DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know if this is postable someone can alert a mod to delete if necessary
EG’s FB page is down or deactivated. I get an error when I try to look
46080a81b79cb1f69250fcd77013b197.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well, this is kind of a big deal!
Makes me wonder if additional charges will come soon!
Moo

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I'm probably a little late here, but I wanted to address this, as it's an important topic to me. Please understand that this isn't directed only at you specifically; more to the general idea of LE releasing information.

I don't question the timing one bit. I have full confidence that LE was aware of the LL sighting from the early stages of the investigation, and wanted to have that information kept confidential for reasons we don't need to know. Same with the phone pings/information. When they felt comfortable with it being released publicly, then the VI was able to share it with us. Who are we to judge what they do and don't release and when? We have no clue what's really going on behind the scenes, nor should we.

Frankly, Law Enforcement is under no obligation to tell the public anything regarding their investigations. Their loyalty is to the victims of the case and to the justice system. If public safety is not a concern, any information they release to us in terms of investigative details is our privilege, not our right. I'm like everyone else in that I want to help and I'm curious about where things stand - it's what we're becoming accustomed to in the age of instant news etc - but I think it's good for us (again, general us) to take a step back every now & then and remind ourselves that LE is doing their job, and that job does not necessarily include telling us what they're doing. If me being uninformed of this or that detail in order to preserve the integrity of an investigation means a better chance of justice for the victims of a case, then I'm happy to keep my curiosity in check for the time being. If the details are appropriate to be publicized, then they will come out with time.

(Sorry if I sound gruff, I feel very strongly about this subject. I am also a member of the media - NOT in Wichita - and understand the rights of free press etc, that is not what I'm talking about here.)

Just to add an FYI : The cat was gone on the 12th.

- TIMELINE OF EVENTS - LUCAS HERNANDEZ -

A timeline was created in an effort to alleviate rumors and help organize the events surrounding the disappearance of 5-year-old Lucas Hernandez. Lucas has quickly become known as “Wichita’s Son” and he needs to be located. Sadly, we suspect that finding Lucas is now a recovery effort. If that’s the case, he deserves to be laid to rest respectfully and surrounded by those who love him.

5-15-17: Family member of Lucas’ father in NM call DHS in KS regarding suspected abuse of Lucas. Family member of Lucas’ biological mother in KS also report suspected abuse in May of 2017. It is later revealed that Lucas told family members in NM that his step-mother, Emily Glass, had thrown water in his face, kicked him, and dragged him across the room. Lucas stated that Emily is “mean to me.”

11-13-17: Another family member in NM contacted DHS about suspected abuse of Lucas.

2-7-18: Lucas moved into a new home in the 600 block of Edgemoor St. in Wichita, KS with his father, stepmother and younger sister.

2-9-18: Lucas’ father returns to NM for his scheduled 20 days of work.

2-11-18: Lucas is seen by a neighbor while playing with his stepmother’s two older sons. Glass is witnessed smoking outside with an unknown male. She later reports to Lucas’ father that a black male and white female were outside their home that night.

2-12-18: Glass surrenders the family cat to the Wichita Animal Shelter. Pets are not allowed in the rental house and she was reportedly unable to find anyone to take the cat.

2-16-18: Glass alleges she had been cleaning and around 3:30 p.m. "smoked a few bowls" of marijuana in the garage. She reportedly got hungry and drove to Olive Garden with her 1-year-old daughter in a white Acura SUV. Glass alleges she stayed at Olive Garden about an hour. She made two phone calls on at 4:53 p.m. and 5:43 p.m. The calls were made from the area of Central and Rock, near where an Olive Garden is located. (She later alleges that she left Lucas home because he had been sick, was sleeping, and she didn’t want to wake him.) Lucas is seen peeking out the window by the landlord around 5:30 p.m.

2-17-18: Glass reported Lucas missing at 6:14 p.m. after she alleges she left Lucas in his room around 3:00 p.m. while she took a shower and a nap. Lucas’ father begins his return trip home from NM after learning that Lucas is missing. Police begin an extensive search for Lucas and state they believe he was not abducted.

2-18-18: Lucas’ biological mother (who shares joint legal custody) arrived in KS around 5:00 a.m. after learning of Lucas’ disappearance. Prior to this, her last visit to KS was Jan. 1, 2018.

2-21-18: Glass is arrested and charged with 2 counts of child endangerment – one for Lucas and one for his 1-year-old sister. The endangerment charge for Lucas is later dropped. Lucas’ disappearance is now a criminal investigation.

3-3-18: Missing Pieces Network and the family of Lucas Hernandez encourage any property owners in Wichita and the surrounding counties to search their land and outbuildings for anything suspicious or out of the ordinary.

3-13-18: Police announce that the tip line will no longer be utilized for Lucas. Anyone with information is now asked to contact Crime Stoppers at 316-267-2111 or Wichita PD at 316-268-4407.

3-14-18: A judge denied Glass’ request for a bond modification. In her ruling, the judge stated that Glass is part of another separate, ongoing investigation and is considered a flight risk. Her bond remains at $50,000.

3-18-18: The “Searching For Lucas Hernandez” Facebook page was created in order to keep the public informed on the search for Lucas and to insure that Lucas’ face and story isn’t forgotten. Property owners who need assistance searching their land and outbuildings are encouraged to send a message to SearchingForLucas@gmail.com. We can’t allow Lucas to be forgotten and we won’t stop until he’s found.

#TeamLucas
#SearchingForLucas

attachment.php
I'm curious what life was like at home before May 2017. I can't recall the dates of the violence between EG and JH. Did something happen around May 2017 that set off the behavior toward Lucas? She'd been in his life for a while before that, right? But no reports of abuse until then.

Just thinking out loud...

I've been stalking the threads from afar and following little Lucas' story obsessively, praying like mad that each day is the day he is found.

This is my first posting, and I have a couple of questions I'm hoping someone has the answers to.

Here goes.

EG was supposed to have a hearing on the 16th, and my understanding is that it was to address the no contact status of JH and MH. However, when I tried to find information on it, the Sedgwick County District Court site showed that the 'Motion to Modify' hearing had been rescheduled. I have a screenshot of it--but don't know if it's allowable for posting. Anyway....my question is: Does anyone know what happened to this hearing? Was it rescheduled, and if so do we know what the results were?

Next: a little earlier in this thread, someone asked about out of state distances and the Wichita/Oklahoma distance triggered my memory of a posting I read on a Facebook group very early on after Lucas was reported missing. Is anyone else familiar with a story about a toll booth operator reporting a woman going through the I-35 booth toward Wichita asking if there were showers at the rest area or truck stop? I have searched everywhere for that story but cannot find it. I recall when I read it I thought it was irrelevant, but actually seeing the distance/time to Oklahoma made me think maybe it wasn't so far-fetched???

The Acura SUV's......do they all have that little hood on the back window?
That's something I might notice and remember on a car.
I believe they do. Acura only has 2 different SUV's and they look relatively similar to each other. They also have changed the appearance too dramatically in the last several years. I can't recall before like 2008 though.

Looking through the pictures on the Help Find LH Page is breaking my heart! </3 You can see him go from what seems to be a normal, silly boy to a boy that stands with his arms folded or his hands clenching his shirt tail. He also has bruises in various stages of healing in almost all those photos. It's almost like his decline in spirit, his neglect (rotting teeth) and abuse all started when he became a full time resident with bio-dad / EG. MOO & JMO
It was confirmed the issue with his teeth was due to a cleft palate. Someone paid some decent money to get him those silver caps his teeth have, too. But yes, he changed, and it is heartbreaking.

I've been stalking the threads from afar and following little Lucas' story obsessively, praying like mad that each day is the day he is found.

This is my first posting, and I have a couple of questions I'm hoping someone has the answers to.

Here goes.

EG was supposed to have a hearing on the 16th, and my understanding is that it was to address the no contact status of JH and MH. However, when I tried to find information on it, the Sedgwick County District Court site showed that the 'Motion to Modify' hearing had been rescheduled. I have a screenshot of it--but don't know if it's allowable for posting. Anyway....my question is: Does anyone know what happened to this hearing? Was it rescheduled, and if so do we know what the results were?

Next: a little earlier in this thread, someone asked about out of state distances and the Wichita/Oklahoma distance triggered my memory of a posting I read on a Facebook group very early on after Lucas was reported missing. Is anyone else familiar with a story about a toll booth operator reporting a woman going through the I-35 booth toward Wichita asking if there were showers at the rest area or truck stop? I have searched everywhere for that story but cannot find it. I recall when I read it I thought it was irrelevant, but actually seeing the distance/time to Oklahoma made me think maybe it wasn't so far-fetched???

The bond modification hearing was held on 3/14
The judge denied the modification but left the no contact up to the family judge over the CINC case. I haven’t heard anything about scheduling for that.

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/St...ez-asks-for-bond-to-be-reduced-476592503.html

I think in early 2017 the young baby daughter of EG and JH was born. I don't know for how long Lucas had been living with JH and EG at that point or if abuse had gone unnoticed prior to that due to it looking more like normal childhood accident bruising or having less contact with extended family at that time?

<snipped>
Next: a little earlier in this thread, someone asked about out of state distances and the Wichita/Oklahoma distance triggered my memory of a.... <snipped>

We discussed this a few threads back. In fact, the person who called it in is a member here.

Mods have asked us to not discuss it since it is still just a tip. We also aren’t supposed to mention that certain website for the time being- we got a little out of hand with it early on. [emoji1]

I'm curious what life was like at home before May 2017. I can't recall the dates of the violence between EG and JH. Did something happen around May 2017 that set off the behavior toward Lucas? She'd been in his life for a while before that, right? But no reports of abuse until then.

Baby M was born. That MO anyway.

I have been talking a break, but wanted to check and see if there was any news. Glad to see the dialogue is still going. Yesterday, I drove to OK on Turnpike and noticed black bags (maybe trash bags?) every so often. Is this common on the way to OK? I’ve never noticed this before. I visited the Aquarium yesterday, and couldn’t help but think about how much Lucas would have loved to feed the turtles and look at all the neat fish. &#10084;&#65039; God Bless this Angel.
118ebf86fe926f2a060c6957dfd9210d.jpg
c8037d3dcfb191a06fffd8051f13ce83.jpg
44da6f94c7939522f1b5040c5af48e66.jpg

I think he would love this place..[emoji22]

Is NG podcast live yet?! And with this new Tapatalk update I can’t tell if we have moved on to a new thread or not [emoji53]

Here goes.

Hi JulesinOz and welcome to Websleuths!

We have never received confirmation from MSM, LE, or either of our VIs regarding the alleged tollboth sighting of EG. Therefore, since we can't confirm it happened, or that the person who was allegedly seen at the tollbooth was EG, it's considered rumor and we aren't discussing it here at this time.

There are also a lot of cameras on the Kansas Turnpike and many posters have pointed out that EG would have been better off using non-Turnpike roads if she were committing a crime, such as disposing of a body. Of course, we don't know exactly what she did or how she got there, but it would make sense to try to avoid tollbooth operators and cameras if one is transporting a dead body.

Also, we don't allow rumors from FB or other social media here on the forum. Please provide links when you are stating facts or let us know that something is just your opinion.

I hope that helps and thank you for caring about finding Lucas.

It was confirmed the issue with his teeth was due to a cleft palate. Someone paid some decent money to get him those silver caps his teeth have, too. But yes, he changed, and it is heartbreaking.

Possibly the state paid. My kids are on Medicaid and it covers everything dental for them. My son has a few caps and a spacer. It's not very hard to get kids, especially kids with health issues, on Medicaid and then they wouldn't have to pay anything except gas and time to get him to appointments. Even the Rx medication is free.

Baby M was born. That MO anyway.
Right and in my heart of hearts I don't think this innocent baby was going to suffer what Lucas had by EGs hands and emotional and verbal abuse. I can only pray she wasn't, due to her seemingly being EGs little princess.
But there's the possibility that as she got older it would've happened. I truly hope all kids in her reach are forever protected from her and those like her.
Bless all the little innocents :tantrum:
:moo:

i think this is a really good point and helpful way to view her mindset. respectfully (and im not sure of your exact age), i think there may be a generational difference here too as it is increasingly common for people to have kids at later ages now. i realize this is different depending on metropolitan areas vs small towns/rural etc but im fairly confident i sound reasonable, when from the beginning it struck me as odd/there were unstable dynamics involved since she is a 26 year with four kids and has birthed three. im definitely not saying wonderful people who provide a wonderful family life don't have 3-4 kids by 26 but its just more uncommon now, imo/from what i've seen (im 2 years older than EG and some of my friends/acquaintances are starting to get engaged, a few have had their first or second kid).

only pointing this out bc i think it is very likely at age 26, EG had single friends without the responsibilities she had (using the word friend loosely, could just ppl you party with). between age and the drug use (id imagine if she was seriously into drugs age matters less), it was probably very "easy" for EG to make bad decisions on a daily basis. particularly if JH was gone a lot and she didn't work, she could have both been lonely but also lied to him about the extent of her partying/drugs. definitely agree with you maturity plays a role and it doesn't excuse her behavior but again, were trying to get in her mindset...

BBM
I'm almost 29.

Yes, but this was a hearing after that one--and it was scheduled for the 16th, but when I checked online (on the 16th) it noted that it had been rescheduled. I haven't heard anything since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove