Joy Wray Interview Sometime After Nov. 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, Mama...you are so sweet. But, she was/is a one person wrecking crew...fashioned herself as some kinda spy IMO.

LOL----She told LE she was a team member for Tim M. Wonder how that happened. The way she treated evidence? Please.

LOL----She told LE she was a team member for Tim M. Wonder how that happened. The way she treated evidence? Please.
I guess she was undercover 'cause she sure wasn't much of a "team player"...especially in light of the fact that she violated TES rules.

One of my curiosities about this gal that the interview solved for me is that she indeed inserted herself to the drama. She states she started out as a "protester" and then "switched sides". On her chat site, she has always claimed she's known KC for years and how tight they were and that GA is her daughter's Godfather, etc. etc. etc. This seems to clearly not be the case. I think at some point she was claiming to possess photos of more than she obviously had. She has gone on for quite awhile about her pictures.

What is it about this case that drags these people out of the woodworks? I know that every case has their cuckoo clock moments from outsiders, but this case seems to attract them like swarms of flies on poo. Wouldn't you just hate to be LE on this case... all of this off-the-wall stuff from outsiders has to be taxing. :(

What is it about this case that drags these people out of the woodworks? I know that every case has their cuckoo clock moments from outsiders, but this case seems to attract them like swarms of flies on poo. Wouldn't you just hate to be LE on this case... all of this off-the-wall stuff from outsiders has to be taxing. :(

OT:

I love your screen name :)

What are the chances that the SS Caylee Marie was purchased from this person?

What are the chances that the SS Caylee Marie was purchased from this person?

I wouldn't guess those chances to be too high....just say'n.....
The boats I've read her to refer to that they have are like beat up old bass boats. She showed pics once when I looked in on the chat. Not a real big deal. The "SS" seems very, shall we say "new fangled and spensive".

I wouldn't guess those chances to be too high....just say'n.....
The boats I've read her to refer to that they have are like beat up old bass boats. She showed pics once when I looked in on the chat. Not a real big deal. The "SS" seems very, shall we say "new fangled and spensive".

Ok, thanks. :blowkiss:

I keep wondering if I actually heard this woman on the radio a couple of weeks ago. I guess there's no way to know for sure, but she sounded like the kind of person she seemed to be in the doc dump.

I was listening to "The Monsters of the Morning" who are local here in Orlando. A woman called in right near the end of the program and was completely frantic. She was trying to convey something important about the A family (CA in particular), but it was like she couldn't even get her thoughts organized enough to get it out.

She was saying "my husband told me not to say anything, but I have to. He's going to be so mad!" She mentioned a forum connected to the LK show and something about him stealing her words, and something about CA conversing w/her on the forum, and they should call her if they have any questions. All the while she kept saying "I'm at the pediatrician's office, oh no, they are calling me, oh no, but this is so important, oh no . . . ." It was like she was having a huge moral delimma over whether to speak to the nurse or the radio people. You could kind of hear the nurse trying to talk to her, and right at the end, I swear it sounded like the nurse said "ma'am, are you on heroine?"

No special reason I'm bringing this up . . . . I know there are plenty of unstable people out there, so maybe it wasn't JW, but you gotta wonder . . . .

I keep waiting to see if she will call back, but so far she hasn't (to my knowledge). Oh, and rumor has it that KC listens to this show too. She was probably laughing.

I thought searchers for EquuSearch are never alone, searching in groups. Had she discovered that blanket on an ES search, wouldn't others demand she turn it in?

46484ef238_caylee.jpg
JW

At link below, middle-end of video she's at JBP blabbing about an "alive Caylee"

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gB0kye0URwg"]YouTube - PROTESTOR CONFRONTS LEONARD PADILLA.........CASEY ANTHONY[/ame]

:eek: Jumpin' Jelly Beans! HOW did I embed the video??? I thought I just put the link!:woohoo:

:eek: Jumpin' Jelly Beans! HOW did I embed the video??? I thought I just put the link!:woohoo:

Cool isn't it? Thanks for posting that video. Cowboy dude....there is also a media pic out there of him, TM, Mark Nejame and some other guy sitting on a couch. Rumor has it that JW, her husband and Cowboy dude are friends.

Wow - that was an eye opener! Happy Hour sure starts early for some folks in FL, doesn't it? Whew! That made me want an Alka-Seltzer on the rocks!

I have been following the whole JW saga in relation to this case. It is clear IMO that she, as well as silly cowboy Joe are out for the 15-20 minutes of fame....Entertaining no doubt!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member