Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #12 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That makes me so sad. I think maybe he wan't taken to the Dr then if he was losing that much weight in a short period of time for a small child. :tears:

I don’t think she was maternal enough to have any idea what he weighed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do we know if Emily & the 1 year old actually dined inside Olive Garden, used Curbside Pickup, or was just close enough to Central & N. Rock Rd. (Intersection mentioned in affidavit for phone use) to claim to have gone to Olive Garden?

We don’t know, but we do know she had a $15 gift card to OG.

Why do you think it’s a real possibility?

The Quick Trip right near that intersection is open 24 hours (and is also a close exit for travelers on the turnpike/I-35 needing to refuel)

I'm not saying don't search it but if I were doing illegal activity, I wouldn't do it near an open gas station right near an interstate exit on a Friday night (weekend travel time) JMO

Do you suppose Lucas was home alone when LG went to OG with baby and when ‘last person to see Lucas’ came to the door Lucas answered the door? LG comes home and loses her **** because he did that and that is when she did whatever it was she did?

Not LG, EG. Gah stupid fingers.

GRAVEL ROADS!!

Let’s focus on THIS!

My guess is investigators found gravel in her tires. Remember when people were trying to figure out why LE kept searching certain parks and wondering if there was some sort of common dirt at all of them? I think the gravel is the answer we were looking for!
To our locals:. MamaBear could be onto something here. Do the parks we know LE focused in on have gravel parking lots? Or somewhere near the perimeter where you could park or walk in a gravel area? If so, gravel could be our connection, and could narrow down the search area substantially.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Do you suppose Lucas was home alone when LG went to OG with baby and when ‘last person to see Lucas’ came to the door Lucas answered the door? LG comes home and loses her **** because he did that and that is when she did whatever it was she did?

That's my thoughts right now

Were one of the phone calls at either 4:53pm or 5:43pm possibly the person who had found five year old Lucas home alone calling Emily?
(Actually, come to think of it, do we know if those were outgoing calls or incoming calls?)

Were one of the phone calls at either 4:53pm or 5:43pm possibly the person who had found five year old Lucas home alone calling Emily?
(Actually, come to think of it, do we know if those were outgoing calls or incoming calls?)

It doesn’t quite specify but the affidavit says ‘two calls made from near the intersection of Central and Rock’
If they were incoming would it say ‘received’ instead of ‘made’?

Your comment about the landlord reminded me about EG’s cat that she had to surrender because animals aren’t allowed at the rental home.

O/T - I had the same problem last year with one of my renters. I’d have to pop by occasionally unannounced to make sure there were no animals in the house.

Anyway, Lucas apparently really liked the cat and was sad to see him go. I was told they were planning to get a fish for him so he could have some type of pet.

I had forgotten about the cat. Thank you for this little peek into what this young tender boy is like. Somehow, the event all stinks to high heaven. This family moves, about 8 days prior to Luke disappearing (I could be off on the days..), EG surrenders her cat - a beloved pet in the same time frame. Her charge disappears, same time frame. The cat..why didn't they rehome the cat? Why not beg your mom, your dad, your best friend, your cousin, a neighbor, why not beg someone to take the cat so that your kid(s) can visit their critter here and there, so you don't break their hearts? It's not like they up and moved in the night, I don't think. So, the cat was all of a sudden disposed of. An inconvenience. Is/was EG 'cleaning house' of inconveniences? Something going on..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My thoughts exactly. But we don't know if they were her calling someone or someone calling her. I think whoever saw him called her to see why she wasn't answering the door bc they saw him and figured they must be home.

It doesn’t quite specify but the affidavit says ‘two calls made from near the intersection of Central and Rock’
If they were incoming would it say ‘received’ instead of ‘made’?

Good catch! Thanks!
Guess that excludes my "person who saw/found Lucas home alone calling Emily" theory

Yep! Yep yep yep

A landlord is not legally able to enter the home of a renter without their consent or unless an adult is home. One could walk around the premises, but not enter the dwelling.

O/T I wish someone had told my landlord that way back when I was renting. They came in unscheduled, pulled all the blinds up up up, and turned on every light in the place -- then they left it like that, at night. No wonder my apartment was robbed shortly after. (My 1st floor apt faced the street and was a couple of feet from the sidewalk.) My mom had just died back in Philly, I was sick, and the robbers took every little memento.) [emoji26]

We don’t know, but we do know she had a $15 gift card to OG.

Let's think about her mindset... (Not enough to buy 2 meals). Lucas is sick in bed. Might as well get herself a meal that she can easily share with just her daughter. She's just had a traumatic week or two. Her stupid ex is filing a stupid complaint against her boyfriend who was stupid enough to leave a mark on the boy. She knows an CPS investigation is coming. Everyone is expected to have their own bed to sleep in and they are sharing a crumbly 1 bedroom apt. So now she HAS to move, while juggling a sick kid. And her boyfriend is back to work for weeks. Top it all off with having to get rid of her cat!!! She's cleaning up a sick kid. This is stressful stuff. She has every right to treat herself to a smoke and then dinner. But things don't go as planned.

I really don't think it was premeditated. She is a blame shifter. Always used to accusing others.

So impressed with all of you with feet on the ground out there. I think that is the biggest importance of WS. There is so much we aren't allowed to slueth so hands are tied.
But searching... you all are fantastic!!!!!

Where did she dump him off in the middle of the night?

To our locals:. MamaBear could be onto something here. Do the parks we know LE focused in on have gravel parking lots? Or somewhere near the perimeter where you could park or walk in a gravel area? If so, gravel could be our connection, and could narrow down the search area substantially.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

I would have to drive out there and see - I’m not sure I would have time to do that today
Chapin Park can probably be excluded for that reason, as LE went to that park to search due to a suspicious looking pile of rocks (appearance of a shallow grave) IIRC

O/T I wish someone had told my landlord that way back when I was renting. They came in unscheduled, pulled all the blinds up up up, and turned on every light in the place -- then they left it like that, at night. No wonder my apartment was robbed shortly after. (My 1st floor apt faced the street and was a couple of feet from the sidewalk.) My mom had just died back in Philly, I was sick, and the robbers took every little memento.) [emoji26]

Ugh, that's awful. I'm in real estate and have done property management in the past too (so rentals etc) that's so many kinds of wrong.

I'm sorry to hear about the robbery too. What a nightmare.

Let's think about her mindset... (Not enough to buy 2 meals). Lucas is sick in bed. Might as well get herself a meal that she can easily share with just her daughter. She's just had a traumatic week or two. Her stupid ex is filing a stupid complaint against her boyfriend who was stupid enough to leave a mark on the boy. She knows an CPS investigation is coming. Everyone is expected to have their own bed to sleep in and they are sharing a crumbly 1 bedroom apt. So now she HAS to move, while juggling a sick kid. And her boyfriend is back to work for weeks. Top it all off with having to get rid of her cat!!! She's cleaning up a sick kid. This is stressful stuff. She has every right to treat herself to a smoke and then dinner. But things don't go as planned.

I really don't think it was premeditated. She is a blame shifter. Always used to accusing others.

So impressed with all of you with feet on the ground out there. I think that is the biggest importance of WS. There is so much we aren't allowed to slueth so hands are tied.
But searching... you all are fantastic!!!!!

Where did she dump him off in the middle of the night?

I'm in agreement with you, that it wasn't her intention to kill him (not defending her, but saying it in a way that he died from irresponsiblilty or lack of care). Something about her, and the way JH is supporting her still makes me feel like she didn't plan out him dying, but she also was too self absorbed to consider that her outbursts, or possibly lack of care when he was ill could lead to his death, until it was too late.

Just thinking out loud...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member