Knowing all you know today about this case who do you think really killed JonBenet?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Who do you believe killed JonBenet?

• Patsy

Votes: 168 25.0%
  • John

Votes: 44 6.6%
  • Burke

Votes: 107 15.9%
  • an unknown intruder

Votes: 86 12.8%
  • BR (head bash), then JR

Votes: 4 0.6%
  • BR (head bash); then JR & PR (strangled/coverup)

Votes: 113 16.8%
  • Knowing all I know, still on the fence.

Votes: 55 8.2%
  • John, with an 'inside' accomplice

Votes: 11 1.6%
  • I think John and Patsy caught him and he made her cover up

Votes: 17 2.5%
  • I still have no idea

Votes: 57 8.5%
  • patsy and john helped cover it up

Votes: 9 1.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL...Have no idea if Beth Holloway know or don't know the truth about JBR murder...But I can predict that JR's new marriage wouldn't last long...:)....

What I'm more concern is about JR's current relationship with BR, JAR and Malinda...Just wondering, if his children stays close to him after PR death?...and something else, when asked by LKL: 'What JonBenet would have been like today if she was still alive?' - JR answered: 'Handfull'. Interesting answer, isn't? What did he mean by 'handfull'?...Did he imply that JBR would be the 'problem' grown-up person?...

jmo

You mean the one to the Las Vegas costume designer? A city John didn't want JonBenet to compete in? Was the showgirl costume meant for that pageant? Pam Paugh was proud of designing JonBenet's costumes.

You mean the one to the Las Vegas costume designer? A city John didn't want JonBenet to compete in? Was the showgirl costume meant for that pageant? Pam Paugh was proud of designing JonBenet's costumes.

You are correct. LOL...JR found his next wife from the 'sin' city...how ironic is it?:what:...karma....

PrincessSezMe, thank you as well! I did read this before.
The only one thing I remembered since reading
theyewitness' account was another 'proof' of what I thought for long time: John and Patsy doesn't have loving relationship at the time of JBR death! And I do believe their marriage life had problems for long time (possibly, due to Patsy sickness or/and John's cold, self-absorbed parsonality). Also, I do believe John wasn't faithful in marriage with Patsy. He's not capable to be faithfull in any relationship: not with woman, not with friends...jmo

Lucky you. I can't get the image of him, with Pasty on her knees, out of mind yet. That's not a memory you'd wanna keep.

I don't know if it was that was just that night. I think it was several times, and Fleet White didn't like being put in that position and I don't' blame him. He had a daughter and I'm sure he would of told his wife to go help her. If JonBenet had called out for help (anytime/any place) why didn't her mother help her?

I often wonder if Pasty had put JonBenet in a pull up for the White dinner party or when she put her to bed that night and JonBenet had wet through it. She may of not wanted to deal with cleaning and changing sheets. That on top of everything else could of been it and she lost it. JonBenet's bathroom was on the same side of the house as the Stantons and a scream could of been heard from there.

Could Pasty of found her and Burke having a snack and took her back to bed and found the wet sheets and that pissed her off more and she lost it there in the bedroom? putting her in bed? I do think something happened in that bathroom, but not sure if that night or the afternoon before going to the Whites. We know JonBenet had worn the white Gap top to the Whites,but could she of had it on under it? A compromise for Pasty? with Pasty taking off the Gap top when she put her to bed, then redressed her in it? There are to many things that point to a mother and the blanket. It's was like a mother does to wrap her new born baby. Not a thing a man would necessarily do.

Pasty not changing those sheets leave a lot to the imagination doesn't it? Dirty stinking sheets and blood on her pillow.....

I remember the "Oh God" when shown the turtleneck. Like the "Oh God" when shown the pictures of table and stairs. John had taken a few photos at the beginning of the of the roll before taking the Christmas morning ones. and clicked off the last for the police to take. I wonder what we can't see? Maybe Pasty's pad of paper? near the place the note was "found? John gave two pads of paper to the police that morning. He wrote his name on one and Pasty's on the other.

I'm not sure how to take Linda Pugh... I did crack up at her remarks about John's unfilled needs, and I think she pretty close to what happened to JonBenet.

I often wake up at night thinking about JonBenet. Thoughts running through my head about how things could of been done. But Pasty is always the one hurting JonBenet.

Nedra may of been small, but it seems like she had a mean mouth.

I know I read about JB going to the bathroom at the Whites house. I own 2 books about JB, the other one is by ST. So I will go back and look for the toileting issue. I also remember a scarf near the staircase being of question on those photos. I got the impression it belonged to JAR.

Lucky you. I can't get the image of him, with Pasty on her knees, out of mind yet. That's not a memory you'd wanna keep.

How sad :(

Burke seemed to be pretty cold and uncaring about the death of his sister. The morning she was found he cared little about what was happening, and only seemed to care about his Nintendo. Although I don't necessarily think this points to his guilt, it seems to indicate that there may have been some jealousy on his part towards JonBenet. I can speculate that he probably lived very much in her shadow.

Another thing to consider is the drag marks found on JonBenet's body. Both parents would be perfectly capable of carrying her down to the basement. Again, I'm not saying I believe Burke did it, but these are things that make you go hmmm........

JMO

What you see as cold and uncaring, I see as traumatised and living with two murderers.

:dunno:

I'm really enjoying hearing the different ideas and questions you all have. I'm firm RDI and always have been.

From there, I find myself drifting into DocG's camp, at least somewhat. In my opinion, he makes a solid argument about JR writing the note over PR. I have always believed PR wrote that note until I read DocG's theory for the first time in the past week or three.

I, like many, allowed those handwriting experts to lead me down the wrong path called "JR couldn't have written the note." So now I feel like I have at least some closure in regard to the ransom note thanks to DocG. To me, that note is the biggest piece of evidence in this case.

However, one of the things that I often forget is that I've never had access to ALL of the evidence and I'm sure I care about this case so much that I often trick myself into thinking that I have.

I'm a private detective in the Denver metro area and finally visited the Ramsey house a couple weeks ago. It was surreal and I stood there and listened and looked for the longest time. The trees or the wind didn't give me any answers, so that sucked. :)

Also, I realized I haven't thought much about this case for quite a few years and briefly wondered why. However, I listen to a lot of talk radio to pass time while on surveillance, including Howard Stern, and he recently had on a guest that worked on the Ramsey case under Steve Thomas. The guest wasn't there to discuss the Ramsey case, but it came up and I can't remember the guest's name!

Anyway, he reassured Stern that no one, including the Ramsey family, have been "truly" cleared, regardless of Mary Lacy's letter saying so. It's an unsolved homicide after all. In addition, despite my legal background, I realize that I somehow allowed myself to be brainwashed by that ridiculous move on Lacy's part, i.e. her announcement probably means no RDI!

Finally, despite there being no physical evidence that I know about to put BR in the wine cellar, in contact with the body, and so on, I still can't help but think that such BR physical evidence exists, we just don't know about it for obvious reasons, primarily due to BR's status as a minor in 1996.

Despite DocG's and other's opinions to the contrary, I do believe BR could have and probably did swing that flashlight hard enough to cause her skull fracture (yes, I know it was only one hit).

I also still believe BR was molesting JBR, maybe even JR too (not simultaneously and probably just BR in my opinion).

Plus, I keep thinking that BR and JBR were up late playing in the basement with new Christmas toys when they snuck into the wine cellar with the flashlight to sneak-peak at other gifts.

I understand that there was a light in that wine cellar room, but maybe BR didn't want to use it because he might be caught in there easier, therefore the need for the flashlight.

I suspect things turned violent in that room, i.e. BR maybe smashed her on the head because she threatened to tell on him about something as innocent as looking at his soon-to-come birthday presents stashed in there. Pure speculation, I know, and, if BR was the striker, regardless of the circumstance, I don't believe BR meant to kill her with that head strike.

Is there general consensus regarding which room the head fracture occurred? Again, maybe there's evidence about it that's never been released to the public.

In any event, my thoughts about what transpired next are much foggier, i.e. Did BR prod or trial-and-error choke her with his hands or arms or just some rope out of fear or anger or simply playing around with an unconscious body (no garotte)? Did JR intervene too late and decide to add the garotte staging and more to protect BR with a kidnapping gone wrong scenario. So many questions in my mind, just thinking.

Thanks for listening to me vent and share my opinions too.

There were marks on JonBenet's back, and train track was found on the floor in the Burke's "train room". The track's rails are a close match to the ones on her back. There were golf clubs thrown into a closet and two sets around the corner near the broken window. John was heard asking for someone to remember to get his golf clubs that afternoon. He said it was for a business meeting. A child size golf cub was found outside on the north side of the house.

There was pair of pants (that were to big for JonBenet) on the floor in JonBenet's bathroom. It's said it looked like someone had step out of them and left them on the floor. They had poop in them. There was also poop in the unflushed toilet.

Pam Paugh made several trips though the house taking what she claimed were clothes for the funeral. She filled up the back seat and trunk of a police cruiser while wearing a police jacket. She took paintings, pictures,clothes and much more, so who knows what else she carried out of that house.

Pasty chose a white sleeveless ballerina dress to bury JonBenet in. She asked John if there were bruises on her arms with John saying no. She asked again and John said "there were no bruises on JonBenet's arms". In several photos and videos of JonBenet in pageant costumes, she has old bruises on her right inner arm. About the same place each time. In one photo, that John took Christmas morning ,Pasty has her hand in the same place. You can see she's holding on pretty tight.

ST stated that she was crying and when asked she said she didn't feel pretty. This was the same day the 911 hang up call was made. Susan Stine answered the door and said it was a mistake, there was no problem at the house. I have understood that possibly JB made that call herself and am of the opinion that she had had enough. Maybe here again I am wrong.

The red turtleneck sweater is a very telling sign IMOO. When LE questioned PR about it she broke down. I know what has been discussed here and the opinion is that the rust colored trianguliar bruise on JB neck was caused from strangulation of the rope. It looks to me like she was strangeled previously; i.e. grabbed by the sweater (fist full) twisted and chocked. I probably am wrong here as well. Just what it looks like to me. I believe the strangulation was a cover up of something that took place earlier that evening.

And yes the pull up diapers were hanging out of the cabinets in the laundry room outside JB room. Wonder why since PR told LHP that she stopped putting them on JB? THe cabinet is where LHP hide BR knife from him; again this is my understanding.

On the 17th this is the day JB won the Colorado's Little Miss Christmas and recieved the Santa Bear. The night before was the Access Graphics Billion Dollar Sales Party. Possibly JB and BR were watched by a babysitter that evening.

Almost forgot. I read in one of the books I think PMPT that JB had yelled for somebody to wipe her at the White's Christmas party and that JR had done that. If that was the case that would explain his fiber's. It could have been FW I do not recall.

PMPT gives us the info that JAR was in Boulder until Dec 19th, when he left to go back to Atlanta for the holidays until the scheduled meeting in Michigan on the 26th with the R's.

Maybe JAR looked after his little brother and sister? Maybe he even read JB a Dr. Seuss book at bedtime. And what day was it that Patsy called Dr. Bueff 3 times just before Christmas?

This came from the CandyRose website:

0776-04) LOU SMIT: There is an item on the ironing board in that photograph, on photograph number 58, do you know what that is? JOHN RAMSEY: Not for sure. Kind of looks like a vest of some kind, but, like a bow tie.LOU SMIT: Is that something JonBenet would wear or -- something she would wear? JOHN RAMSEY: I don't recognize it.
#059 -- -- Patsy Ramsey (6/98)

-- (0337-21) TRIP DEMUTH: Fifty-nine. PATSY RAMSEY: (Inaudible). I don't know what that is (inaudible).
#059 -- -- John Ramsey (6/98)

Cloth object (0774-07) JOHN RAMSEY: I don't know what that is on the stairway. LOU SMIT: (INAUDIBLE). LOU SMIT: On photograph 59, there was something noted at the top stair pictured on that photograph. It's kind of a cloth type object. I am just trying to but Mr. Ramsey did not know what that was.

Are there any other references known about photo #59 about a cloth object being on the top of the stair? This stair would have been the one leading from the 2nd floor kitchen/laundry area down to the main floor.

If there was a "cloth object" on the top of the staircase, does that mean whoever went up and down that staircase just walked over/on it? Why would it have been taken in crime scene photo evidence and why would it be a point of discussion with the Ramseys?

PMPT gives us the info that JAR was in Boulder until Dec 19th, when he left to go back to Atlanta for the holidays until the scheduled meeting in Michigan on the 26th with the R's.

Maybe JAR looked after his little brother and sister? Maybe he even read JB a Dr. Seuss book at bedtime. And what day was it that Patsy called Dr. Bueff 3 times just before Christmas?

Joe Barnhill said he saw someone that looked like JAR walking near their home in the afternoon Christmas day. The Ramsey's took videos and photos every Christmas, but that one is missing.

The Bonita Papers;
The teachers did note that sometime in December 1996,
JonBenet developed a clinginess to her mother which they thought
unusual for the ordinarily independent, self assured child. It had
always been apparent that there was an extreme closeness between
JonBenet and her mother, appeared to be overly protective, but this change in JonBenet appeared to be an even more exaggerated degree of closeness.

Joe Barnhill said he saw someone that looked like JAR walking near their home in the afternoon Christmas day. The Ramsey's took videos and photos every Christmas, but that one is missing.

The Bonita Papers;
The teachers did note that sometime in December 1996,
JonBenet developed a clinginess to her mother which they thought
unusual for the ordinarily independent, self assured child. It had
always been apparent that there was an extreme closeness between
JonBenet and her mother, appeared to be overly protective, but this change in JonBenet appeared to be an even more exaggerated degree of closeness.

We are to believe JAR was 'cleared' as the murderer. Thing is, what would have kept Patsy from giving him up as being in the house through the 26th if he would have been? I can see JR covering for him and even doing what he had to do to get him secretly flown back to Atlanta during the night. And maybe even Burke being bullied into keeping quiet. But if Patsy had known, and was innocent in anything related to the crime, she would have sung loud and clear. Yet, something still smells bad about JAR and JB.

There are the reports from his college friends about how he used to talk about her so much. Almost to a point of an obsession it seemed.

JAR = college student in dorm during week, home on weekends: JB visits school nurse on Mondays.

JAR = rock climber: CARNES, Page 16

A rope was found inside a brown paper sack in the guest bedroom of defendants' home, neither of which belonged to defendants. (SMF 181; PSMF 181.) Small pieces of the brown sack material were found in the "vacuuming" of JonBenét's bed and in the body bag that was used to transport her body. (SMF 181; PSMF 181.)

JAR = owner of suitcase with dirty comforter and Dr. Seuss book??

Fibers from sack/rope found in JB's bed and bodybag (means they were on her shirt), fibers from comforter inside suitcase found on JB. Patsy did not remember when JB last had a bath?

Was JAR responsible for some of the "chronic" vaginal trauma to JB??

Was Patsy even more suspicious after the call to 911 on the 23rd, and now keeping a close eye on JB - finding her with yet another "molester" on the 26th - leading her to lash out at JB?

Yikes, I might have to climb back up on the fence!:doh:

PrincessSezMe,
Weird remark to make, especially when you think, whats the big deal over size, then who is she comparing him with. From memory Nedra only had daughters, right?

What conversation could you possibility be having and your grandson's penis size comes up?

There is some serious dysfunction in the family on Pasty's side. It'd be mighty interesting to find out about the Paugh sister's childhood.

What conversation could you possibility be having and your grandson's penis size comes up?

There is some serious dysfunction in the family on Pasty's side. It'd be mighty interesting to find out about the Paugh sister's childhood.

Disgusting - and just another indicator Burke was a victim too.

In my opinion.

:cow:

I have to comment on the flashlight. Sometimes what isn't there is more telling than what is. The lack of fingerprints on the flashlight and batteries is a huge red flag to me.
There must be fingerprints all over that house, a family lived there...but something sitting out (not in it's place) is clear of prints? The batteries too? no way.

Also I agree that the ransom note is very important clue. My first thought is 'who would sit down in the house with the people upstairs sleeping, and write a long drawn out but legible ransom note'? My answer: Not an intruder. (thanks DocG for the info)

It is hard to fathom an intruder would commit those acts in the house, he would remove his Victim.
The unbroken spider web in the basement window is another clue that points away from an intruder.

What other cases has this happened in? What case has an intruder come in, taken the child and murdered her in the basement(and left her there) while the family slept upstairs? None that I can think of.
I would appreciate it if anyone can point out any cases like this one, to me.

Janet McReynolds, Mrs. Claus, wrote a play about a little girl taken to the basement, abused and tortured and then dying at the hospital. The police thought was so close to what happened to JonBenet that they took it as evidence. I wonder if Pasty had read it? She did love a good mystery.

We are to believe JAR was 'cleared' as the murderer. Thing is, what would have kept Patsy from giving him up as being in the house through the 26th if he would have been? I can see JR covering for him and even doing what he had to do to get him secretly flown back to Atlanta during the night. And maybe even Burke being bullied into keeping quiet. But if Patsy had known, and was innocent in anything related to the crime, she would have sung loud and clear. Yet, something still smells bad about JAR and JB.

There are the reports from his college friends about how he used to talk about her so much. Almost to a point of an obsession it seemed.

JAR = college student in dorm during week, home on weekends: JB visits school nurse on Mondays.

JAR = rock climber: CARNES, Page 16

A rope was found inside a brown paper sack in the guest bedroom of defendants' home, neither of which belonged to defendants. (SMF 181; PSMF 181.) Small pieces of the brown sack material were found in the "vacuuming" of JonBenét's bed and in the body bag that was used to transport her body. (SMF 181; PSMF 181.)

JAR = owner of suitcase with dirty comforter and Dr. Seuss book??

Fibers from sack/rope found in JB's bed and bodybag (means they were on her shirt), fibers from comforter inside suitcase found on JB. Patsy did not remember when JB last had a bath?

Was JAR responsible for some of the "chronic" vaginal trauma to JB??

Was Patsy even more suspicious after the call to 911 on the 23rd, and now keeping a close eye on JB - finding her with yet another "molester" on the 26th - leading her to lash out at JB?

Yikes, I might have to climb back up on the fence!:doh:

Pasty had a Christmas tree in just about every room. JAR's was a cowboy theme with a rope garland. There are several photos with JonBenet in pigtails and there is a rope next to her.

Could Pasty of found blood in JonBenet's panties that afternoon, when he was there, and the reason for the dictionary opened to incest?

Pasty had a Christmas tree in just about every room. JAR's was a cowboy theme with a rope garland. There are several photos with JonBenet in pigtails and there is a rope next to her.

Could Pasty of found blood in JonBenet's panties that afternoon, when he was there, and the reason for the dictionary opened to incest?

This is from a posting back in 2002 on another forum site, obviously an IDI poster, but note that the reference is that INVESTIGATORS discount the crime scene rope taken into evidence as being from JAR's tree or a photo prop.

"I have always thought the rops may have been part of the "Western" Christmas tree that was in that room - - but I have been assured by the investigators that the rope was NOT a match to that rope - - OR to the rope we see in the photographs of JBR in the cowboy hat.

So why was it there? I don't know. It seems the killer did bring it in - - and I wonder why as well."

The fibers from the rope bag got transferred onto JB somehow, maybe even by whoever touched that bag touching JB as well?

Your thought about Patsy marking the dictionary on JR's desk sounds plausible - a hint to plant some ideas in JR's mind about her suspicions?

This is from a posting back in 2002 on another forum site, obviously an IDI poster, but note that the reference is that INVESTIGATORS discount the crime scene rope taken into evidence as being from JAR's tree or a photo prop.

"I have always thought the rops may have been part of the "Western" Christmas tree that was in that room - - but I have been assured by the investigators that the rope was NOT a match to that rope - - OR to the rope we see in the photographs of JBR in the cowboy hat.

So why was it there? I don't know. It seems the killer did bring it in - - and I wonder why as well."

The fibers from the rope bag got transferred onto JB somehow, maybe even by whoever touched that bag touching JB as well?

Your thought about Patsy marking the dictionary on JR's desk sounds plausible - a hint to plant some ideas in JR's mind about her suspicions?

I don't take it that way. I think Pasty looked up incest to see who all it involved in the family. I wonder if Pasty called Dr. Beuf from their bedroom on the 17th.

Hmm, I haven't seen anything about fibers and the rope. She had paper bags placed on her hands to preserve evidence. She laid in that house for hours after she was found. Again a little girl all alone. Her mother leaving her behind.

I can see a possibility of someone molesting JonBenet sometime before Christmas and Pasty losing it over a wet bed that night. If she knew someone in the family had molested JonBenet then she "hid it" with the final assault. Pasty was facing John and a long trip if she didn't have the bags packed and the kids up, fed and ready to go at 6:30. They were to take off at 7:00 and it's a thirty minute drive. She had a deadline to meet.

I haven't read past the first chapter of LHP's book, but I'm wondering if she thought it was a matter of time before Pasty really hurt her?

I wonder if John knew Pasty was abusive to her? What would happen to John for not stopping it? Could he of been held accountable at least in part? of her murder in that way?

I believe John could not stop Patsy because he was guilty too.

I think that John is the one who garroted Jonbenet and "cleaned" the scene, wiped down the torch, put the wrong underwear on JB, assaulted her with the paintbrush etc. This assault was intended to cover up the earlier damage he had done.

I think John had been molesting his daughter. We will never know if he molested his first daughter, as she has passed away. This is why PR was able to force him into helping her cover up. I believe PR is the one who struck the blow however.

It is quite possible PR discovered her husband molesting JB (maybe at an earlier time) and essentially killed JB out of jealousy.

There are plenty of wives who look the other way while their husband is molesting their children. Dottie Sandusky anyone?

:pullhair:

I believe John could not stop Patsy because he was guilty too.

I think that John is the one who garroted Jonbenet and "cleaned" the scene, wiped down the torch, put the wrong underwear on JB, assaulted her with the paintbrush etc. This assault was intended to cover up the earlier damage he had done.

I think John had been molesting his daughter. We will never know if he molested his first daughter, as she has passed away. This is why PR was able to force him into helping her cover up. I believe PR is the one who struck the blow however.

It is quite possible PR discovered her husband molesting JB (maybe at an earlier time) and essentially killed JB out of jealousy.

There are plenty of wives who look the other way while their husband is molesting their children. Dottie Sandusky anyone?

:pullhair:

I agree with quite a bit of your theory SS. I have always thought JB was victimized by more than one of her family members. I wonder if Patsy had just started to become more aware of JB's problems with the reported escalation of phone calls to the Dr. in December.

So hard to think a mother could look the other way, and then take it out on her daughter, no less, but there are cases documented about such things.

I have to believe JR was ultimately responsible for JB's last breath, no matter what pieces of the puzzle might eventually lead to corroboration from others.

I don't take it that way. I think Pasty looked up incest to see who all it involved in the family. I wonder if Pasty called Dr. Beuf from their bedroom on the 17th.

Hmm, I haven't seen anything about fibers and the rope. She had paper bags placed on her hands to preserve evidence. She laid in that house for hours after she was found. Again a little girl all alone. Her mother leaving her behind.

I can see a possibility of someone molesting JonBenet sometime before Christmas and Pasty losing it over a wet bed that night. If she knew someone in the family had molested JonBenet then she "hid it" with the final assault. Pasty was facing John and a long trip if she didn't have the bags packed and the kids up, fed and ready to go at 6:30. They were to take off at 7:00 and it's a thirty minute drive. She had a deadline to meet.

I haven't read past the first chapter of LHP's book, but I'm wondering if she thought it was a matter of time before Pasty really hurt her?

I wonder if John knew Pasty was abusive to her? What would happen to John for not stopping it? Could he of been held accountable at least in part? of her murder in that way?

Here is some info posted previously to affirm the paper bag fibers they found that came from JB's BED - it came from the Carnes ruling:

“Specifically, a rope was found
inside a brown paper sack in the guest bedroom on the second floor;
defendants have indicated that neither of these items belonged to them
.(SMF 181; PSMF 181.) Regardless of its ownership, there is no explanation
why a bag containing a rope would be in the guest bedroom. Further, small
pieces of the material on this brown sack were found in the vacuuming of
JonBenet's bed and in the body bag that was used to transport her body
(SMF 181; PSMF 181)"

An interesting fact I saw recently said Patsy had some surgery on Dec 26, 1993, and it was then that it was confirmed she was free of the first bout of ovarian cancer. That was the cure Patsy attributed to her 'faith healing'. Add the Psalm 118 connection about the 'sacrifice' and binding with cords - is it possible that Patsy just bonkered out under all the pressure from the holidays and JB became her sacrificial offering for her miraculous cure 3 years earlier?

And, if Patsy had been becoming aware of molestation of JB from within the family, and she was also suffering from remorse about her own rumored childhood molestation, in a crazed state she somehow rationalized she would save JB from all the mental torture she would face throughout her life, and make the sacrifice not only to please the Lord, but to save JB?? SBTC = Saved by the Cross or She Belongs to Christ??

Maybe Patsy did deal the flashlight blow - but JR had to step in to complete the horrible deed because Patsy just couldn't. Patsy might have told JR she knew about the 'family incest' and would turn them all in unless he helped her with the finishing and staging. :moo:

From Linda Ardnt -

She then saw Ramsey carrying his daughter’s body up the stairs from the basement.

“I saw black with thousands of lights and everything that I had noted that morning that stuck out instantly made sense,” Arndt says. “JonBenét was clearly dead and had been dead for a while.

“I leaned down to her face and John leaned down opposite me and his face was just inches from mine. We had a nonverbal exchange that I will never forget and he asked if she was dead and I said yes, she’s dead, and I told him to go back to the room and to dial 911.

“As we looked at each other and I remember - I wore a shoulder holster - tucking my gun right next to me and consciously counting out the 18 bullets.”

When asked why, Arndt said, “Cause I didn’t know if we’d all be alive when people showed up. I knew what happened, I knew what happened to her.”

Vargas: Do you think your fear was well founded?

Arndt: You bet I do. There’s no doubt in my mind.

Vargas: To this day?

Arndt: Never wavered.

Ardnt has been thoroughly discredited and lost her career over this case, however I cannot ignore three facts -

1. she was on the scene. She saw and FELT the reactions of the Ramseys

2. She was a very experienced investigator with sexual assault crimes and states she believes John molested JB and Patsy covered it up.

3. She had absolutely no reason to embellish/invent this. It was in her interests to stick to the IDI theory in public so as to avoid criticism of her handling of the scene.

http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/DCForumID70/31.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member