GUILTY KS - Jessica Rey, 32, found dismembered, Lenexa, 20 Oct 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I will be shocked if he deliberately murdered or harmed the mother of the kids. IF the stuff posted on FB and the youtube videos are true, then he stated hewas waiting on a govt check. He might have been. Also possible he was waiting on foodstamps to be put on the card, or funds from an agency if the wife had applied.

Being in the mental frame he is in, where the govt is out to get him, trying to pin things on him, has kidnapped his kids, etc., then I highly doubt the Mom had any prenatal for fear of the kid being removed. The pregnancy wasn't a first , so the MOm probably felt OK with forgoing doctors. The oldest of the kids they had, she might have delivered that one without medical as well. So she's pregnant, homeless, with fear of govt.... kind of hard to work, seek medical care, etc, in that situation. If she had a medical condition either at the end of the pregnancy or during labor or delivery, the mind set might have been they could handle it. Unfortunately women do still die from childbirth.

While rationally, you or I would call 911 immediately and try to save the person... this couple didn't appear to think the same. Maybe figured there was nothing that could be done, or that they were doing the right thing. However, bleeding uncontrolled, seizures, infection, etc, needs medical help.

If she had died, how was he going to panhandle or work with no one to watch the babies? From his videos, he was upset with homeless shelters, churches and groups that were suppose to help the needy. I don't know what his plan was, or even if he had one, but I don't see how he was going to support himself, and two babies.

Maybe it's from hearing his voice, his mindset, or I don't know.. but I feel sadness for this man's life. There's absolutely no mention of a support system. Only a mention of a brother that is or was missing, and nothing about further family. I don't know what happened in his life, or why things are they way they are, but I usually would be angry, and say he's where he needs to be. But I'm thinking, at least he has a place to lay his head, and 3 meals now, I don't think he's had that in awhile.

Wonder when that was entered and who noticed she was missing and reported it.

Is she listed on NAMUS or any of the other missing person places?
She's not in Namus.

I will be shocked if he deliberately murdered or harmed the mother of the kids. IF the stuff posted on FB and the youtube videos are true, then he stated hewas waiting on a govt check. He might have been. Also possible he was waiting on foodstamps to be put on the card, or funds from an agency if the wife had applied.

Being in the mental frame he is in, where the govt is out to get him, trying to pin things on him, has kidnapped his kids, etc., then I highly doubt the Mom had any prenatal for fear of the kid being removed. The pregnancy wasn't a first , so the MOm probably felt OK with forgoing doctors. The oldest of the kids they had, she might have delivered that one without medical as well. So she's pregnant, homeless, with fear of govt.... kind of hard to work, seek medical care, etc, in that situation. If she had a medical condition either at the end of the pregnancy or during labor or delivery, the mind set might have been they could handle it. Unfortunately women do still die from childbirth.

While rationally, you or I would call 911 immediately and try to save the person... this couple didn't appear to think the same. Maybe figured there was nothing that could be done, or that they were doing the right thing. However, bleeding uncontrolled, seizures, infection, etc, needs medical help.

If she had died, how was he going to panhandle or work with no one to watch the babies? From his videos, he was upset with homeless shelters, churches and groups that were suppose to help the needy. I don't know what his plan was, or even if he had one, but I don't see how he was going to support himself, and two babies.

Maybe it's from hearing his voice, his mindset, or I don't know.. but I feel sadness for this man's life. There's absolutely no mention of a support system. Only a mention of a brother that is or was missing, and nothing about further family. I don't know what happened in his life, or why things are they way they are, but I usually would be angry, and say he's where he needs to be. But I'm thinking, at least he has a place to lay his head, and 3 meals now, I don't think he's had that in awhile.
Geez, I hadn’t taken the time to watch any of the YouTube videos until I read your post. I’m getting the feeling I’m going to feel a lot of sadness following this, and I agree with what you’ve said.
There’s on video of his wife being “interviewed” on his channel where she talks about two kids being taken away at birth, and it got me wondering the reasons kids would be taken away right at birth... I know that drugs can be one, but I haven’t looked up other reasons why. Homelessness? Diagnosed schizophrenia? Was it even true? This case makes me feel very sad more than anything else at this point with the info we have, and I’m usually angry.

I also feel like the whole circumstances about this family are very heart breaking. It's almost like they're outcasts of sorts. I can sense paranoia in him by watching his YouTube and reading his Facebook posts. It's so sad but I have a feeling mental illness will be a big factor in this.
I also feel like prison maybe the best place he's been in for quite awhile. The same goes for those children. Foster care, I'm assuming they're in the system by now, but the situation isn't ideal but again for these two Lil ones it's probably the best they've had it so far.
And I get the impression he really loves his wife and kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sad for the innocent, vulnerable kids being starved and neglected in a storage unit.

I'm sad for the innocent, vulnerable kids being starved and neglected in a storage unit.

I totally agree [emoji177]my post stating that I felt bad for him wasn't meant to exclude my sorrow for those sweet babies. My heart sunk when I read about the little girl's hair resembling a chemo patient [emoji174][emoji26] My guess is poor to no nutrition and her hair was falling out...I know it happens to people who suffer from severe anorexia...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the remains were skeletal than I don't see how that could be the wife, could it?

If the remains were skeletal than I don't see how that could be the wife, could it?

The last article I read said the body was female, so I'm going to assume it's the wife since she can't be located. Does anyone know how old the baby is? I must have missed that info.

ETA: While skeletal is supposed to mean only bones, teeth and hair remain, I think the term is used in a much wider range. I'm not sure how long it takes to reach that state, but in the last case I followed, the woman had only been missing 6 weeks and they referred to her remains as skeletal.

I haven't seen any articles describing remains as skeletal, they are described as human.

The last article I read said the body was female, so I'm going to assume it's the wife since she can't be located. Does anyone know how old the baby is? I must have missed that info.

Baby is described as newborn.

I haven't seen any articles describing remains as skeletal, they are described as human.

Ooops...You are correct. When they said "they were not readily identifiable sex, age, race" my brain went to skeletal. Sorry all.

Not skeletal, just decomp...

"The remains were a bit decomposed to identify, so it may take some time to identify, but at this point we do not have any information if it is a male or female, or the age. We just don’t know. We will continue to investigate that."

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Maybe wife really did die in childbirth, if she had the child outside of the hospital?

If the body is decomposed, they might have to use dental records for ID. If the deceased hasn't gone to the dentist, they can do a DNA test. They can even do a reversed paternity test to see if the dead person was the mother of the children, if they don't have her DNA sample. Dental records are much faster, DNA tests will take longer.

Maybe wife really did die in childbirth, if she had the child outside of the hospital?
He posted on Facebook that he planned to deliver the baby himself. I think they were worried the baby would be taken by CPS. He posted a Youtube video years ago that has the audio of CPS returning their nursing infant after taking her away from them, but he said CPS came back a couple hours later and took the baby for good.

I would not be surprised to hear that she died in childbirth. Hopefully we hear more tomorrow.

Just getting caught up. Holy selfie lover'!
Vulgar selfies for that matter. Drug implicating selfies, off the rails renting selfies.
Indication of divorce. I expected to see typical family type photos. I've got lots of catching up to do.
I wonder if the babies waited for him in the dark? Scary to be put away in a dark area until Daddy wants to play again.

I am speculating.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l
Back