Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #11 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
EG have court this morning as well as Friday?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The attorney is court appointed. The hearing this morning will be continued from the bench. Wednesday is the bond reduction hearing. It was originally scheduled for Friday, but was changed to Wednesday

They make it so hard to do the right thing. :(

Wouldn't it just be looking up & dialing a different phone number?

Just wondering if there were actually 3 concerned family members vs just two. (El Dorado, New Mexico and Wichita or just El Dorado and New Mexico)

Marking my spot - must get a little work done. Prayers for the searchers!!

I am hoping you are right that she has screwed herself. I don't see a bond reduction, I think the prosecution will see that doesn't happen. jmo

IANAL but
The petition to change her bond to OR and the bond conditions (no contact order) say that a ‘similarly situated Defendant would not likely receive the same bond’
It seems to me the DA could reference the ongoing investigation without revealing key parts to demonstrate she isn’t every other defendant with an endangering a child misdemeanor charge
JMO

http://media.graytvinc.com/documents/Emily+Glass+bond+modification+request.pdf

So, theoretically...

If they get a continuance today but they don’t get her bond reduced tomorrow she kind of screwed herself, right? Meaning she will just sit in jail until the next court date.

Unless they actually do come up with the money to post bond between now and then.

Bingo

Thanks for answering.
I was wondering if perhaps there was a third (Wichita) reporter who hadn't come forward (was thinking maybe a teacher or some other non-fanily member that we haven't heard from publicly, but I guess not)

Poor Lucas.

I commend you for your persistence in regards to the health/safety with little Lucas. Esp. with calling on 2/17...I don't know that many people would think to call at that point, but you did!

(O/T, Last night I watched a new episode of Dateline, about the murder of a woman named Marie in Okaloosa, Florida who was a sister wife of a preacher and his wife. Anyway, LE got a tip that she was buried in the back yard, so they went out with GPR and cadaver dogs, with no success. Turns out, 4.5 years later after the arrest of the preacher, he led them to her body buried in the backyard 5 feet under, wrapped in a blanket (in exchange for a deal/ reduced charge of manslaughter, 11 years only in prison it turned out; the family did not want to make this deal and they talked about how very hard it was to agree to this but they really wanted answers as to her location). She had been there the whole time but was missed by GPR and cadaver dogs. The detective talking was very upset that this had happened, as they could have found her much sooner.)

I know this has been talked about before, but how accurate is the Nancy Grace podcast episode on Lucas’s Case?

I know this has been talked about before, but how accurate is the Nancy Grace podcast episode on Lucas’s Case?

My rule of thumb with NG is if you haven’t read it anywhere else, it’s probably pulled out of thin air.

She is great at bringing national attention to cases. She is also great at throwing in made up details.

My rule of thumb with NG is if you haven’t read it anywhere else, it’s probably pulled out of thin air.

She is great at bringing national attention to cases. She is also great at throwing in made up details.

Yeah, the attention that she brings to cases thankfully outweighs some of the stuff she makes up.

Yes, she has a tendency of taking one small insignificant detail and letting her mind twist and warp it into something it is not, then represent it as fact. She wasn't always like that, but sadly it's how she stays relevant now - by being over the top and creating "breaking new information" that doesn't exsist.

As this is a beyond difficult time would you mind sharing things we might not know about Lucas? Such as, does he like to play games, ride a bicycle, favorite tv show, color, etc.

It might be of a slight comfort to talk about all the wonderful things that are Lucas. However, only if you are able and feel comfortable doing so.

:grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member