Kardashians - Love 'em or Hate 'em

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What do you think about the Kardashian Family?

• Love what they are doing

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Hate what they are doing

Votes: 27 18.4%
  • Who are they?

Votes: 14 9.5%
  • 15 minutes are over, go away

Votes: 105 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, at least Kim has some nice bodyparts, even if helped by some "smart" underwear... :)

help.jpg

Well, if you are not too smart yourself, it's good if your underwear is...! :biggrin:

Kardashians no longer sought-after celebrities, insiders say

"You may not have to keep up with the Kardashians much longer."

"Everything the reality family touches turns absolutely toxic — with party promoters, magazine editors and television execs all scrambling to blacklist them, insiders told The Post."

"Ratings for the family’s reality show have plummeted, sales of magazines with Kim Kardashian’s mug go unsold, and her products are unmarketable, insiders say."

"Circulation at Us Weekly, In Touch, Life & Style and OK! dropped about 18 percent when a Kardashian was on the cover in December, publishers said."

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/kar_krashians_8Z0NXfbghLlKR0wVjfYMCP#ixzz1jLRg7rRn

"Everything the reality family touches turns absolutely toxic — with party promoters, magazine editors and television execs all scrambling to blacklist them, insiders told The Post."

"Ratings for the family’s reality show have plummeted, sales of magazines with Kim Kardashian’s mug go unsold, and her products are unmarketable, insiders say."

"Circulation at Us Weekly, In Touch, Life & Style and OK! dropped about 18 percent when a Kardashian was on the cover in December, publishers said."

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/kar_krashians_8Z0NXfbghLlKR0wVjfYMCP#ixzz1jLRg7rRn

:floorlaugh::woohoo:

Krimekat you made me LOL with that rant!

Krkjx - especially disturbing to me that Jenner has lost his nads...His two daughters are always introduced as something going on in Kardashian news and then they say their name with the last name Jenner. Robert Kardashian was the OJ's best friend who sat beside that murdering beast and defended him and was suspected (by the media and not the law as far as I know) of helping OJ cover up the crime. That last name should be cursed.

Run Bruce you Triathlete...run far far far away from anything Kardashian, get your spousal and child support and keep your daughters away from those morally bankrupt half sisters.

Love it Ziggy.. Run Bruce.

After my post here I decided to watch the show (Shows) and see what this is all about. It is all about NOTHING-- but not nothing like Seinfeld was. (AH)..

I have to agree with Ziggy as to BJenner. Why? He appears to really love his family, esp. the wife, but they treat him like a dog, a second class citizen. My God, he is world class athlete. He should be the star. They were/are nobodies. I will not knock them for working the system., My God, Kim has looks that she can use till they fade and they can keep capitalizing on their stardom till it dies. It is what they were trained to do. But-- to make it like Bruce is a nobody and treat him like a pathetic fool is beyond me. What is worse is that he takes this public beating on the show..

Bruce, I won't say run, they are your family, but get a pair. You look like a fool and your not.

Goz

That family represents all that is WRONG in this world. I would be embarrassed if those were my children! They are all so full of their own selves its sickening.

That family represents all that is WRONG in this world. I would be embarrassed if those were my children! They are all so full of their own selves its sickening.

I agree on many points but i have to disagree. They do not represent all THAT IS WRONG IN THIS WORLD. That is a bit much.

They are not abusing anyone and I do not see them doing drugs, hurting each other and indulging in violent behavior. As a family, they seem to love each other. I do not like them, but I will at least see the good in who they are and not trash them completely when there is so much wrong in this world.

Goz

You know this is probably true. I like my trash magazines and it's one of my indulgences. But if there's a Dashian on the cover, I won't buy it. It's a subconcious thing I guess.

You know this is probably true. I like my trash magazines and it's one of my indulgences. But if there's a Dashian on the cover, I won't buy it. It's a subconcious thing I guess.

Same here, Melanie! My brain just turns off when I see any of them on the cover of a magazine. I just don't want to read or hear about any of them, I don't know why!

Can't stand this family. The only reason they are famous is because of Kim's sex tape. Disgusting.

Kim Kardashian Posts Cleavage Photo, Asks You to Look at Her Hair

"This is like Paula Deen tweeting about Splenda while posting a photo of a fried butter ball. Kim Kardashian posted the above photo on her Twitter account Monday with the message, “I dyed my hair lighter yesterday! I’m loving it! New hair color=new beginnings for me … You like?” We don’t have exact numbers, but it’s safe to assume that approximately 100-percent of Kardashian’s nearly 13 million followers zoned in on the area below her hair before noticing the slightly more auburn hue of her locks."

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/enterta...-cleavage-photo-asks-you-to-look-at-her-hair/

OMG, just saw this video of Kris. She made it for her 30th birthday. It is so bad! Her "friends" must not have cared enough to tell her how awful she sounds and how cheesy this is! Maybe more embarrasing than Kim's tape!! (OJ is in it, TWICE, and so is Khloe's alleged bio dad)
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCOy_J1jSn0"]Kris Jenner/Kardashian 'I love my friends' music video - YouTube[/ame]

In the past 3 days or so, there were some Kim stories featured on various news sites which I read cursorily but chose not to post/link here.

The less of them, the better.

~jmo~

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper