Jr's custody issue arising from Ron's arrest

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree (respectfully) that "Children do need their grandparents." I do however believe that children need as many healthy-minded/functional adults in their life as possible - whether they happen to be related biological or not matters less in my opinion.
Quality outweighs EVERYTHING. Subjecting a child(ren) to actively dysfunctional adults because they're "family" (blood, biological...) is poor logic and the outcome is generally far from any fairy-tale ending...
MOO~

If that is the case why was Crystle given custody? Dysfunctional adults are in that family as well as drug abusers.TN never has been in jail never arrested.IMO it has been very poor logic for her to have custody she did not seem to want either of hers kids before Haleigh went missing and she has failed a drug test since getting him back.She is no role model no matter how many here want her to be.Healthy minded functional adults is not where JR is now IMO.

I have dealt with the family court system and for a mother to lose custody is extremely rare.It takes a lot more then missed mailings to lose your children especially when the father has had dealings with LE.The Cummings do not have the money or the connections to be able to have a judge in their pocket IMO Those 2 kids were taken away from her not because Ron had a job but because she was an unfit mother and after losing them she did nothing to gain them back till she was in the public eye.Family Court is very bias against the fathers she had to have been much worse then him or she would not have lost them in the first place.

Maybe the two grandmas were there to have a supervised visit with Jr. The oldest grandma is too old to have any custody at all IMO. If they ever take him from Crystal they might give him to Teresa though. I hope not, because something doesn't seem quite right about her either. Poor Junior.

I wonder if TN had a lawyer with her and if she is contesting Crystal's custody. The stuff her former lawyer said could go against her if it is allowed into evidence.

Yes what her lawyers said is very damaging to her and if her daughter was born addicted and her last test did come out positive that sure would not look good for her.I just hope she has enough sense to realize she has got to clean up her act or all of her kids can wind up in foster care.

Yes what her lawyers said is very damaging to her and if her daughter was born addicted and her last test did come out positive that sure would not look good for her.I just hope she has enough sense to realize she has got to clean up her act or all of her kids can wind up in foster care.

Would you please clarify what this baby may be addicted to?

TN can't contest anything. Grandmothers do not have legal rights concerning their custody or visitation for that matter.

Why is anyone at this stage in the game criticizing Crystal? Where did the idea that her baby was born addicted come from?
I think that junior is in the best care now, he is alot safer with Crystal than he ever was with Ron.

Do you happen to know the names of the drugs Chloe was so addicted to when she was born and can you provide a link that states how long she was kept in the hospital to undergo withdrawal treatment for the addiciton before DCF allowed her to go home with her mother?

Why is anyone at this stage in the game criticizing Crystal? Where did the idea that her baby was born addicted come from?
I think that junior is in the best care now, he is alot safer with Crystal than he ever was with Ron.

Crystal just hasn't suffered enough is what I am thinking the motive is. Either that or they know the Cummings family.

Before there are any misunderstandings in here, let's find that link to where KP discusses Crystal's past parenting issues. Thanks!

Would you please clarify what this baby may be addicted to?

read it here that her lawyer stopped helping her with her fight to gain custody of Jr since she found out that her baby was born addicted not sure where I read it sorry.

Do you happen to know the names of the drugs Chloe was so addicted to when she was born and can you provide a link that states how long she was kept in the hospital to undergo withdrawal treatment for the addiciton before DCF allowed her to go home with her mother?

DCF is a joke, esp in Florida.I did not save info but its here somewhere.

TN can't contest anything. Grandmothers do not have legal rights concerning their custody or visitation for that matter.

Respectfully disagreeing with you.Grandparents do have rights esp when they have been in their grandchild's life.I do not know the laws in FL but every state has them.Visitation is a right of the grandparents.If not weekly most states will give them monthly.

IIRC..KP stated a week or so ago that she was glad to see that Crystal now had custody of Jr...

Hey do not attack the messenger, sorry If I have a different opinion of Crystal then some of you do.I have read many articles here and her lawyer said some pretty damning things about her.Her own mother stated that Crystal took a friends pill and came up positive on a drug test.Why every time some one writes the truth about Crystal others start asking for the articles I am sure those who follow this case have already read it.As far as CPS goes every day we read multiple cases of children being put in a home that CPS clears die of abuse.

Respectfully disagreeing with you.Grandparents do have rights esp when they have been in their grandchild's life.I do not know the laws in FL but every state has them.Visitation is a right of the grandparents.If not weekly most states will give them monthly.

IMHO..It depends on the situation..And in this case, under the circumstances perhaps it's not a good idea unless visitation is supervised.....JMO

IIRC..KP stated a week or so ago that she was glad to see that Crystal now had custody of Jr...

I have not seen that article do you have a link or know what newspaper had it.TYIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EVH