Joy Wray Interview Sometime After Nov. 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snipped for brevity:

Would you like to know when I began looking more closely at was was being released? When a news article stated as early as August, that "a source close to the investigation" told them that the hair found in the trunk had post mortem banding, then when it was finally released the end of November to the defense, it said no such thing. There have been other false leaks coming from these "sources" also. If the case is so sure and ironclad these kinds of lies aren't necessary. Yes, that was at least one direct lie. Perhaps it is the media making it all up. But I have no way of knowing, one way or the other. So, I keep my eyes and ears open to the real truth, what ever that may be. I may be convinced in the end she is guilty, but at this point, I can't yet make that decision.

I have a sneaking suspicion that a lot of the "sources close to the investigation" may have been LP (As MamaBear likes to call him, Paddy). If the media takes something like the "death band" and runs with it, what are you going to do? It's not the fault of LE necessarily.

I have a sneaking suspicion that a lot of the "sources close to the investigation" may have been LP (As MamaBear likes to call him, Paddy). If the media takes something like the "death band" and runs with it, what are you going to do? It's not the fault of LE necessarily.

IMO, Not any of the reputable media sources, at least after the initial time it would require to listen and judge the credibility of what he says. I can only think of one that would use his "word". Also keep in mind this would have to be someone that knew the results were in. Early on LE leaned what LP was all about and surely wouldn't have confided in him. If they did, shame on them.

PLEASE forgive me but I have a big O/T question. It seeems foolish to start a thread for it because of not knowing if the info has been released.

WHAT ever happened to the documents that were promised to be released via the news, about LPs assistant who lived with KC when LP bonded out KC???
Thanks a bunch!:)

PLEASE forgive me but I have a big O/T question. It seeems foolish to start a thread for it because of not knowing if the info has been released.

WHAT ever happened to the documents that were promised to be released via the news, about LPs assistant who lived with KC when LP bonded out KC???
Thanks a bunch!:)
MyFoxOrlando stated that we would be seeing LP, Rob Dick and Tracy's LE interviews in this last doc dump. I have no idea what happened to that.

Highlight from AquarianEssence's Post:

Now, she said she had just come from the Anthony's house with those pics. (The pics don't lie and can't have psychological issues) It seems quite natural that she would stop there, which is on her way to anywhere else she could go, and give them to the people she knows is involved with the investigation. She went right to the source rather than trusting a receptionist, etc.

Nope...she had NO BUSINESS going there...period. JMHO...don't see anything natural about it. If she had "important" evidence all she had to do was go down to the OCSO or the local FBI, for that matter. She wouldn't have had to hand it over to a receptionist, she could have asked to speak with an officer. She insinuated herself in a case that already has enough "characters" creating unnecessary drama.

Highlight from AquarianEssence's Post:

Now, she said she had just come from the Anthony's house with those pics. (The pics don't lie and can't have psychological issues) It seems quite natural that she would stop there, which is on her way to anywhere else she could go, and give them to the people she knows is involved with the investigation. She went right to the source rather than trusting a receptionist, etc.

Nope...she had NO BUSINESS going there...period. JMHO...don't see anything natural about it. If she had "important" evidence all she had to do was go down to the OCSO or the local FBI, for that matter. She wouldn't have had to hand it over to a receptionist, she could have asked to speak with an officer. She insinuated herself in a case that already has enough "characters" creating unnecessary drama.

Perhaps it isn't natural or logical to you but the area was roped off. The officers could have simply sent her away, told her to go to the office if she were bothering them. Obviously she didn't and if they put no value in her pictures they wouldn't have interviewed her in the first place. They clearly didn't have to do it on site. If it were your child, wouldn't you want those pictures to be seen to help determine when she was or wasn't put there? I know I would.

Snipped for brevity:

MamaBear, regardless of whether I trusted him or not, I would hand over my phone records, for Caylee. But yes, I would hand them over to him. I have no doubt there could be nothing that would hurt me, although, I've seen people get torn to shreds via cyber space. I would be much more afraid of people here and elsewhere that I've read horribly mean words. But that can't hurt the real person and hurts the one making those attacks more, in the long run.

Wow---Guess thats what get for being nosy.
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Unfortunately, decomp is decomp...when it comes to trial the evidence will be presented by a scientist/pathologist/expert...for the most part, we are lay folk...doesn't matter what we or the media call it IMO. The truth will come out in court where it really does matter.

Perhaps it isn't natural or logical to you but the area was roped off. The officers could have simply sent her away, told her to go to the office if she were bothering them. Obviously she didn't and if they put no value in her pictures they wouldn't have interviewed her in the first place. They clearly didn't have to do it on site. If it were your child, wouldn't you want those pictures to be seen to help determine when she was or wasn't put there? I know I would.
I wouldn't have gone to the crime site. I know better. They may have humored her and I can understand why. IMO, that's why the recorder was turned off. BTW...she wasn't going there with information to help find Caylee...she had been found. And while LE was on their hands and knees trying to locate every bit of that child, her purpose there was to inflame. This chick played both sides of the fence...and for what purpose? Just because she was a caring, honest, citizen? NO WAY!

bold,me
If LE has to depend on the likes of a JoyW to determine anything
about Caylee's murder I will eat my hat!
As someone has already mentioned, the plant growth through Caylee's tiny remains and the insect colonizations will tell the story.

bold,me
If LE has to depend on the likes of a JoyW to determine anything
about Caylee's murder I will eat my hat!
As someone has already mentioned, the plant growth through Caylee's tiny remains and the insect colonizations will tell the story.

Yes it will. Some plants won't form roots at ground level in standing water. But, they havn't released the details on what plant roots were there, have they.

I guess I have to ask, If it were your child or grandchild, would you rather they turn her away and throw her pictures in the trash?

Snipped

I couldn't begin to judge her or the value of her word with what has been revealed thus far. We have no details of exactly what was going on when she had the Baker act used for/against her. Who knows, it could have been dusk and she hadn't yet realized she needed to turn on her head lights, or maybe it started to rain. I've done the same thing. I've also not heard a siren or seen lights. Now if it was very dark it would be more difficult not to see them reflecting on the mirror or windows but I don't know the details. Do you?

You don't get baker acted for forgetting to put on your headlights or not pulling over for police. One must be PROVEN to be at risk of harming themselves or others. The whole point of the Baker act is so people can't have a person commited as easily and for such silly things as you listed above. We have been given RIGHTS with these laws, it is not the 50's anymore.

If we are going to play the "fact" game..

JW says her daughter and George had gotten close. But she wouldn't leave her daughter alone with him.....she doesn't want her kid to go missing......

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat???? OMG!

JW says her daughter and George had gotten close. But she wouldn't leave her daughter alone with him.....she doesn't want her kid to go missing......

More children to add to your prayer list!:praying:It seems today that children are just as much at risk IN the home as well as outside of the home!! What a world!!:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eNeMeEe