John Ramsey speaks

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I know, Madeleine: it's so frustrating. I was upset also by the assertion that investigators are concentrating on the DNA. IOW, they are waiting for a Codis match. We don't even know the DNA belongs to the killer or that, if it does, the Ramseys had no involvement. Or whether the DNA-holder is alive or dead. I am increasingly coming round to thinking that the powers that be in Boulder don't want this crime to be solved.

BBM - The powers that be in Boulder know if this crime was solved, they would show the world that they are the blundering fools that they were thought to be and that they deliberately ignored and disregarded the evidence that pointed right back to the Ramseys. What a disgrace that there has not been any justice for this beautiful little girl.

It's sickening, I know, Madeleine. I know police departments don't have unlimited resources but it is so important that the truth is revealed in this case that the benefit has to outweigh the costs.

FWIW, I genuinely believe that if someone set up a foundation, many of us would be willing to donate money to help fund a detective so Boulder couldn't plead hardship.

I am sure that many would be willing but would he have access to the files?Don't think so,dunno.imo It's an ongoing investigation ( :banghead: ) will be the answer.But I might be wrong.

You mean those few items the "intruder" had the forethought to bring with him instead of sourcing from the home like he did everything else?

The very same- despite the store receipts showing items of identical cost and department being purchased by a family member shortly before the murder, they still denied owning such everyday items as the tape and cord. But remember they also denied owning their flashlight, tissue box, serving spoon, bowl of pineapple (this despite the bowl showing up in a photo of the R Christmas party 3 days before) and despite the spoon matching others in the R silverware set.

I thought it was interesting that a couple of papers reported that Lin Wood was not available for comment last week. For such a narcissistic addict of his own voice and his own soundbites, it's amazing that he didn't have a view to share with the world.

The very same- despite the store receipts showing items of identical cost and department being purchased by a family member shortly before the murder, they still denied owning such everyday items as the tape and cord. But remember they also denied owning their flashlight, tissue box, serving spoon, bowl of pineapple (this despite the bowl showing up in a photo of the R Christmas party 3 days before) and despite the spoon matching others in the R silverware set.

So, if we could figure out who smuggled the bowl into the Christmas party then we'd probably have our killer! :innocent: He smuggled the bowl in 3 days before, then brought his own flashlight, tissue box, serving spoon, pineapple, tape, and cord, but used pen and paper as well as a paintbrush handle sourced from the home.

On second thought, that's too much for one man to carry. We're probably looking for a SFF.

Chrishope- funny!!
And lets not forget that they carried all these things through the infamous basement window...hmmmm....this SFF must have had acrobats for members!!

Chrishope- funny!!
And lets not forget that they carried all these things through the infamous basement window...hmmmm....this SFF must have had acrobats for members!!

Not to mention the ability to reconstruct spider webs!

spider intruders? they do whatever spider intruders do.(lol,was thinking of spider cat,per homer simpson).

spider intruders? they do whatever spider intruders do.(lol,was thinking of spider cat,per homer simpson).

Hey, LOL..I thought that was a spider pig. Homer sings..."Spider pig, spider pig....does whatever a spider pig does". LOL

Hey, LOL..I thought that was a spider pig. Homer sings..."Spider pig, spider pig....does whatever a spider pig does". LOL
you're right,I got confused,sry.LOL.

So, if we could figure out who smuggled the bowl into the Christmas party then we'd probably have our killer! :innocent: He smuggled the bowl in 3 days before, then brought his own flashlight, tissue box, serving spoon, pineapple, tape, and cord, but used pen and paper as well as a paintbrush handle sourced from the home.

On second thought, that's too much for one man to carry. We're probably looking for a SFF.

You forgot the baseball bat (which we know belonged to Burke but the Ramsey's were so "confused" about it) and that "he" was wearing high tech boots (which we also later learned that belonged to Burke)
And the teddy bear (they were "confused" about that one as well)

I think that they would have "remembered" owning ALL those items if LE insisted...sigh........like it happened with the ones I mentioned......

Come on you guys, it is Christmas and New Year. A time for joy and celebration. Not a time to think you know more than a Grand Jury, Law Enforcement, and other items of evidence that you are not privy too. I think it is cool to have doubts but if even if half the stuff posted in this thread were true you could at least have made a ham biscuit out of it. :croc:

Come on you guys, it is Christmas and New Year. A time for joy and celebration. Not a time to think you know more than a Grand Jury, Law Enforcement, and other items of evidence that you are not privy too. I think it is cool to have doubts but if even if half the stuff posted in this thread were true you could at least have made a ham biscuit out of it. :croc:

*Does a Homer Simpson drool and says 'Mmm, ham biscuit.*

Regarding the rest, Roy, you have to know that there are serious questions about the GJ and I'd refer you to Mark Fuhrman's recent statement that he doesn't consider IDI to be IDIots but that he seriously doubts that they are in LE.

Hope you're having a happy hol, BTW.

Come on you guys, it is Christmas and New Year. A time for joy and celebration.

Tell you the truth, Roy, I've been doing my best NOT to think about it. Trouble is, it kind of comes with the territory, if you know what I mean. For me, this case is as much a part of the holiday season as colorful lights and carols.

Sophie said:
Regarding the rest, Roy, you have to know that there are serious questions about the GJ and I'd refer you to Mark Fuhrman's recent statement that he doesn't consider IDI to be IDIots but that he seriously doubts that they are in LE.

That's just the tip of the iceberg, Sophie. That's what I keep trying to explain, for all the good it does.

Tell you the truth, Roy, I've been doing my best NOT to think about it. Trouble is, it kind of comes with the territory, if you know what I mean. For me, this case is as much a part of the holiday season as colorful lights and carols.

That's just the tip of the iceberg, Sophie. That's what I keep trying to explain, for all the good it does.

Okay Dave. Lets ignore the fact that people in LE are also IDI. And the ones that aren't still haven't made a case. Using Mark Furman as a source is quite a joke. I really wish we would know more on what LE is doing now. Just like you, I want justice. But I believe they exonerated the Ramsey's for more reasons that they have told us. But not many are listening. And that includes an owner of this site who thinks the handwriting is 100% match.

In JR's defense, he might want to slink quietly into the night. The media could very easily be contacting him, especially this time of the year. If the media contacted him, what is he going to say...No comment? Of course, he going to say he wants the killer found, please search your memory, etc. He doesn't seem to seek out the media, so I wonder if the media seeks him?

Or....Perhaps....He is afraid of retaliation from a small foreign faction.....

One other thing I could never understand about John and Patsy Ramsey was the fact that after the ransom note was discovered and JonBenet was found murdered in the wine cellar, how in the world could you let your other child, Burke, who was only 9 years old at the time, ever leave your side for even a minute. Yet, they both did just that. He wasn't with law enforcement, he was with friends of the Ramsey's. In such a critical time, how are they so confident as to who their friends and who aren't? Odd, unless of course they knew they had no reason to fear for Burke's safety.

Between Henry Lee and Smit, these two buffoons will try to make anybody look innocent if the money is right.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KariGirl
Back