Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #14 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I check in daily for sweet Lucas. I will never give up hope that he will be found. I pray for guidance for LE and the searchers that they be led to Lucas.

#TeamLucas

:candle:

I got really hot under the collar when I realized those bruises are from May and in October she alleges to the court that she is taking care of Lucas as an example of decent parenting! Even if I'm wrong and the bruise pictures came in November, those May allegations were on file when the court case is heard in October. Why didn't the court catch that? I understand why in theory, but, just, WTF. It really isn't the courts job to cross reference, that ball was so unfortunately dropped by JH, but there must be a way to fix that so the court would have to at least ASK the parties if they are aware of pending or past DCF cases.

A national child abuse database doesn't seem so hard to implement. It doesn't have to be public.

eta..sorry, this has nothing to do with the drugs part, I guess your post just made me think of those court documents

edited again to add...I don't mean to judge JH...maybe he was never even thrown the ball, I don't know if he had direct knowledge of the issues surrounding the custody of EG's older boys or direct knowledge of all calls to DCF regarding Lucas.

Agree on the data base. Michigan is working to get this enforced. Started by Wyatt's mom:

https://www.freep.com/story/news/lo...child-sex-abuse-registry-wyatts-law/99751428/

May have been out of line with this post. I didn’t realize what VI MEANT HAD MISSED THE INFO being something credible.

My my apologies for any offense whatever to anyone.

Apologize for the post.

I have a tendency to reky on my experience and i didnt realize what VI represented. I really dislike acronyms and get in trouble with them at times. Again sorry.

Locals! We need to divide and conquer!

Please check this out on the flyer thread: https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...s-for-Lucas-Hernandez&p=14010846#post14010846

I'm out of town but it's Spring Break there so I can probably rope some people into picking some up and dropping them off at Papa John's -- I am confident I can get people to do that part, not so confident I can get them to request flyers and handle that end of it. Can anyone look at GigTu's spreadsheet--make some calls, take a part of town, etc?

I'm on the East Coast, but just wanted to say that you locals are FREAKING AWESOME! Sending you all much love.

I'm on the East Coast, but just wanted to say that you locals are FREAKING AWESOME! Sending you all much love.

Everyone is doing such a great job in that thread! I hope Emily is shaking in her boots knowing every day is one day closer to finding this sweet boy and bringing him home.

I don’t know if this is postable someone can alert a mod to delete if necessary
EG’s FB page is down or deactivated. I get an error when I try to look
46080a81b79cb1f69250fcd77013b197.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t know if this is postable someone can alert a mod to delete if necessary
EG’s FB page is down or deactivated. I get an error when I try to look
46080a81b79cb1f69250fcd77013b197.jpg

Yes, it has been deactivated. Hmm...I wonder if her inbox is full of colorful messages.

Yes, it has been deactivated. Hmm...I wonder if her inbox is full of colorful messages.

She’s still in jail as far as I can tell so how did she get on FB? Or is someone else maybe on her account and shut it down because of messages/comments/snooping etc? *speculation*

She’s still in jail as far as I can tell so how did she get on FB? Or is someone else maybe on her account and shut it down because of messages/comments/snooping etc? *speculation*

Someone else shutting it down is my guess.

Another thing I have been wondering about. Why would JH take Lucas to his family in NM covered in bruises? Was he trying to get Lucas away from EG for awhile? JH would have to of known his family would question the brusies. It wasn't like there was only 1. He had numerous bruises.

I'm a few pages back here, but I have to say that I've been wondering this same thing, which also leads me to question whether the sighting by the LL was really what put EG over the edge or if it is just a timeline factor.

IMO someone who has no concerns about visible bruising on their (step)child also isn't too worried about them being seen home alone.

I'm a few pages back here, but I have to say that I've been wondering this same thing, which also leads me to question whether the sighting by the LL was really what put EG over the edge or if it is just a timeline factor.

IMO someone who has no concerns about visible bruising on their (step)child also isn't too worried about them being seen home alone.

I wonder if the LL acknowledged Lucas. Was there any conversation? Did he let him in?

I wonder if the LL acknowledged Lucas. Was there any conversation? Did he let him in?

This is all we know about the LL encounter-

The landlord stopped by the rental house around 5:30 p.m. on Feb. 16th. He saw Lucas peeking out a window. That is all I know about the encounter.

I do not know what he did upon seeing Lucas. I do not know if he knew that Lucas was home alone or if he found out at a later date when questioned by detectives. I do not know which room Lucas was in at the time.

Someone else shutting it down is my guess.

Facebook *could* shut it down if it's getting reported a lot, especially if people are reporting it as a fake name or fake profile. She would have to login and verify her identity in one of several ways for them to reactivate it.

I just had the saddest thought ever. Maybe LL saw very obvious bruising. She clearly had no qualms about beating him in the face.

Oh, my heart is just pounding writing that. Sorry.

But if he had, he would've reported it. Oh, geez, maybe he did. But it would be confidential. And we aren't supposed to speculate about the LL's feelings and all. I hope that voicing that thought didn't cross the line.

Don’t take this wrong but ... I think multiple children not in custody. Several police reports with violence all point to negative lifestyle
Not taken wrong at all. We're all here to discuss, I'm open to feedback to anything I say. And I get that...they're defi different pe than me. I was just thinking "lifestyle" as to what they do day to day, which could be *relatively* normal, with the drama and issues being an occasional thing.

Just thinking out loud...

For the record I do believe both sides of Lucas's biological family reported their concerns.

I'll chew on the rest of my thoughts for a bit. I'll see if there is a link to MSM or post from PB or FLA I can refer to, to back up my belief.
I think FLA said someone on their side (bio mom) reported it to PD in El Dorado. The MSM reports were about 2 reports made by bio dad's side.

I'm probably one of the few fans of the "BOMBSHELL!!!!!!" lady.

While she is extremely passionate and does try to draw people in with her bombshell moments, I appreciate all that she has done over the years for missing children and adults, too. I remember when she went after Scott Peterson with a vengeance, some people thought she was crazy and thought she was off of her rocker, but she was spot on about him.

I've seen her specials where she tries to bring cold cases to the front of the line again- the young girl who disappeared from a bowling alley- Teekah Lewis from Tacoma Washington- she did this story yearly to bring attention to it, and she showed compassion to the right people while going after suspects and POI's like a pit bull. I've watched many of her shows with missing children in the past- I am sure most if not all of their families appreciate all that she does to help try to bring their children home.

I mean, how bad can she be if she's willing to show Lucas again for a second time? Funny how people want her in times like this, but criticize her to no end when her usefulness is done.

My issue with NG is that she sometimes gets facts wrong and doesn't correct them. It makes her credibility drop. I can't count on anything she says without having to verify it with another source.

Great idea, PhoneJockey! (you know, I never even thought of that, and I am a real estate agent!)

I'm gonna take this over to the Flyers thread if you don't mind.
Might add, to even just ask agents to share about Lucas. They know a lot of people in the area. Spread the word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member