Kardashians - Love 'em or Hate 'em

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What do you think about the Kardashian Family?

• Love what they are doing

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Hate what they are doing

Votes: 27 18.4%
  • Who are they?

Votes: 14 9.5%
  • 15 minutes are over, go away

Votes: 105 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok I just came from a site that had an image of Bruce, wth has/is he doing? Does he want to look like a kardashian too? He used to be good looking, wth has he done.

I don't care for the idea of celebrity. I can't stand so called "reality" television. I have never watched a second of their show and never will. I think it's a sad indictment on society when people are idolized simply for having money and looks. They are no more special or better than anyone else. Maybe I'd care if they contributed something meaningful to humankind.

I don't know what to think of Bruce Jenner. He did have a very prominent adams apple, but to shave it at his age? His hair and whatever style he has going on is odd looking.

I don't know what to think of Bruce Jenner. He did have a very prominent adams apple, but to shave it at his age? His hair and whatever style he has going on is odd looking.

There some definite major changes he's having done IMO. But I honestly don't care. If he wants to be a lady go for it. Not sure why he would deny it though!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was scrolling through the homepage this morning and again I saw pics of I think her name is Kyle Jenner, (then more of the sister, Kendall). When are these people going to stop pimping themselves out? She was in a bikini again, I guess it's time for her to give us another look, it's been awhile.

Yes, she is rather attractive. Her sister Kendall had a nice nipple shot too. Then, a site of them in their bikini's. They are like 16, and 17. I guess they are the "New K's".

This comment was on target:

"Every parent's dream is to have your 16 year old daughter in a tiny bikini in a seductive pose for 700,000 to comment on. "

Goz

I was scrolling through the homepage this morning and again I saw pics of I think her name is Kyle Jenner, (then more of the sister, Kendall). When are these people going to stop pimping themselves out? She was in a bikini again, I guess it's time for her to give us another look, it's been awhile.

Yes, she is rather attractive. Her sister Kendall had a nice nipple shot too. Then, a site of them in their bikini's. They are like 16, and 17. I guess they are the "New K's".

This comment was on target:

"Every parent's dream is to have your 16 year old daughter in a tiny bikini in a seductive pose for 700,000 to comment on. "

Goz

I think the oldest Jenner girl is 18.
I forget who is older. Kylie or Kendall

And somewhere a farmer is missing two pumpkins...

I suspect the sand was slapped on her naked butt to hide her cellulite! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I just can not care at all. They are famous for being crazy if you ask me and sex tapes..

I did look just to see her dress because I thought it would be beautiful but it wasn't. It was ugly and cheap looking if you ask me.

I can't stand the parents, but I hope and pray for the sake of beautiful baby North that they are each other's happily ever after. I'm not who I was before I was a mother, and I can only hope the same for Kimye.

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away...

Only 2 observations really.

1) I hope this is a marriage as opposed to just a wedding, for their child's sake.

2). Kris Jenner is 1 nose job away from having Michael Jackson-type face problems.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back