KS KS - Adam Herrman, 11, Towanda, 1999

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
6angels, thank you for keeping adam bumped up. i wish there was something we could do to help find him. i dont understand how a child can be missing for so long and nobody cares enough to notice. prayers and hugs for adam and for you, 6angels!

With the breaks in other cases lattely I wonder if your next? We love you Adam.

How about any press re: charges against the adoptive parents?:waitasec:

and I hope those grown sibs are in counseling/therapy!

Any word on charges for them collecting checks for him all of these years? Any PI's that want to work pro bono on this case??

Thanks "somewhere"! I'm glad to see there is still an investigation going on into Adam's disappearance.
This is a great news item and video.

Thank God at least SOME charges have been filed! Hopefully they are putting together a good case. However, wouldn't it be sweet if there was a 23 year old Adam watching the news and getting the last laugh at his "mother." Maybe he did run away and is alive!

They've posted bail already.

Time for Adam to get justice!
Please LE, don't give up on him!

EL DORADO — The Adam Herrman mystery entered a new chapter Wednesday when a prosecutor charged Herrman's adoptive parents with a crime related to his disappearance more than a decade ago.

In announcing that she was charging Doug and Valerie Herrman with felony theft over adoption subsidies they allegedly accepted for years after he disappeared, Butler County Attorney Jan Satterfield continued to call the Herrmans suspects in something more serious — the disappearance and presumed death of the boy.

"The Adam Herrman homicide investigation continues," Satterfield said in a statement she read during a news conference at the county courthouse. "A prosecution for murder may be commenced at any time."

Speaking of the felony theft charge each of the parents face, she said, "This is not the beginning and end. This is just the beginning for the Herrmans."

more here

http://www.kansas.com/2010/07/08/1394893/charges-relate-to-acceptance-of.html

Oh My GOSH!! HOW DID I MISS THIS?? I just let out a scream so loud i'm sure it woke my neighbors. I AM SO SO SO SO SO happy that they have been charged with something! FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY baby Adam YOU WILL GET Justice!!!!!! I told you. I prayed I Knew. Honey it's going to happen Justice will happen!!!!!

I took a very personal intrest in this case and I don't think i've cried as many tears over any other case. I am just so happy right now. It's is about darn time!!!!

This is just the start!!!! Just wait Adam just wait they will be punished for what they did. I promise you that.

I have faith..... that not only will they be punished that one day Adam you will be found. I pray when that day comes I can make the trip to your service and give you the respect love and care that you so deserved.

I love you Adam!!!!

6Angels, it pays to be patient huh? Because now they can question these folks under oath regarding Adam's disappearance. Any scrap they can find is critical....Any locals know if the folks who bought the trailer ever had the bathroom ripped out or searched by LE??

I should add they should ALSO be charged with FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth
Back