Josh Duggar charged with Receipt/Possession Child Sexual Abuse Material, 29 April 2021 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Josh Duggar Hires Lawyer Known For Fighting High-Profile Sex Crimes Cases, Formerly Worked As A Federal Prosecutor

Slick. I am surprised that Pa Duggar paid for the best. Definitely who I would want if I was accused. And here, Josh Duggar is indigent, no job, no assets, six dependents. He is a poster for eligibility for a public defender.

I think that the pregnancy was planned. And calculated to portray Josh Duggar as a caring Father and attentive spouse, his "pregnant wife" needs his help. (Barf).

I read the justification for bond, it misses a few items, that his brother is a licensed pilot, and his family owns several aircrafts. That, in and of itself, is reason enough to deny bond. INMO.

Josh Duggar Hires Lawyer Known For Fighting High-Profile Sex Crimes Cases, Formerly Worked As A Federal Prosecutor

Slick. I am surprised that Pa Duggar paid for the best. Definitely who I would want if I was accused. And here, Josh Duggar is indigent, no job, no assets, six dependents. He is a poster for eligibility for a public defender.

I think that the pregnancy was planned. And calculated to portray Josh Duggar as a caring Father and attentive spouse, his "pregnant wife" needs his help. (Barf).

I read the justification for bond, it misses a few items, that his brother is a licensed pilot, and his family owns several aircrafts. That, in and of itself, is reason enough to deny bond. INMO.

100% agree with everything you said. He is definitely a flight risk IMO. IF he is allowed bail, he needs house arrest and GPS tracking.

Jim Bob is horrible as a person, but he is extremely savvy at real estate and weaseling out of "unflattering" situations. He has plenty of real estate money sitting around to pay for excellent lawyers.

Anna has typically had two years between each birth, and their youngest, Maryella, is about a year and a half, so the timing is right for her to have a planned pregnancy. Actually, she was VERY heavily pregnant with Maryella during the November 2019 FBI raid, I just realized.

I have heard rumors that he may be transferred to prison in another state besides Arkansas. Does anyone know anything about that?

I wouldn't bond out my son for this. But of course, I digress, Josh Duggar is presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Of course.

We have a rule in our house, "Don’t call home for bail money.". Fortunately, our kids took that mantra to heart, and never needed any.

Maybe Pa Duggar never had that rule.

I wouldn't bond out my son for this. But of course, I digress, Josh Duggar is presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Of course.

We have a rule in our house, "Don’t call home for bail money.". Fortunately, our kids took that mantra to heart, and never needed any.

Maybe Pa Duggar never had that rule.

He's been covering up for Josh for the better part of 20 years, unfortunately. They really will go to insane lengths to cover his a$$.

Motion for Bond has been filed: https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.arwd.62817/gov.uscourts.arwd.62817.18.0.pdf

So it's pretty much confirmed that the raid that took place in November 2019 was related to this charge and the alleged crime took place at work on a work computer.

Check this out near the beginning of the Motion, regarding the original search:
“HSI was present there pursuant to an ongoing federal criminal investigation.”

This suggests Josh got snagged during a separate, bigger, investigation. They arrived unannounced. I tell ya, the German CSA case that started in 2019. There were arrests in this case about 2 weeks ago. US LE was involved in that case.

The Motion carefully skirts the problem that Josh has no job. Indeed, it says he has been working since the raid. Is there even any evidence that this is true? He has a history of botching jobs (e.g. the used car business). Having a job IIRC is a key component of being released to the community. Someone can correct me on this.

The Motion carefully skirts the problem that Josh has no job. Indeed, it says he has been working since the raid. Is there even any evidence that this is true? He has a history of botching jobs (e.g. the used car business). Having a job IIRC is a key component of being released to the community. Someone can correct me on this.

His "Daddeh" won't let Josh get a job, he keeps getting into trouble when he is allowed outside the compound without supervision.

Even when "working" for his father, Josh Duggar gets in trouble. I guess JB should have had a "computer block" for "bad sites", on the internet Josh had access to.

So, no, Josh Duggar doesn't have a job. I guess he helps homeschool his children. :eek:

Check this out near the beginning of the Motion, regarding the original search:
“HSI was present there pursuant to an ongoing federal criminal investigation.”

This suggests Josh got snagged during a separate, bigger, investigation. They arrived unannounced.

When the raid first happened a year and a half ago I believed it to be due to Josh getting in some sort of financial issues with the car lot. I still think that was the case, and that LE discovered the child sexual abuse materials during their unprompted search of the used car lot. So imo I think the ongoing investigation is not entirely due to his alleged pedophilia.

Even when "working" for his father, Josh Duggar gets in trouble. I guess JB should have had a "computer block" for "bad sites", on the internet Josh had access to.

So, no, Josh Duggar doesn't have a job. I guess he helps homeschool his children. :eek:

The Duggars use a browser extension called Covenant Eyes on the kids who live at home lol. It's supposed to filter out who knows what that the Duggars don't approve of. I have wondered if he used Covenant Eyes on Josh's computer when he was living in the warehouse. Although I assume it would be easy enough for Josh to disable, or maybe it wasn't, and that was why he was accessing the child sexual abuse materials at the car lot.

Josh's only offical job was at the car lot that I know of in my Duggar following. He may have helped Jim Bob flip houses or do odd jobs.

His "Daddeh" won't let Josh get a job, he keeps getting into trouble when he is allowed outside the compound without supervision.

A judge won’t like this IMO.

I don’t think Josh is a flight risk. I do not think his family would support him via finances nor transportation to flee. JMO

I disagree. Jim Bob has impressive real estate money and has spent the last 15+ years covering for Josh's sex crimes. He is also shelling out a pretty penny for a very expensive lawyer. Jim Bob and Michelle have historically and factually gone to great lengths to cover for him and defend his actions. Also, lots of Duggars are pilots and have easy access to helicopters. Not to mention all the cars on the property.

I disagree. Jim Bob has impressive real estate money and has spent the last 15+ years covering for Josh's sex crimes. He is also shelling out a pretty penny for a very expensive lawyer. Jim Bob and Michelle have historically and factually gone to great lengths to cover for him and defend his actions. Also, lots of Duggars are pilots and have easy access to helicopters. Not to mention all the cars on the property.

Not arguing the resources the family has. I am saying I do not believe the family would support nor aid in him fleeing jurisdiction. That would add to the negativity they are already receiving. I believe they want to see this taken care of efficiently and quickly.

<modsnip>

I hope Josh is not allowed to be around The children at all, to include Anna who is carrying a child. That he stays in jail, but I would not be surprised if he was out on bail. If so, he needs a GPS. I do feel if given the opportunity he will flee. I don’t think any of his siblings would help him even if they are pilots. We actually do not know if Josh is a pilot do we? He may beable to fly just from years watching siblings.

I want to see him charged if he is found guilty. He has walked and been given too many chances. Innocent lives have been damaged, not just the young, both boys and girls of today but each time he is in trouble his sisters and others have to relive their horror all over…
Tomorrow will be interesting. I am hoping it will be televised <modsnip>

jmoo

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads