Josh Powell's House in WA blows up

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just sick about this. Why oh why wasn't that nutcase locked up before he could hurt those precious little boys?

KG: My personal opinion, this is Josh's admission that he did it [whatever hapened to Susan].

I agree with KG.

Yes and hopefully one of those emails he sent out tells someone where Susan can be found :please:

I have only a few words. Prayers of healing to all that have been victims of Josh Powell.

I'm so sorry.

Read upthread somewhere that he set his email to send out messages I know its a long shot but it would be great if he told someone where Susan could be found.

Wow, I am shocked. I only saw this because someone posted it on Michelle Parker's thread and I thought it was some kind of a dire prediction of what MIGHT happen.

I wish I believed in the whole heaven thing...I am sure it is comforting for those who do. But I've always thought that if my Mom and others who have gone before me could see down here and watch over us, it would just mean endless worrying and fretting instead of any sort of peace they so rightly deserve, so I can't grasp the concept. The only thing I can think of that would be hopeful for me is if one forgets everything about earth once "up there" until they "see" a loved one who comes to join them, if that makes sense.

I apologize for my tangent...kind of stunned...

Holding hands................instead of letting them go .................so very sad.
If all 3 went to the door together she would have smelled gas.Letting them go Unsupervised into that house allowed him to be able to shut the door trapping those boys.A fatal error of judgement on her part IMO.I only hope those boys ran into the house full of joy and happiness never realizing their fate,and immediately were lifted by God directly into their mothers embrace.

This poor woman just watched two little innocent boys die in front of her, and is probably freaked out and devastated beyond anything I could imagine.

Don't want to credit Josh Powell, but the guy was cunning enough to have the explosion emerge as "breaking news" during the Super Bowl :furious:

Nah....It just happens that the visitation was TODAY and the Superbowl was today. I think he would have done it today, Superbowl or no Superbowl.

What is wrong with people? I mean seriously, how are some people so messed up in the head that it even occurs to them to do something like this, much less do it?

This is just too horrifying to express. Those poor boys, and their poor grandparents. They must be destroyed. My heart goes out to them.

Actually, as horrible as it sounds, it isn't surprising if he could kill Susan, that he could do this to his (her children) children also. It is following through with killing himself in this manner that is more shocking.

MOO

I was scrolling through twitter on my phone and saw a tweet from BeanE saying she was to upset to be on anymore so I then kept scrolling to read this awful news. My heart just sunk. I stopped my DH from hiswork and told him. Susan was a person whiae updates in the case I would share with DH. I am so upset right now. DH and I held hands and prayed for Susan's family and others involved who lost loved ones. Just pray for the Cox family. My heart aches for them. Susan I know you are holding your boys now. That is a small comfort in the depths of this EVIL.

Read upthread somewhere that he set his email to send out messages I know its a long shot but it would be great if he told someone where Susan could be found.

Josh? Never...he's far too selfish to do such a thing. Nope, he took that piece of information straight to hell with him....but the Lord knows where Susan's remains are and one day I believe she will be found...without Josh's help.

This poor woman just watched two little innocent boys die in front of her, and is probably freaked out and devastated beyond anything I could imagine.

I agree, she has no fault in this. And, I for one, will not participate in any discussion here that does blame her in any way. She is just as much a victim as everyone else who lost today.

IMO

Spokeswoman for WA DFS says they had "no idea" he might be suicidal.

http://www.sltrib.com/

:waiting:

This irks me. Kirsie was interviewed today and said she and "everyone on the internet" was afraid this might happen!!!

Look at the pics of Josh at the hearing as compared to a year ago! He LOOKS suicidal, IMO! :banghead:

CYA CYA CYA

Holding hands................instead of letting them go .................so very sad.
If all 3 went to the door together she would have smelled gas.Letting them go Unsupervised into that house allowed him to be able to shut the door trapping those boys.A fatal error of judgement on her part IMO.I only hope those boys ran into the house full of joy and happiness never realizing their fate,and immediately were lifted by God directly into their mothers embrace.

The social worker was doing her job. She cannot and should not be held accountable for her actions nor judged by what she deemed the right thing to do and what was expected of her under the circumstances. jmo

amen to that - she's going to be replaying and questioning that scenario for the rest of her life....I feel for her immensely. She'll be (needlessly) blaming herself for a very, very long time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!