Kidnapping Charges

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't think I can link and I'm sure you've all already read these pages, but in case anyone hasn't there are two main pages. "Moorer case discussion" and "unofficial monopoly". From there you can see whatever has been deleted and go down the rabbit hole of other pages LOL

Edited to say this case mirrors the nastiness on Facebook as did the Lisa Irwin case- with the exception that in this case the accused is the one doing it all- with their own profiles along with the fakes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBM:
Yupitgirl, thanks for these. I never knew they existed.

I don't think I can link and I'm sure you've all already read these pages, but in case anyone hasn't there are two main pages. "Moorer case discussion" and "unofficial monopoly". From there you can see whatever has been deleted and go down the rabbit hole of other pages LOL

Edited to say this case mirrors the nastiness on Facebook as did the Lisa Irwin case- with the exception that in this case the accused is the one doing it all- with their own profiles along with the fakes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moorer Case Discussion is a great page, and content comes from a large local group that is dedicated to justice for Heather. They have eyes on all the important pages, and screenshot everything. Nothing gets past them, and that is why they have all the info that the M's rashly post and then rapidly delete. They are awesome Websleuths in their own right.

Unofficial Monopoly appears to be a neutral page, but once you read the comments you will quickly see that is not the case. I struggle to find the logic in their questions/comments.

UM is supposedly another one of TM's sites. She has/had a few others floating around too.

Thanks for having my back ;) I wasn't trying to be repetitive, I promise. The new posts (which some are now gone) are definitely a new level.

No problem! You were absolutely correct about things changing dramatically from what was previously noted. ;)

How can she think that this public raving is effective?

What may be the craziest to me is that I firmly believe she is writing all his posts. It is in her writing style, no matter how she tries to change it and we all know she's the mouthpiece. So, is she trying to get him thrown back in jail? Is she trying to start some kind of riot between the people of Horry County? It's all written in his post, and then she responds using her own profile that it is just rumor. Is it rumor because she just started it?

The behavior of those two blow my mind, but I remember several years ago, standing with her in the Magic Kingdom and we were discussing something and I asked her if he minded. She said, "he does what I tell him to." We both laughed about it, like wives do, but the more I reflect back on that, I really think she was 100% serious. He does what she tells him to do, except for those times when he thought with other parts of his anatomy, but we see how that has worked out. He should have just followed her rules from the get go. This wouldn't be happening, Heather would still be here if only he had done what he was told to do. :(

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Thanks for sharing that story. I think you are correct that she is writing all of SM's social media posts. I always have to chuckle when she comments from her own profile on his posts because we all know she's having a conversation with herself.

She's not a sane, rational person, so her "venting her spleen" (as the saying goes) on social media and pretending to be other people including her husband are all part of the game. These are the rantings of a disordered woman who is lashing out. Logic isn't part of the equation. What kind of twisted "logic" tells a person they need to kill the 20 year old ex-lover of their cheating spouse, an ex-lover who has ended things weeks before and not been in contact? Does that seem rational? Consider the source.

and yet.... in over 800 + days.... neither one of them have said I DID NOT DO IT..... how simple it would be to say those 5 words IF you were innocent!!!

Please read the comments from PC on the WBTW facebook Sidney Moorer posts. There are quite a bit of them.

Sorry for that, it's our local TV station that interviewed SM last week. Lots of comments on the various links.

Link? I went to WBTW's Facebook page but couldn't find the article.

I'm sure we can post a link, aren't MSM Facebook pages allowed?

Please read the comments from PC on the WBTW facebook Sidney Moorer posts. There are quite a bit of them.

I went to the link with Facebook comments but did not see any from PC, even in the replies to comments. What am I missing?

I'm sorry the PC comments are on the WMBF page, another local station, I got them confused. Here's a link and I searched Sidney Moorer's name and several post to the timeline came up. PC was commenting on the May 5th post.
https://www.facebook.com/wmbfnews/?fref=ts

If all the evidence the prosecutors have is the affair, the payphone & other calls + the truck video...that would be enough for me to return a guilty verdict if I was on the jury. If it walks like duck and quacks like a duck...it may be circumstantial but I think it's pretty strong. I'm not quick to convict anyone either - I've only ever sat on a criminal case jury once and we returned a not guilty verdict.

If all the evidence the prosecutors have is the affair, the payphone & other calls + the truck video...that would be enough for me to return a guilty verdict if I was on the jury. If it walks like duck and quacks like a duck...it may be circumstantial but I think it's pretty strong. I'm not quick to convict anyone either - I've only ever sat on a criminal case jury once and we returned a not guilty verdict.

Circumstantial evidence is treated the same under the law as "direct" evidence. Most cases are only circumstantial cases and most most murders don't have eye witness testimony or video of the murder being committed. Here we do have one piece of direct evidence: video of the black truck driving toward PTL and then speeding away a few minutes later. An expert is prepared to testify that based on all the tests he ran, he identified that particular black truck as matching the same one owned by SM. Compelling indeed.

I'm sorry the PC comments are on the WMBF page, another local station, I got them confused. Here's a link and I searched Sidney Moorer's name and several post to the timeline came up. PC was commenting on the May 5th post.
https://www.facebook.com/wmbfnews/?fref=ts

Oh, I get it now.
Bestill, thank you for this lil gem.
Aliens in trees? Who knew!

Circumstantial evidence is treated the same under the law as "direct" evidence. Most cases are only circumstantial cases and most most murders don't have eye witness testimony or video of the murder being committed. Here we do have one piece of direct evidence: video of the black truck driving toward PTL and then speeding away a few minutes later. An expert is prepared to testify that based on all the tests he ran, he identified that particular black truck as matching the same one owned by SM. Compelling indeed.

Not only video from one source but two. There is video from both a private residence and then further down the road a business.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back