KS KS - Adam Herrman, 11, Towanda, 1999

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This case haunts me so. We was speaking about you tonight Adam. We was praying for you. You was failed by so many people but you won't be failed by me. I will keep you in my prayers I will keep writing the papers I will keep writing Nancy Grace.

You are the one of the First cases I check on each time I log on to this site and I check before I go to bed and when I wake up. I wish I could of saved you and been your mother. I wish I could of held you and told you how loved you was. I wish I could of showed you what it was like to be loved and feel loved and taught you how to give love.I am only 31 years old so this is not possiable I can wish so many things for you but right now my wish is for you to be found and for your Murder to be held in prision for the crimes they did to you.

It didn't have to be this way. You was failed from the day you was born until the day you was taken from this world. You are being failed now because they have yet to charge these evil people. Honey I promise one day hopefully soon you will no longer be failed.

It's so good of you, 6angels, to keep bumping Adam's case up.

Some day there has to be a solution. Such a sad case.

God Bless u angel for keeping adam up there. I think about him all the time.. My son lived in the trailer court for awhile and daughter's family live in towanda still. They know none of the involed but it is still so horrifying to me that in this day and age something like this can happen......I have physical custody of one of my grandchildren because he cant get along with him dad and have had to work with some of the people running fosters and to me it just down right scary system.. Everyone we have worked with so far are more like teen agers than its just downright scary that they are in charge.......

it's my pleasure. I have a special place in my heart for Adam.:angel:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrueCrimeJunkieCory
Back