Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #13 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick update: the FB page for Lucas will be published as soon as the name change is approved. The name we originally chose was too close to several FB groups.

An email account has been setup for anyone who may need assistance checking their property. It’s SearchingForLucas@gmail.com.

FLA and AnaPisces are admins on the FB page.

An updated flyer will also be posted on the new page.

We’re encouraging everyone to use the hashtag #TeamLucas.

(O/T - I’m having some complications from my accident and will be going for testing/lab work this afternoon. I will check in as soon as possible and catch up on missed posts).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Get well soon, what a fantastic work you are all doing for lucas[emoji178]

Gesendet von meinem SM-A520F mit Tapatalk

I thought this same thing at first. That he must have been due home and she had no choice but to report him missing. There must be some reason why she waited until that late on the Saturday. Even if it was just to get her story straight.

Right? I mean, otherwise, she could have waited for days and days to report him missing. Although she doesn't strike me as the stay indoors and bake cookies type. She probably had places to be and people to see and that would have eventually led to someone wondering where Lucas was.

Thanks.

If someone could put together an updated case timeline with links and confirmed information from our VIs, that would be really helpful.

I wonder what compelled her to report Lucas missing on Saturday night. Was she expected to be somewhere on Sunday with Lucas and knew it would be hard to explain why he wasn’t with her?

Weren't her boys coming to visit on Sunday? That would seem pretty suspicious if Lucas weren't there and then she called him in missing a different day after that.

Weren't her boys coming to visit on Sunday? That would seem pretty suspicious if Lucas weren't there and then she called him in missing a different day after that.

I don’t know. I probably missed that, which is why I need a timeline to sort this out in my own brain. That sounds like a compelling reason, though.

Something I've been pondering...

WE now know it was the LL that stopped by and saw LH peeking through the window.

What if EG thought it was a case-worker coming to check out the house in consideration of her requesting more time with the boys?

LH may not have known who it was that stopped by and subsequently saw him possibly home alone. He may have just mentioned a man/woman came by and had seen him.

In her mind, this would have been a MUCH worse scenario. Causing her to project blame for losing her boys onto sweet little LH. I could see this setting her off.
You are much kinder than me. I've been imagining a full bellied EG coming home and refusing to feed a hungry little boy, who cried and set her off so she shut him up. For good.

Quick update: the FB page for Lucas will be published as soon as the name change is approved. The name we originally chose was too close to several FB groups.

An email account has been setup for anyone who may need assistance checking their property. It’s SearchingForLucas@gmail.com.

(O/T - I’m having some complications from my accident and will be going for testing/lab work this afternoon. I will check in as soon as possible and catch up on missed posts).

Take care of yourself . You're important!
It's so great what you're doing for Lucas and the family! He's going to be found! So many wonderful VI's and websleuthers too, putting their time, efforts, money, love, thoughts, etc. into finding Lucas!

I don’t know. I probably missed that, which is why I need a timeline to sort this out in my own brain. That sounds like a compelling reason, though.

I recall reading her ex cancelling the visitation, due to the circumstances and she agreed, due to the circumstances.

Thank you for everything you do but please take care of YOU first! Delegate anything you need to me. I’m happy to take care of stuff. Saying prayers.

Three

One room for the sweet baby girl, one room for her boys and one room for her and boyfriend. No room for Lucas.

Speaking of her children- I've been praying for the three of them. Praying the baby is in a great foster home, praying that the other children aren't being taunted at school or in their neighborhood by mean kids because of what their mom did. My heart aches for them all. :heartbeat:

Thanks.

If someone could put together an updated case timeline with links and confirmed information from our VIs, that would be really helpful.

I wonder what compelled her to report Lucas missing on Saturday night. Was she expected to be somewhere on Sunday with Lucas and knew it would be hard to explain why he wasn’t with her?

IMO - She waited until 6pm to report him missing because this gave her ample time to calm her nerves, come down off her high, come up with a cover story, dispose of LH, clean the scene (her half truth), shower (another half truth), rest a little, and then wait until she knew it was too late to actually search. She had hours to come up with a story before she reported him gone!

It wouldn’t shock me if he’s found in Butler Co. I believe that is the same county that her case for the boys is. I say this because she didn’t grow up in Sedgwick Co. She grew up in Butler. She’s more familiar with that area. I’ve been wrong more times than once in all of this mess but that’s my gut feeling.

Sheriff Herzet has always impressed me with the way his department handles high-profile cases. I think you have a very good point. My #1 theory is the landfill, but I think BUCO is going to be my #2.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

You are amazing. We're praying for you!

I thought this same thing at first. That he must have been due home and she had no choice but to report him missing. There must be some reason why she waited until that late on the Saturday. Even if it was just to get her story straight.
Sobering up? I know zero about being under the influence of things so apologies if that's way off, but maybe she did some more "bowls" earlier that day.

One room for the sweet baby girl, one room for her boys and one room for her and boyfriend. No room for Lucas.

Speaking of her children- I've been praying for the three of them. Praying the baby is in a great foster home, praying that the other children aren't being taunted at school or in their neighborhood by mean kids because of what their mom did. My heart aches for them all. :heartbeat:

His sister, his brother and his playmate-cousins :(

About the rooms though. I believe it is acceptable for same sex siblings to share a room. Our neighbor was TICKED that she could not get a three bedroom apartment paid for by the state with two daughters with 10 year age difference. The girls were expected to share.

So, one bedroom for each full time kiddo, with another bunk bed set up in Lucas' room for super exciting sleepovers with his big brothers, might be a perfectly acceptable solution for a family like this. If we weren't jaded by the facts of this case.

Sobering up? I know zero about being under the influence of things so apologies if that's way off, but maybe she did some more "bowls" earlier that day.

Definitely could be. There has to be some reason. - (I also have no idea!)

Ugh, if only the baby could talk.

Thanks.

Her bio sons would be coming to visit on Sunday.....

Thank you for the update!

Continued prayers for you!

Thanks.

I believe it was because she had visitation with her older boys on Sundays, and they would have known and been able to tell that Lucas wasn't there when she eventually DID report him missing. Sure, she could have lied to them or the dad, but I think she was smart enough to realize that if she said oh he was with X person that day, it would have been figured out quickly that it was a lie and incriminate her further.

Thank you for all of your dedication and hard work to Lucas and his family and PLEASE feel better! :yourock:

I recall reading her ex cancelling the visitation, due to the circumstances and she agreed, due to the circumstances.
Yes, but that was only after Lucas was reported missing. Him going missing was the reason for asking to cancel/postpone the visitation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018