Justin Ross Harris probable cause hearing; 3 July 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha - wipe info from one device it pops up on another. Gotta love technology. And I'm glad this barf wad was too confident (or stooopid) to not think about that...

Loving this detective!

Barf wad. Never heard it and I love it.

WTF? Leanna said she thought Ross left Cooper in the car???

This Detective is great. I love his facial expressions. He must be intimidating during questioning.

I wondered if there was a woman at the daycare…

Maybe that's who he talked to for 6 minutes. Maybe he was calling a woman employee at the daycare?

I thought that even before they brought up the sexting.

Maybe the 17 year old teen?
Sexting turns into hook-ups, so he most likely has crossed that line.
So his mind was so focused on sexting he "forgot" his own son. sick. Don't believe him.

Are his character witnesses in the courtroom, listening to the evidence?

Did LE just say the rear facing car seat was only in use for the 2 weeks before Cooper died? I was in another room

video of vet in hot car watched twice. Date of first was June 13th. Dont know the date of the second.

I think they said the 14th or 15th.

JH got all confused because the car seat was switched from facing forward to rear facing. PUKE!!! BARF!!! I am going to be sick.

These must be very desperate teens to want to hook up with an overweight loser.

Uhhh....was it confirmed they really were "teens"? Saying you are a 17 year old girl online (and even sending pix of body parts) doesn't make you one kwim.

Didn't they even specify "This person....appeared to be ____ online".

WTF? Leanna said she thought Ross left Cooper in the car???

That is the part I want condensed! I couldn't listen closely, but her reaction when she went to pick up Cooper at daycare sounded crazy, imo. That's when she said that, and the folks at daycare were like 'no there are 100 other reasons he could not be here' (paraphrased).

Is it OK for us to bullet point the parts that came out about her today? Now that they are from the police?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove