Kidnapping Charges

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Phone records will tell the real timeline. In my opinion, I don't think SM has been truthful with TM and this is part of his fear about the upcoming trial. I think there was more to the relationship and I think it lasted longer than he told TM. He lies and lied. Why in the world would TM ever believe him? Don't forget the only time TM spoke with Heather was to see if she would accompany her when she saw her divorce attorney, according to SM. I don't believe that story either.

I believe you're right about the BBM. I think he convinced TM that Heather was the aggressor in the relationship. She wouldn't leave him alone. This is the explanation he gave TM for the pay phone call. Same thing he told investigators. IMO

I believe you're right about the BBM. I think he convinced TM that Heather was the aggressor in the relationship. She wouldn't leave him alone. This is the explanation he gave TM for the pay phone call. Same thing he told investigators. IMO
I wonder how things would be different now if she'd thrown him under the bus alone from the beginning. I bet she'd have been believed and would be living a relatively peaceful life.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I wonder how things would be different now if she'd thrown him under the bus alone from the beginning. I bet she'd have been believed and would be living a relatively peaceful life.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
I so agree. Maybe this is why the state has elected to try SM first. Once she sees the evidence and what was really going on she may very well tell the truth about what happened.

I so agree. Maybe this is why the state has elected to try SM first. Once she sees the evidence and what was really going on she may very well tell the truth about what happened.

I'm not sure she will tell THE truth, but she may tell her version of the "truth" to save her own *advertiser censored*. I have no regard for SM, but IMO he wasn't the one that was motivated to kill HE. TM was the one with motive. If she sees the evidence and turns on SM, she may throw him under the bus, but I doubt she'll tell the truth about what happened, i.e., her own participation in the kidnapping/murder.

I'm sure HE's friends and co-workers know the answers to these questions and they've (unfortunately for nosy me) have done a great job keeping things under wraps.

There were some rumblings on social media early on about SM chasing the young waitresses but potential witnesses have been pretty quiet, at least publicly, since the arrests. I expect some testimony at the trial from TK employees.

Phone records will tell the real timeline. In my opinion, I don't think SM has been truthful with TM and this is part of his fear about the upcoming trial. I think there was more to the relationship and I think it lasted longer than he told TM. He lies and lied. Why in the world would TM ever believe him? Don't forget the only time TM spoke with Heather was to see if she would accompany her when she saw her divorce attorney, according to SM. I don't believe that story either.

Where is the divorce? :liar: When was the appointment scheduled? I am sure Heather would have confided that with a friend.

There were some rumblings on social media early on about SM chasing the young waitresses but potential witnesses have been pretty quiet, at least publicly, since the arrests. I expect some testimony at the trial from TK employees.

Where is the divorce? :liar: When was the appointment scheduled? I am sure Heather would have confided that with a friend.

Why would TM need Heather to go along with her to a divorce attorney's office? Cheating doesn't really have a big impact on a divorce.

**Snipped for Brevity**

BBM-- Why am I not surprised. :rolleyes:

Commenting on the case would be, in itself, a violation of the gag order, so I had to chuckle when the media attempted to contact SM's attorney and got no call back. LOL.

I was wondering if the Moore`s could profit from all of this if they are found to be not guilty. This should be one of the biggest stories ever because of a lunatic. They could bring Disney into it along with all the rants and stuff that T has pulled. All of the hatred towards people on Social Media. I am betting there will be charges brought against a lot of people that they feel have done them wrong. They could live out their Disney dream the rest of their lives without having to work. Now, that just wouldn`t be fair if they were allowed to profit from something which we all know that they are guilty of. Any profits from books or movies should be given to charities or maybe into hiring some more help into finding Heather. If this case does get aired nationally, the whole world will see how Judge Dennis operates. He was fair at the last hearing. I hope he continues to remain fair during the trial by letting some other things of importance into the testimony in front of the jury. If not, people will wonder just what kind of a judge he is. I was so impressed by the testimony that Mr. Fredericks gave about the vehicle. He is a very intelligent man and presented the evidence to a superior level. I hope the judge can show some intelligence and not anything biased into this trial. With all that is going on in your county about police corruption and all of a sudden some people handing in resignations doesn`t look good. Perhaps even in the Ms favor. I sure hope this isn`t the case.

"One time an Angel and a Devil fell in love, and it didn`t end well".

No Heather, it didn`t end well. Let`s hope that at least at the trial,justice will be served on a silver platter.

No. Disney would never want anything to do with this family, promotionally-speaking. They'd allow them into the parks, but that's it. Being acquitted of murder by a jury doesn't mean the person/people are innocent, only that the state failed to meet their burden to prove them guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. No legitimate publishing company would ever have something to do with this couple. And for comparison: Look at the OJ case. He was barred from many businesses after his acquittal.

Probably one of TM's many lies. No way that family gave away anything and didn't receive compensation. Unless you meant he sold the rights.

It was in exchange for a new judge according to SM FB. To relinquish rights to a book deal and other media. :shame:

It was in exchange for a new judge according to SM FB. To relinquish rights to a book deal and other media. :shame:

Maybe he wanted a new judge because of Judge Dennis allowing Mr. Fredericks to testify at the trial. He knows if that part will be allowed in as evidence, it could very well be the factor that the jury could find him guilty of. Never thought of that until you mentioned it. He would rather be found not guilty than to go to prison for a long term. I didn`t see where he did that. Does that mean that he will get a new judge for sure?

Will there be a different judge then? I thought Dennis would be staying with the case through its conclusion.

No it's still judge Dennis. They were talking about the switch to judge Dennis from the judge before him.

Been awfully quiet around here lately. When is the next scheduled hearing/trial date?

Been awfully quiet around here lately. When is the next scheduled hearing/trial date?

No updates in MSM. We are still on this schedule. Next up, jury questionnaires need to be returned in 2 weeks.

May 2 – Eight hundred juror summons and questionnaires will be mailed out

June 2 – Questionnaires are due by this date

June 3 – List given to the sheriff’s offense on no responses

June 13 through June 17 – Final hearing dates for any and all pretrial matters that need to be resolved prior to trial.

June 17 – Attorneys to provide witness list to the court

June 20 – Jury panel arrives and the qualification process begins. A jury will be chosen and the trial will begin upon qualification of the panel

June 27 – Trial continues if necessary

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back