kid finder networks pulls out of search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I do, because of the sudden and final pullout and this news. Also, add searchers crying and the local posters in Orlando said it wasn't swamped, it was dry ground. I think Casey's going to be facing more than check fraud charges very soon!

Who said that Orlando wasn't swamped. I had to travel over Lake Jessup a couple of days before TES left, and there were houses that were under water. Also, many of the little ponds around here are deeper than usual. I guess it depends on where you look...

She's in the rumors thread and I asked her what station or what call letters and have yet to get an answer.

Thanks darlin! I left a message too. I'm outa here.

I've got 3 little ones that will be waking up around 7 am :eek:

Sorry guys, I tried to sleuth but I am tooooo pooped!

We will know soon enough.........well not soon enough, but you know what I mean! Nite-nite:crazy:

I have found some in TN.
WNOX FM 100
STAR 102.1 FM
103.5 WIMZ
WJKB B97.5

Would they need to be here for a GJ? *shrug* no idea, but mebbe that?
I doubt it. If the body was found is there even a need to take the case to the Grand Jury? I'd think, with all the other evidence, the Body Farm report would be sufficient for the GJ.

Who said that Orlando wasn't swamped. I had to travel over Lake Jessup a couple of days before TES left, and there were houses that were under water. Also, many of the little ponds around here are deeper than usual. I guess it depends on where you look...

Ya it does depend on where you look. I'm sure that they do have areas that they want to search that are still underwater. It has gotten A LOT better around Orlando since Fay but your right.....traveling to work on 417 (towards Heathrow/LM) Lake Jessup is only about 6ft or so from the highway and I saw the houses too---flooded!

It could have been as simple as someone flying out to meet with the DA to go over the test results. They are lawyers not science majors and may need someone who did the testing to sit down with them and go over it in layman's terms.

I tried to do the same thing. Couldn't find anything.

I ended up taking the video tour of the Body Farm, tho'. :crazy:

hehe me too. I searched on YouTube. Those vids were pretty cool. If they are coming down, maybe they want to *see* the car??? I don't know, time will tell!

This may not be the right place for this but seems to go along with a 'Kid Finder' agency not searching for kids.

The Orlando Sentinel reported that NeJame is being paid by 'Never Lose Hope Foundation.' It's a pretty new organization. I emailed them today and asked how paying NeJame aids in finding Caylee. No response yet. Their website says they are about finding missing children. That's another one I won't be donating to, and I tend to donate to those types of agencies.

Article:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-nejame1008sep10,0,3898987.story

Never Lose Hope:

http://www.neverlosehopefoundation.org/about.html

Thank you for that information. They just got an email from me as well!

Anyone have Leonard Padilla's phone # ? He still has a couple of his men in Orlando, doesn't he ?

He has been very nice, and many have called him, give him a call and ask if the Body Farm is coming to Fl. He would know, and if not, he would find out. He is a very nice guy IMO !

And don't forget they are 3 hours behind us in time. So it is only 11 30 in California ?

This is a very serious statement.
Is it fact or hear say ?

WHY hasn't the media stated this ?

I am skeptical, because we have all heard so many rumors.

Lake Erie, right now thats just heresay/rumor/theory. Theres been no confirmation or any official talk of her being found. Some of us just wonder if she has been located, and I think thats what the poster was saying.

Most likely, the search is over because they have located Caylee's remains, but have not positively identified her yet, so it has not been publicized. Why else would the Body Farm be coming out?

I was thinking the same thing...

Family members are not notified until positive ID has been made. IMO Caylee has been found. Things dont add up like, TES pulling out after searching for 10 days in worse weather conditions. The day that they pulled out was dry compared to the week before.
Also, last night on NG her producer stated "ALL searches" have been suspended(as of 9-11-08) due to lack of tips and info of where to search. I thought that was very strange.
The calm before the storm perhaps?

Most likely, the search is over because they have located Caylee's remains, but have not positively identified her yet, so it has not been publicized. Why else would the Body Farm be coming out?

From your mouth to God's ears as my grandma used to say.

Why did Kidfinder pull out? If so, why is the mobile billboard still in front of the house?

I am trying to find out, all I know is a radio station in Tennessee reported that the body farm was going to orlando yesterday.

Makes sense if they were coming down for a grand jury though.

Here is the URL registration for Never lose hope. Who is Mike Harris?

Registrant:
Mike Harris
1840 southwest 22 street
miami, Florida 33145
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: NEVERLOSEHOPEFOUNDATION.ORG
Created on: 19-Apr-07
Expires on: 19-Apr-09
Last Updated on: 19-Apr-08

Administrative Contact:
Harris, Mike info@neverlosehopefoundation.org
1840 southwest 22 street
miami, Florida 33145
United States

Technical Contact:
Harris, Mike info@neverlosehopefoundation.org
1840 southwest 22 street
miami, Florida 33145
United States

Domain servers in listed order:
NS45.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
NS46.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

Registry Status: CLIENT DELETE PROHIBITED
Registry Status: CLIENT RENEW PROHIBITED
Registry Status: CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED
Registry Status: CLIENT UPDATE PROHIBITED

Report Invalid Whois
See Underlying Registry Data
Mike H is registered agent, a registered agent is not necessarily connected with a company. The registered agent receives any mail from the state and get paid for this service. So he may or may not be connected to NLH.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tabitha Darden 3
Back