Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #12 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it’s a strong possibility the daughter was with her when she put Lucas somewhere so focusing on a place where she can still see her car is important.

Although this is valid, i also think it more likely that she left the baby home sleeping. We are focusing on night time hours. They rent a house, not an apartment. Even if she did wake up, who is going to hear here fussing? She also may have been accustomed to "putting down" the kids (terminology she used in her interview) with help from a med when needed.

Also, someone asked earlier why would she do marijuana in the garage and not inside. If a CPS investigation was imminent due to the ex husb charge against her boyfriend, she probably knew they would be looking throughout the house only. They don't search places where the kids wouldn't normally be.

My thoughts exactly! So glad I’m not the only one. Sadly I went looking for answers and now I’m even more confused. I think it’s the only time they’ve said that, which is why it sticks out I think. Ugh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The "running with no shoes" thing has bothered me since I heard it too. I wonder if it's not as simple as EG saying she ran looking for Lucas after finding the backdoor open.
If the neighbor she ran to asking if he had seen her "little" son and to please call 911 got a close enough look he would have seen if she was wearing shoes. In a situation like that he either has it imprinted in his mind from the shock, or didn't notice from the shock.
Or LE were looking for any signs of him walking since his shoes were in the home. Seems most of what she initially told them was lies. But they had to double check.
IMHo they never believed he was abducted.
Lucas :prayer:
jmo

Do we know if EG texted LH that she was going to OG with their daughter or both children?

When I reread the info, it looked like she messaged she was going to smoke and then head to OG. But admitted to police it was only with daughter. But since nothing in the reports are direct quotes from her or her devices it is hard to be certain.

Eta... here is one link. Third hand info really. http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Affidavit-Emily-Glass-smoke-marijuana-day-before-Lucas-Hernandez-went-missing-476690153.html

Found a link someone gave here to a Google doc pic of actual affidavit. https://docs.google.com/viewerng/viewer?url=http://KAKE.images.worldnow.com/library/e2e870ec-05bb-4e1f-9b83-4c80ccbcb1f1.pdf

Not sure if I'm linking correctly. All knew to this

I know that LE must have evidence of of him being placed somewhere but I still think landfills should have been searched on day 1 because I am pretty sure they haven't yet. :-/

I really think LE would have verified where and when he was working and not just take his word for it. I don't think they would hesitate to put both in jail which ups the chances of someone talking. I think his interview with bio-mom was telling when he said something like he will most likely have questions for the rest of his life. I took it as the beginning of his realization that he was going to have his poor choices haunting him for the rest of his life.

Good morning WSers. Please let today be the day ❤️. Tim told me they trained the search volunteers in Wichita and he’s confident they’ll do a good job!

First time here for me after following for some time....yes Kuyluc2764 this is what I am wondering too....perhaps he had some internal injuries from some prior abuse either inflicted some time earlier by her or his father, she didn't take him to a doctor for obvious reasons, she thought it was a stomach virus and a temp that she put down to a strep infection, on the Friday 16th he passed away unexpectantly in his bed, she panicked and called JH who immediately drove the 91/2 hours home, she went out to eat took her daughter leaving Lucas in his bed, when JH arrived home in the middle of the night they decided that JH

Hey my rowdy friends! :)
Let me know how and if I can help with Lucas' search. I've been working off of your information and staring at a Wichita map for 6 weeks. I know that map better than my own city... LOL.

I will keep posting ideas for searches and completed lists until you all tell me to stop. :)

If you have a specific area that you need research or you want to bounce off ideas, feel free to drop me a note on WS or email HenryB2329@gmail.com.

Hoping today is the day...

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Thanks Henry for all you have done and the rest of the Wichita searcher's. You all make WSer's proud!

We should be thankful that TES came to Wichita to search as not all missing people get that opportunity.

:yourock: All of you Rock!

Pepe.... i dont think we should speculate JH involvement in this way. According to FLA, it was verified that Lucas was seen on Friday sometime surrounding the OG indecent. LE would have verified where JH was because those closest to a missing child are always suspected. I think LE took a few days after the missing child report and verified which of those were culpable and then arrested EG based on phone records and statements.

Going back to the charge's on EG I found this article from Kake:

The criminal complaint claims that Glass "unlawfully, knowingly and unreasonably" caused or permitted a one-year-old child "to be placed in a station in which the child's life, body or health may be endangered" on Feb. 16th between 4 p.m. and 6 p.m. The police report obtained by KAKE News shows that Glass was suspected of using drugs/narcotics.

http://www.kake.com/story/37606135/drugs-suspected-in-child-endangerment-case

bbm

Could this have been during and after the driving time with the 1yr old. Or when she left to go to OG and came back home? I am not sure I making it clear.

Going back to the charge's on EG I found this article from Kake:

The criminal complaint claims that Glass "unlawfully, knowingly and unreasonably" caused or permitted a one-year-old child "to be placed in a station in which the child's life, body or health may be endangered" on Feb. 16th between 4 p.m. and 6 p.m. The police report obtained by KAKE News shows that Glass was suspected of using drugs/narcotics.

http://www.kake.com/story/37606135/drugs-suspected-in-child-endangerment-case

bbm

Could this have been during and after the driving time with the 1yr old. Or when she left to go to OG and came back home? I am not sure I making it clear.

I think the group has concluded this charge which should read.. "in a situation", not "station" (they had a typo) had to do with her driving her daughter to dinner after smoking weed. It allowed them to process her into jail while they continued Lucas ' investigation

JMO
Im not sure why TEQ did not search longer. The last time they were here they had to leave for a prior engagement and now this time after a short stay they leave again.

Something doesnt sound right and disappointed they did not stay longer.

It almost sounds to me that they just searched one particular area this time and when it did not pan out they were done. Or like someone else said I hope they did not have trouble with cooperation from LE.

Whatever it was it is just sad they could not search longer.
It almost sounds like to me that both LE and TEQ will not search further until they get more specific information about where to look.

Thanks to everyone here who has tried to help find him. Please be careful if going out searching more. Try to have someone with you if you go out searching more.

I hope we get a break soon on where he could be.

My heart is breaking. I feel like media someone big needs to interview EG it will make her ego feel big and maybe some slip ups maybe interview her supporters. But now we lawyers involved so maybe not. Does your gut tell you if LE has enough to charge with out a body. And how many have ever been convicted without a body?

We have very good interrogators in our dept here-problem is, they didn’t get the chance! El Zippo Lip-o

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I truly don't think anyone in LE has actually given up on finding Lucas. I'm certain they want to find him. It's easy to direct our anger towards them, but the reality is that LE didn't disappear Lucas. We should save our anger for the person responsible for his disappearance. And then channel that anger into keeping Lucas' disappearance fresh in people's minds and urging LE to keep looking and asking landowners to walk their land and search.
100% agree. There's undoubtedly a lot we don't know.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

My heart is breaking. I feel like media someone big needs to interview EG it will make her ego feel big and maybe some slip ups maybe interview her supporters. But now we lawyers involved so maybe not. Does your gut tell you if LE has enough to charge with out a body. And how many have ever been convicted without a body?

I wish EG would talk, with a lawyer involved I doubt it. We don't know how much LE has, I believe they have quite a bit of info, enough to convict I am not sure. I have heard of successful case's without a body though.

There was one up in MA a few years ago Elizabeth Marriott She was murdered and thrown into a bay and her body was never found.

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...ham-9-Oct-2012-10-*S-Mazzaglia-guilty*/page58

I am sure there are more

JH was in NM working when Lucas was reported missing (and the day before).

The landlord stopped by the rental house around 5:30 p.m. on Feb. 16th. He saw Lucas peeking out a window. That is all I know about the encounter.

I do not know what he did upon seeing Lucas. I do not know if he knew that Lucas was home alone or if he found out at a later date when questioned by detectives. I do not know which room Lucas was in at the time.

The landlord stopped by the rental house around 5:30 p.m. on Feb. 16th. He saw Lucas peeking out a window. That is all I know about the encounter.

I do not know what he did upon seeing Lucas. I do not know if he knew that Lucas was home alone or if he found out at a later date when questioned by detectives. I do not know which room Lucas was in at the time.

Oh wow. Thank you for this info.

JH mailed Valentine’s Day gifts to Emily and the children. One of the gifts was a $15 gift card to Olive Garden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member