agree - if he did tell her back in 2006. I'm not so sure this is true. He may be saying that now to lessen the weight of his betrayal. I think it is quite possible she didn't know about it until he dropped out of the race.

Well... it doesn't look like the mistress is wanting a paternity test.

http://www.newsweek.com/id/151826
Edwards ex-mistress rules out paternity test
Ex-mistress of John Edwards nixes DNA testing to establish the paternity of her daughter
Associated Press

Ima

Yeah, like we didnt' see that one coming. He's more than willing to take a DNA test, knowing full well the mother wouldn't allow it. How convient

You wait, the NE is going to find that child's DNA on something and then...................

laney.gif

Thank you so much; and I am so very, very for your loss. I'd so hoped your husband was one of the few that beat it... (my father had lung cancer, too).

Hugs,
Barbara

Barbara,

I'm so sorry to hear about your Dad. That's a tough loss. Our Dad's mean so much to us.

My husband died at the end of January, so it has been six months. Sometimes you wonder how you will get through, but you take it day by day and sometimes minute by minute.

I didn't realize that Elizabeth had written a book, but will go check it out.

Laney
:blowkiss:

Beat me to it, and with a good coffee spew for the channeling comment. This guy is sleaze, America-style; even his own state doesn't want him back in office.
Also to those who feel for his wife; she's complicit in this too, knowing his potentially explosive past and backing him on the national stage in 2008 for the Presidency, using her cancer as a sympathy hook for him. Plague
on the whole crowd of Edwards and his sycophants....

C6

Good grief. I suggest a good decaf. :rolleyes:

Well... it doesn't look like the mistress is wanting a paternity test.

http://www.newsweek.com/id/151826
Edwards ex-mistress rules out paternity test
Ex-mistress of John Edwards nixes DNA testing to establish the paternity of her daughter
Associated Press

Ima
See, I really believe that he is the father. My Mother has been giving me hell because, she doesn't think so. I knew that there was no way that he was going to take an unpolluted/untainted paternity test. I was just waiting to see how he got around it. I didn't think it was going to be this way, though. I thought that he might try to do it the way they did in "Primary Colors". He did better though - he got the Mother to do it. He probably threatened to cut her off. I think that she is getting more money than we know.

I agree - if he did tell her back in 2006. I'm not so sure this is true. He may be saying that now to lessen the weight of his betrayal. I think it is quite possible she didn't know about it until he dropped out of the race.

Interesting possibility. No matter how we cut it, if she knew at any time before he was outed by the NE, she's got some 'splainin to do. It's not just her personal life anymore when she publically supports someone as flawed as he for national office. It'll be interesting for me to go bacj and see when she says he told her..

Yes, this is harsh. I happen to still believe that we deserve our country to be run by someone of character, and those who enable mass flim-flammery on that issue, whether for love or money, cancer or not, don't rate very highly.

C6

Good grief. I suggest a good decaf. :rolleyes:

Such a good line will cause a spew even on decaf.
Being in a NC border state, I've been sensitized to the damage he has done the state and its medical community; watching that poseur and his greasy minions unmasked is better than IHOP at 2 AM. :winko:

C6

The pics of him in the hotel room holding the baby are recent right? Well, if he told his wife in 2006 and quit the affair why would he meet up with this woman, go to a hotel room and hold her baby (that isn't is)? Then hide like an idiot in the bathroom to avoid the media?

How stupid does he think people are?

The pics of him in the hotel room holding the baby are recent right? Well, if he told his wife in 2006 and quit the affair why would he meet up with this woman, go to a hotel room and hold her baby (that isn't is)? Then hide like an idiot in the bathroom to avoid the media?

How stupid does he think people are?

Answer: Pretty darn stupid.

Same with the Dallas attorney (Fred Baron) that was paying her and Young off - and claiming John Edwards didn't know anything about it. What did I read? $15K per month? Because she was being hounded in NC by the media? Poor thing.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,400962,00.html

Answer: Pretty darn stupid.

Same with the Dallas attorney (Fred Baron) that was paying her and Young off - and claiming John Edwards didn't know anything about it. What did I read? $15K per month? Because she was being hounded in NC by the media? Poor thing.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,400962,00.html

Ditto. One of the interesting aspects is the feeling of invincibility some people feel when their star is on the rise, and that their increasingly foolish antics can be swept under the rug (Remember Michael Vick saying he would be back because everybody loves him). To me this distills down to a lack of respect for anyone else's well-being; Edwards will seemingly throw anyone under the bus. I'm really hopeful that I'm wrong, but I think that includes recruiting and using his terminally sick wife, who by all notions seems to feel only love for the guy.

To men who play by the rules and keep their vows this is a kick in the teeth from someone who could do a lot better.

C6

Answer: Pretty darn stupid. Same with the Dallas attorney (Fred Baron) that was paying her and Young off - and claiming John Edwards didn't know anything about it. What did I read? $15K per month? Because she was being hounded in NC by the media? Poor thing. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,400962,00.html

So, just where did Fred Baron get the money? Was this from campaign funds? Hmmmmm. And, just why would Fred Baron do this?

Fred Baron, the finance chairman for the Edwards presidential campaign, said he paid to help Hunter move out of the former North Carolina senator's home state and did not tell Edwards about the assistance.
http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/08/10/edwards.coverage/index.html

So, just where did Fred Baron get the money? Was this from campaign funds? Hmmmmm. And, just why would Fred Baron do this?

Fred Baron, the finance chairman for the Edwards presidential campaign, said he paid to help Hunter move out of the former North Carolina senator's home state and did not tell Edwards about the assistance.
http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/08/10/edwards.coverage/index.html

Oh silly you! Why would you think such a thing?! :eek:
Of course it was his personal money! Don't we believe him? Wait, is it 99% of the truth or 100% of the truth?! Ya know, because we now have to ask that since it makes SUCH a difference. :bang:

Well, you've gone and done it, haha. I'm speechless. :rolleyes:

ETA: I'll be speechless after I add one more comment. I'm just feeling really sarcastic today.
That was 6/7/07. Baby born late February 2008. There's got to be some coincidence and irony in there somewhere.
I guess I shouldn't make such light of this. It just irritates me to no end, the gall of what he did. WTH.

Oh silly you! Why would you think such a thing?! :eek:
Of course it was his personal money! Don't we believe him? Wait, is it 99% of the truth or 100% of the truth?! Ya know, because we now have to ask that since it makes SUCH a difference. :bang:

Gosh. Fred Baron is such a nice man (tongue in cheek). Why wouldn't we believe he would - out of the goodness of his own heart - pay this woman to move from NC? Presumeably, she has a nice house, too.

So, when does the investigation begin into the misuse of campaign funds?

Well, you've gone and done it, haha. I'm speechless. :rolleyes:

ETA: I'll be speechless after I add one more comment. I'm just feeling really sarcastic today.
That was 6/7/07. Baby born late February 2008. There's got to be some coincidence and irony in there somewhere.
I guess I shouldn't make such light of this. It just irritates me to no end, the gall of what he did. WTH.
You like? LOL! It also irritates me that he is throwing the mistress under the bus with "I never loved her", (but I didnt inhale) and then the part about the baby being fathered by ANOTHER married man, in his campaign.

Okay.. we get it, you want everybody to know that your mistress was a homewrecking *advertiser censored*, who preyed on married men. What a guy. He probably told her that he would leave his wife for her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back