Justin Ross Harris probable cause hearing; 3 July 2014

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
defense attorney seems determined to try to suggest since told LE a lot of things that it means he was truthful that he "just forgot"

Defense attorney hauranging (sp?) detective. I thought you couldn't hurl dozens of questions at a witness without letting them answer any of them.

how can you miss seeing a car seat that is in the middle of the back seat?????

here comes the deafness via firecracker in the right ear

I don't really understand it when one case is deemed to be more horrific than all the other cases. What about children who are abused horribly until they are murdered? What about children who are kidnapped, raped and murdered by strangers? What about children who are killed in their classroom by a gunman? Obviously this is a horrific case but when this (and any case) is said to be the "worst of the worst", it doesn't really make sense to me.

They are ALL horrible. Every one of them!

defense strategy seems to be - look at all the stuff R told you that was true therefore it must also be true that he was truthful that he simply "forgot" his child roasting like a turkey in the car all afternoon while he was sexting with women while supposed to be working.

It's safe to say he won't be returning to Home Depot anytime soon! I'm just grateful that the Homer Fund took care of Cooper's funeral -- because I can only imagine the funeral those two would have provided for him.

RIP our sweet one - this is all about you.

MOO

Mel

I'm on the other side of the fence. I gave Cooper's dad the benefit of the doubt but not anymore.

Too much points to his guilt now.

Don't forget tonight 8 PM Eastern I'll be talking with Dr. Cyril Wecht and Sheryl McCollum about the case. Go to www.truecrimeradio.com for link to the show tonight 8 PM Eastern and to join the chatroom.

I love how the detective every chance he gets he expressing how R forget his son in the hot car.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've never heard you have to be able to turn and look over your shoulder to get a driver's license.

Completely deaf in one of his ears - puke, puke, puke, puke and nice try by the defense - but I believe it won't fly.

Salem

that frigging right ear...............

I want medical proof that Harris is "completely deaf in his right ear"!!! I don't buy it and even if he is, that has nothing to do with his eyesight!!

Completely deaf in right ear why would you not tell LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roberts1979