Found Deceased KS - Ashley Meiss, 30, Ogden, 17 May 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Family of missing Ogden woman fear she may be dead
"We do believe she is no longer with us," said Meiss’ father Tom Lewis. "We have been monitoring her social media. Her financial transactions, and nothing has been seen."

Officers say Meiss went for a jog near her home on the day she disappeared.

Lewis feels as if more could be done to help find his daughter.

"We're actually disappointed actually very disappointed that the resources that were allocated to the Tibbitts' case doesn't compare to the resources that have been allocated to my daughter's case," said Lewis.

I do hope more information comes out in this case. If she left the home jogging with the intention to harm herself it seems she would be close to home. I am not familiar with the area. Did she have a certain place she went to for peace. What was her typical jogging path? Did she jog often? Is the domestic dispute relevant? Does the family suspect foul play or that she harmed herself primarily? I'm so sorry the family is going through this and will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.

We did a quick reminder for our listeners about Ashley on our podcast today. So troubling it hasn't gotten more attention. I wish more podcasts would run stories about open cases, especially missing persons like Ashley.
Do you mind sharing your podcast link? I would be interested in following it. Thanks! And thank you for keeping this case out front!

Do you mind sharing your podcast link? I would be interested in following it. Thanks! And thank you for keeping this case out front!

Sorry about that. Here is a link to the youtube original episode that aired when she first disappeared, there wasn't much info then. And the latest episode with the update at the beginning.

I do hope more information comes out in this case. If she left the home jogging with the intention to harm herself it seems she would be close to home. I am not familiar with the area. Did she have a certain place she went to for peace. What was her typical jogging path? Did she jog often? Is the domestic dispute relevant? Does the family suspect foul play or that she harmed herself primarily? I'm so sorry the family is going through this and will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.

We suspect foul play. Thank you for the prayers.

T Lewis, I have now words for your situation, but praying for rest & comfort for you & the children, family members and friends, and resolution of your daughter's case here.

I'm so sorry.

In four days, Ashley will have been missing for four months.

I completely understand if LE cannot share information with the public for investigative reasons. Still, I would very much like an update from LE even if it’s just a confirmation that they are actively working on the case, and most importantly, to find Ashley.

I’ve had my Twitter notifications turned on for Riley County PD’s official account (@RileyCountyPD) since the very beginning, and I’m to the point I get angry whenever I see them posting a meme or about a random local event, when they should, IMO, constantly be reminding at least those who follow the account of Ashley and sharing information on how tips can be submitted (the account has 19.2K followers).
RCPD (@RileyCountyPD) | Twitter

I demand press coverage, especially by newspapers and TV stations based in and around Ogden; such coverage may trigger someone to remember something that may very well be vital in solving the case.

I know I haven’t posted much recently since I can’t think of anything that could be helpful, but if anything, I would like Ashley’s family and friends to know that we are here for them and that we are not giving up.

I just can’t stop thinking about this lovely young woman.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back