Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #10 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe it won't be until June. Here is a link for finding Wichita events -- maybe we can put our heads together and target the best ones coming up ASAP : https://www.360wichita.com/events

I'm quoting my own post and have to hop again for a while but I just remembered Farmer's markets are opening up in April (still too long IMO but sooner than June) -- good way to reach a number of people if they allow a booth to be set up. There are 2 organizations that hold them, the Old Town Farmer's market (1 location close to downtown) https://www.oldtownfarmersmarket.com/ and the Kansas Grown which has 1 main location (21st & Zoo Blvd) plus multiple other locations http://kansasgrowninc.com/

Also, here is link to Wichita Parks & Rec events
http://www.wichita.gov/ParkandRec/Pages/default.aspx

Also can locals check what events they may have been invited to or made aware of upcoming soon on their individual SM accounts? I will do the same and report back later.

Hi- thanks so much to take the conversation to the flyer thread. Several people there who would love to collaborate with you. :)

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

sorry, just saw this after I posted another -- I'll move these down there -- thanks so much!

Ahh I'm new! I deleted everything! Sorry! I was just trying to edit.
In short what I had said was, I have found her court records on the Kansas county clerks website but you have to pay to view this info, I'm not sure if I can share or talk about this website without breaking TOS.
But this is the website I'm talking about
https://www.kansas.gov/countyCourts/search/records?execution=e2s1
And IMO, these tell a different story than what MSM has released regarding the child endangerment charges.
Lucas where are you?

ETA: I do have screenshots of these pages but I don't believe I can post those? Correct? I really just want to know if anyone else is seeing what I am seeing with these charges.. IMO, MOO.

I didn’t see whether she said which location but the location nearest her offers a medical assistant program
www.wti.edu/locations
f462b2066be81dc18bf534de24559f60.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That campus is approximately 1/2 mile from the Edgemoor property. Just pondering [emoji848]. Lots of businesses, probably several dumpsters. And I noticed a culvert under Central Ave (circled). Has this been checked?

ced1fa2c61d42940a59dd08f7a52dfc8.jpg

ETA: I do have screenshots of these pages but I don't believe I can post those? Correct? I really just want to know if anyone else is seeing what I am seeing with these charges.. IMO, MOO.

I looked at it a few days ago and only different is she has an attorney now - and show non drug charge.

That campus is approximately 1/2 mile from the Edgemoor property. Just pondering [emoji848]. Lots of businesses, probably several dumpsters. And I noticed a culvert under Central Ave (circled). Has this been checked?

ced1fa2c61d42940a59dd08f7a52dfc8.jpg

It’s 1.7 mi but yeah, pretty close by. I’m not sure how much if any of that has been looked at.

In short what I had said was, I have found her court records on the Kansas county clerks website but you have to pay to view this info, I'm not sure if I can share or talk about this website without breaking TOS.
And IMO, these tell a different story than what MSM has released regarding the child endangerment charges.
Lucas where are you?

Contact a moderator with the information and they will give you an answer. I know in the past WS members have paid for pages released and we were allowed to view...so there may be a special ruling. Good luck and hopefully we can see some if not all. I have saved your post just in case. Thanks.

Totally off topic kkdj but I noticed we have the same join date of July 2012. Not that it means anything, just noticed. I joined a 1 yr after Lisa Irwin.

Oh! Interesting! I was an observer for a long time and finally decided to join! Love being a member!

Lucas where are you?

I alerted a mod to ask if you can upload them. I know at times, if a poster obtains court records, those records have been posted but with approval.

Then what's the child endangerment?

I think drugs was still involved in child endangerment - but she wasn't charged with a drug charge is the way I interpret it.

I assumed they were fine to discuss as they are public records and public records are discussed quite frequently. Will delete if necessary.

EG now has a court appointed attorney and an order has been entered to have the case sealed. The hearing will be a bench trial on March 13 at 9:00 a.m.

This is the charge:

21.5601.a - Endangering a child

Class A Misdemeanor - attempted conspiracy solicitation - non drug

Is it normal to have a misdemeanor charge sealed? Or does sealing get ordered because she's a POI on a high profile case? The charge before the court and the missing person case aren't co-mingled in the court yet afaik. The child endangerment re Lucas was never officially charged right?
Also, maybe it's sealed because it involves a minor and it's not for EG's benefit, but on behalf of the minor child. That makes better sense to me. :waitasec:

Is it legal to possess Chloroform in the state of Kansas?
That's where my head is going. Possibly she knocked the kids out with chloroform. Maybe there were traces of it in the 1 year old and that was the child endangerment relating to drugs charge. Remember, Lucas didn't nap with his other family. He did with EG and had to wear a diaper during that time and bedtime. Because he was too drugged from chloroform to wake up to go potty?

That's where my head is going. Possibly she knocked the kids out with chloroform. Maybe there were traces of it in the 1 year old and that was the child endangerment relating to drugs charge. Remember, Lucas didn't nap with his other family. He did with EG and had to wear a diaper during that time and bedtime. Because he was too drugged from chloroform to wake up to go potty?

I would say chloroform poisoning would be a rare thing for a child to die of. That is listed as the COD for Mariah Woods but in her case the man in the house had possession of precursor chemicals due to his job.

I would think the vast majority of people who would want their child to be sleepy would use a regular child medicine or a drowsy-making antihistamine, and I think that's why a few posts have mentioned Benadryl, which Wikipedia states the US/Canadian version contains diphenhydramine, an antihistamine that can cause drowsiness.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benadryl

Is it normal to have a misdemeanor charge sealed? Or does sealing get ordered because she's a POI on a high profile case? The charge before the court and the missing person case aren't co-mingled in the court yet afaik. The child endangerment re Lucas was never officially charged right?
Also, maybe it's sealed because it involves a minor and it's not for EG's benefit, but on behalf of the minor child. That makes better sense to me. :waitasec:

It’s likely sealed because it involves a juvenile

ATTEMPTED
CONSPIRACY
SOLICITATION

Hmmm...I don't know who the attorneys are here, but HELP! Lol

https://www.lawyers.com/legal-info/...e-crimes-conspiracy-attempt-solicitation.html

From the link:

What must the defendant do to constitute an “attempt?”
People must take a concrete, substantial step towards furthering their intent to break the law before they will be guilty of an attempt. This is an act of perpetration (Step Four, above), not mere preparation (Step Three). So, for example, purchasing the weapon, without more, won’t expose the actor to attempted murder, but aiming it towards the victim and firing will.

Conspiracy

The crime of conspiracy is another incomplete, or inchoate, crime. It’s an agreement, explicit or implied, among two or more people, to commit a criminal act. But it’s a very controversial crime, because its definition is so vague. Courts have struggled for years to differentiate mere ideas from agreements to break the law; there’s a real risk that people will be punished for what they say, not for what they do. Indeed, historically conspiracy laws have been used to suppress controversial activity, such as strikes and dissent against public policies.
[h=3]What must the defendant do to justify a conviction for solicitation?[/h]The defendant must invite, request, and so on, but the actual target crime need not be committed, or even attempted, for the accusation of solicitation to stick. For example, if Able asks Bob to rob Victor, but Bob refuses, Able has still solicited Bob. However, if the request is never communicated, the crime may be attempted solicitation, as when Mary writes to Kay, asking Kay to perform an illegal act, but Kay never receives the letter: Here, Mary may be guilty only of attempted solicitation.

Some of you have wondered why Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch compared EG to Casey Anthony. I never followed the CA case but knew the bare minimum, and a couple nights ago finished a book published before the trial because it was quicker than reading the zillions of threads on here. Here are a couple thoughts I came up with, since the case is fresh in my mind:

1. Casey was quite the partier. EG has had issues with drug use preventing her from having custody of her two older boys, and currently as she is in jail for endangering a child due to an incident involving drugs.

2. Casey was a pathological liar. Clearly EG is withholding information, and I wonder as many as you have if her account of the black man and white woman is similar to "Zanny the Nanny" in CA's case.

3. Casey seemed very jealous of the relationship between Caylee and Casey's mom. In her eyes Caylee may have loved her grandma more than her, and she knew her grandma was better at caring for her. Pure speculation, but I wonder if EG's relationship with JO involved similar feelings. EG knew JO loved Lucas dearly, and likely Lucas was very happy to see JO for visitation. Even though EG (to put it mildly) did not seem to care for Lucas, I bet it made her mad or jealous to see someone fawning over and truly caring about him. And acting like a loving parent, which she was not.

4. EG has purposely given LE false information. Caylee Anthony initially told so many lies that were so transparent it was incredible. Perhaps EG has done the same. She's likely acting clueless as to why her lies don't make sense. Perhaps she gave LE the "tip" about the park to throw them off somehow? JMO.

5. Casey showed little emotion or concern when she explained her daughter had been "kidnapped" by the nonexistent nanny a month before she reported her missing. Maybe it was just me but from what I've seen from EG's jailhouse interview, she did not seem panicked or distraught that her stepchild could be out there suffering and needed to be found immediately. Mostly she just off-handedly mentioned the 2 strangers she invited into her home, and reiterated why Lucas was wearing a pull-up.

6. Both Casey and EG clearly put themselves first to the detriment of their children. Casey resented not having enough partying freedom (although it seems she managed to party nonstop by dumping Caylee off at various friends' houses and her parents all the time) and there's a good chance EG resented Lucas, having to take care of him when he was not even her own son, and getting in the way of her fun (in her mind, with the drug endangerment charges it sounds like she still got to have her "FUN" even with kids).

Just some thoughts I had...
JMO (in no way as a VI), but you’re spot on. I’d be willing to bet that both cases have Xanax and a “disposal” site that’s less than 50 feet off of a road in common. If you get a chance, pull up both of their mug shots - they even have the same bone structure.
I don't want to put words in any ones mouth or twist anything, but by saying haven71 is spot on, I conclude that #4 occurred: E.G. gave a tip about the park. And if so, I would look everywhere EXCEPT a park. E.G. is a narcissist and a liar.

But giving a tip about where a missing child might be would implicate a person as knowing where that child is. It's a bit of a confused conundrum, and I'm having trouble buying that E.G. gave a tip but has not been arrested as a suspect in his disappearance.

eta forgotten quote and I see Amonet beat me to the punch.

I'm looking chloroform up myself and haven't gotten through this thread yet, but....

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?33539-Chloroform-Murders-Abductions

The chloroform evidence in the CA trial was shaky, imo, but I respect it is probably a touchy subject. The fact that it killed Mariah is horrible and recent, but I'm thinking it is pretty isolated. I like that the thread is from 2005 so it at least starts before Caylee or Mariah.

I'll keep looking and edit and/or update if I need to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FormerSoldier