Josh Powell Detained While Investigators Search Home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well I am sure I do not understand, as I have never had a search warrant served on me for my home. I am under the assumption that LE is not going to call me before hand and let me know they are going to serve the warrant and let me know what it is they are looking for DUH !!! More brilliants from SP

he was out of the state, but was called on the phone. He was very angry. Steven Powell has expressed his anger about the warrant to several TV stations.

in Ely, NV by any chance? lol

Steve Powell said he was at work on the phone with his family when the search of his home in the small subdivision of South Hill began. As of 4 p.m. Mountain Standard time, Steve Powell was on his way home to see what was occurring.

"They haven’t even told us what they’re looking for," Steve Powell said. "They’re victimizing us more," Steve Powell added. "This is un-American."

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/52457955-78/powell-josh-police-search.html.csp

Wah, wah, wah. Yes, there are some *victims* in this case, but they ain't you, Papa Powell and not Josh, either!

Ha!! Especially if he lost his sacred *advertiser censored* and panty collection. Not to mention Susan's journals that he likes to torture Chuck Cox with.

They had the timing just right. I bet Josh was hyperventilating when he opened the door to the sea of LEO's. Wish one of them had been wearing one of those helmet cams. Would have been priceless ...

Yes it would have. I just can't get over all this new (to me) info. It's like watching one of my fiction books I read. This is some pretty messed up stuff. I feel awful that Susan got caught up in it and it will be made even worse if those boys stay in this atmosphere.

Just a little reminder of sp's lovely stalker lyrics

I love you, like it or don't.
I said, "I love you." You should have kissed me.
I felt like giving up when you just dissed me.

How romantic. N O T.

What a grade A creep!

That is good news. I remember so many disappointments from a few not so distant cases, watching and following as the searches happened. Those were HUGE disappointments. After the last week of interviews I think maybe they are just sick enough to keep some kind of "trophy" of Susan.

BBM

Well it's seems like the Dad would since he kept her used underwear. I'm wondering if JP killed Susan in the home and called his Dad and he met his Dad and handed over the body. He's (SP) obsessed enough with her that it would not surprise me that he would want to see her one last time.

I don't think this warrant will be sealed in WA. Have to watch for it.

Since Steve Powell has said he transcribed all the journals, I assume he has it all saved on one or more computers and/or external hard drives. I hope all electronics are confiscated to make sure he never has the ability to read any of Susan's private journals again.

BBM

Well it's seems like the Dad would since he kept her used underwear. I'm wondering if JP killed Susan in the home and called his Dad and he met his Dad and handed over the body. He's (SP) obsessed enough with her that it would not surprise me that he would want to see her one last time.

Me either! And it wouldn't suprise me if he wanted to do more than just see her. (Excuse me while I go scrub the filth off after typing that *shudders*)

Since Steve Powell has said he transcribed all the journals, I assume he has it all saved on one or more computers and/or external hard drives. I hope all electronics are confiscated to make sure he never has the ability to read any of Susan's private journals again.

I think it was reported that was part of the warrant.

I think any "transcription" would include his interpretation, so no original documents would be necessary for his version

"I could be getting a mistaken impression,
Each time you seem to gaze at me. "

From Steven Chantry's song - Waiting for you

he even acknowledges that he's imagining the relationship

Too bad none of the reporters asked Josh today how he feels about his father writing creepy songs about his wife and his father's statement that he regrets that things didn't go further than they had with him and Susan.

BBM

OMG!! I had to read that TWICE to make sure I read it right the first time. Did he really say that? When, where and was JP with him when he said it? This family is crazier than crazy.

Quick question since everyone is here, was it ever determined where SP was the night Susan went missing ?

Tia

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo
Back