KS KS - Adam Herrman, 11, Towanda, 1999

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Some wonder how this can happen and go unreported or undiscovered I know exactly how.Cause Kansas covers up ALOT of stuff.I can name a few towns that are great to hide in if your wanted or if you want to commit crimes and get away with it.I am so tired of the cover ups.Justice needs to be served .This childs body needs found and he needs proper burial as do some other children who are missing or are already buried without a name or story told.It saddens me so much

Was the area in Warsaw, MO ever searched that the psychic mentioned?

And now we have adopted-then-thrown-away Erica Parsons in North Carolina!!!

So sorry, Adam, Erica, and all your peers!

Butler County Sheriff to give case update at 2pm central. "It's unclear what information will be released."

You can link to KAKE to watch live streaming coverage.

Wonder what is up? I haven't heard anything on the news and I am here in Missouri.

Not sure, but I'll be watching! I know Michael Schwanke with KWCH followed up with the Herrmans a few months back (well with him; she wouldn't participate in the interview) and that the Sheriff basically stated that if everyone else knew what he knows they would view the Herrmans as he does (suspiciously) -- will try to find links.

ETA:

These are from January:
Michael Schwanke interview with Doug Herrman and Sheriff Herzet (January 2014)
News story -- Fresh Leads following interview (January 2014)

*** According to KWCH, this afternoon's announcement will be regarding another increase in the reward from an anonymous donor -- no new leads though.

Age-progression image

WEB-PIC-640x360-adam-herrman-age-progression-jpg.jpg

July 1 marks the 15th anniversary of the disappearance of Adam Herrman. The 12-year-old went missing from his adopted family's home in Towanda, Kansas in 1999.

Adam-Herrman-JPG.jpg

Adam Herrman (young)
At that time, Adam was 4 ft. 4 in. tall and weighed 67 pounds. The National Center for Exploited and Missing Children says Adam had numerous scars on his abdomen, a scar on his left thigh and a birthmark on his lower back. NCMEC has since released an age progression of Adam who would now be 26 years old.

Was watching live feed but it cut out mid-sentence -- there are storms in the area though (?)

This is what I've been able to understand -- reward was increased another 50k to a total of 100k.

Since the first 50k was announced in Dec, they have continued to receive leads. He indicated that some of them contain helpful information and they continue to work those leads. To me, it sounds like they are hoping the extra reward money will be the "push" needed to get more people to come forward and fill in the missing pieces needed to proceed with a case.

He stated they received two calls yesterday, one from a man in Wisconsin and one from a man in Wichita. The words he chose made me think they receive calls from men claiming to be Adam ("The Adam Herrman we are looking for....") and made the statement that they are continuing to speak to those men and getting more information but they "are not jumping on a plane to Wisconsin."

I will edit or reply as I get more info. I watched the live link at KWCH.COM, which is now off-air.

I so hope Adam is alive.. Too many cases where adoptive parents that are trusted to love and care for these children do the opposite. :(

I wonder if he is alive too, crossing fingers.

Just in my opinion; people who lose 11 year olds and do not report them missing, should be prosecuted for that.

Just in my opinion; people who lose 11 year olds and do not report them missing, should be prosecuted for that.

They were convicted on fraud charges for collecting state funds (for adopting special needs child) during the period he was missing because they received funds monthly for many years and had never reported him gone. That was the only thing they could be charged with as far as having enough evidence.

Wait a minute he reminds me of Ben....has Michael devlin been interviewed in this case? The resemblance to Ben is uncanny. Just an observation...

Wait a minute he reminds me of Ben....has Michael devlin been interviewed in this case? The resemblance to Ben is uncanny. Just an observation...

Doubtful that he has. "Community consensus" seems to be an overall suspicion toward adoptive parents as siblings have reported that he was abused.

Abuse does not mean they murdered him, of course -- he could have run away; he could have been sold -- unfortunately, here we are years later... with nothing meaningful enough to bring charges against anyone (except welfare fraud).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth
Back