Josh Duggar charged with Receipt/Possession Child Sexual Abuse Material, 29 April 2021 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Josh Duggar files motion to get out of jail on bail on child *advertiser censored* charges | Daily Mail Online

Defendant's Response in Opposition to Government's Motion for Pretrial Detention

upload_2021-5-5_5-18-43.png
upload_2021-5-5_5-17-32.png
upload_2021-5-5_5-20-5.png
upload_2021-5-5_5-20-47.png
upload_2021-5-5_5-21-29.png
upload_2021-5-5_5-22-47.png
upload_2021-5-5_5-23-19.png

Attachments

• upload_2021-5-5_5-13-43.png
    upload_2021-5-5_5-13-43.png
    233.6 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
... coming into thread as I have on my calendar hearing today. As is Federal case.... no media tweets etc from court so will be afterwards. I'll swim upstream, does anyone know the time today?

ETA: It is at their time 1:30 pm (2:30 Eastern time zone) today from the post right above mine.

Not arguing the resources the family has. I am saying I do not believe the family would support nor aid in him fleeing jurisdiction. That would add to the negativity they are already receiving. I believe they want to see this taken care of efficiently and quickly.
Let’s add “quietly”. They’ve hired someone to make it go away.

... coming into thread as I have on my calendar hearing today. As is Federal case.... no media tweets etc from court so will be afterwards. I'll swim upstream, does anyone know the time today?

ETA: It is at their time 1:30 pm (2:30 Eastern time zone) today from the post right above mine.
1:30pm Central is 11:30am Pacific, 12:30pm Mountain and 2:3)pm Eastern

Some of these insular communities prefer to handle crimes within the community - at least partially, IMO, due to a firm belief that their law trumps all other laws. I’m thinking of Orthodox Jews who terrorize an ex-husband to grant the woman a get (religious divorce) - they don’t consider it assault. I’m also thinking of the Vermont woman who kidnapped her child and fled (to Mexico?) because she didn’t want to share custody with her ex-wife - to her, homosexuality is the crime. Is Josh a flight risk? I don’t know. I’m sure there is an “Underground Railroad” available to assist. I’m sure there are members of his community who will risk helping someone - I just don’t know if they’ll risk it for Josh. Even murderers don’t like CSAM. MOO.

I highly doubt any of his adult, unmarried brothers would be a good fit to supervise him. They are all most likely already “courting” someone and moving quickly into marriage AND kids.

Wait...remember 2 Dugger brothers got their own apartment together and are unmarried no kids. "Counting On" showed them moving and fixing it up, nice place.

I’m guessing there are members of their community who meet the supervisory requirements - empty nesters, for example. It wouldn’t surprise me to learn that such a couple would re-arrange visits w grandkids, if only to help Anna. I’ve never watched the show, but I imagine there are people willing to help a Duggar. JMO.

Some of these insular communities prefer to handle crimes within the community - at least partially, IMO, due to a firm belief that their law trumps all other laws. I’m thinking of Orthodox Jews who terrorize an ex-husband to grant the woman a get (religious divorce) - they don’t consider it assault. I’m also thinking of the Vermont woman who kidnapped her child and fled (to Mexico?) because she didn’t want to share custody with her ex-wife - to her, homosexuality is the crime. Is Josh a flight risk? I don’t know. I’m sure there is an “Underground Railroad” available to assist. I’m sure there are members of his community who will risk helping someone - I just don’t know if they’ll risk it for Josh. Even murderers don’t like CSAM. MOO.

Sounds like he will have electronic ankle brace (house arrest) and a 3rd party to make sure he complies. To run means to leave his family, get caught, get jailed for running etc...I agree with his attorney, his face is too well known. Like having a
Wanted Poster following you....What We Know About the Child *advertiser censored* Case Against Josh Duggar, Which He Denies

Last edited:
No, actually, Anna's looking so similar to Josh's sisters is NOT coincidental.
Bill Gothard, the founder of IBLP, had strict guidelines about what females in each age group and station in life should look like. He had " ideal girls" and " ideal young mothers" and so forth in his sicko perverted mind, then in his literature and indoctrinations for the young teens who were interns at his office headquarters. They never changed, no matter the year or styles.
I know them so well from www.RecoveringGrace.com, which is a gathering place for HIS personal survivors of abuse, that I can quote them, but I will not give the sick0 g0at the recognition.

Just remember, if you see people like the Duggars, they were once earnest believers of the lies spouted by Bill Gothard. SOME of the 2nd and 3rd generations are breaking away to form healthy lives and relationships, but not nearly enough.

Just a quick correction of the link to this important website:

Recovering Grace

Jed and Jer the twins, Jed has recently got married though!

I'M pretty sure his attorney said Josh has a 3rd party to stay with. If Jer still has the apt. maybe? Humm..This 3rd party is more than a place to stay, the 3rd party has to make sure he complies with bond....Well, not force him but still sounds like a tall order to keep him away from their own phone and devices, computers, etc...Then having all his visitors over to your place..etc...

2 Cents

snipped for emphasis -

Josh's only offical job was at the car lot that I know of in my Duggar following. He may have helped Jim Bob flip houses or do odd jobs.

Didn't he get a job up in Washington DC?
I seem to remember an episode where he and Anna moved there with the children for some big government job? The whole family helped them with the move.

Found a link.
Josh Duggar, First of 19 Kids and Counting, Moving to D.C. for Job With Family Research Council | DCist

That’s definitely true here, about handling things within the community and believing their laws Trump our laws. The parents went to church elders the third time they found out about his groping of his sisters, rather than the police or even a therapist.

Heck, most of the female profiles on that website are bots.
Did he actually meet and have sex with women from there?

I don’t know about that specific site. A stripper in Philadelphia sued him for rape/assault in 2015. That suit was dropped a few years ago. Josh did apologize for “cheating” - but that apology seemed to be in the context of viewing *advertiser censored*. I don’t think he explicitly admitted to relations with anyone, but I don’t follow the show.

Suit: *advertiser censored* Star Sues Josh Duggar for Alleged Assault in Philadelphia

Suit dropped: *advertiser censored* actress drops $500K Philadelphia assault lawsuit against Josh Duggar

Apology: Reality star Josh Duggar admits to cheating on his wife

That’s definitely true here, about handling things within the community and believing their laws Trump our laws. The parents went to church elders the third time they found out about his groping of his sisters, rather than the police or even a therapist.

I can appreciate (not necessarily condone) why they didn’t immediately involve the police: this is their son, after all. Would I have my own child arrested? Right or wrong, I don’t know. I’ve heard nothing about therapy for the VICTIMS, which speaks volumes to me - just that the parents installed bedroom locks and forbid lap-sitting for opposite genders. We’re not entitled to know about the victims’ health records but...

I can see a situation where a member of an insular community is ferried out of the country because the community believes that escape is justified according to their own laws. I don’t really see that happening here but JMO. If he’s eventually convicted, my guess is that the sentence will be viewed by the family as a sort of divine plan - there’s a captive audience of potential converts in prison.

Goodness, I’m sounding like a real Duggar fan! I’m not. I like to think of Israeli PM Golda Meir in cases like this: there was an effort - in the face of a rash of rapes in the 70s - to prohibit women from being outside at night. Her suggestion that MEN - as the ones doing the raping - be the subject of the curfew wasn’t exactly popular! Golda Meir | Jewish Women's Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelpingHandz