Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #14 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if what happened to Lucas did not happen at the house and if EG was not alone at the time, would be no evidence in house, LE searching wrong neighborhood initially. Would of had help disposing of him or may not even know where he was placed.

The informations timing.

It appeared far far into the matter before us.

I question it, more or less, because for a long period of time the last evidence Lucas was alive and verified was when he met several people. (The neighbors and their children) allthe kids were outside. Weeks later someone who never came forward and after all the publicity in this case should have come forward at the beginning, I question not necessarily the truthfulness, but the accuracy of memory.

And and I think LE needs to think about releasing more information.

I believe EG May in fact be much more conniving and decieptful than we first gave her credit for.

I strongly believe due due to the length of time taking to find Lucas she is either incredibly lucky or has the ability to plan and execute quite a coverup.

I believe she uses her kids to cover for much more than we realize.

And in this relationship she has a vast amount of time when JH is out of town working she can do absolutely anything.

As as far as the child peeking, we need more detail. The did this person see Lucas well enough to identify him with 100% certainty or was it drapery(closed)moving just enough and EG SUGGESTING TO THIS PERSON that it was Lucas when it may have been the cat.

People make honest errors all the time. Definitely need more info in order to depend on this info.

And theres the question of the relationship between EG and whoever rented this house to her and JH. It is the general tone of EG life in totality.

Justthink about this and take it in totality.

Will edit this this in a minute I need to look at some dates and records.
Shes 26 yo.

Are you now stating that the landlord did not come forward until weeks later? We do not know that is the case. In fact, it is my understanding that it was only released to US after a matter of weeks, not that the landlord did not speak with LE for a matter of weeks.

New graphic is up. Lets get sharing!!!

How is it another day? :cry:

I think it happened at house. I think LE must have found Something at house to lead them to believe it wasn’t an abduction and that he didn’t walk away

I think it happened at house. I think LE must have found Something at house to lead them to believe it wasn’t an abduction and that he didn’t walk away

Or maybe it was a lack of evidence found that leads them to believe it was not an abduction.

Or maybe it was a lack of evidence found that leads them to believe it was not an abduction.

But to be so certain he didn't walk out either is also telling. Maybe they assumed a 5yo would obviously put his shoes on first if he was leaving. But I took it they must have had evidence that he was already deceased.

I wonder if what happened to Lucas did not happen at the house and if EG was not alone at the time, would be no evidence in house, LE searching wrong neighborhood initially. Would of had help disposing of him or may not even know where he was placed.

I hate to say this but I hope they do have evidence from the house.. I do not want her to get away with this.

But to be so certain he didn't walk out either is also telling. Maybe they assumed a 5yo would obviously put his shoes on first if he was leaving. But I took it they must have had evidence that he was already deceased.

Oh of course. I was only referring to evidence found that would relate to an abduction. Not a child walking away.

Hi AnaP! Is there any way you could double check on a detail a couple of us mentioned?

The timeline on the 11th says that night EG reported seeing the two picture people to JH. We know her story from the interview is that the people were outside smoking a cigarette and it was actually pretty early in the morning.

Even though the news station reported that sighting/picture as happening on the 11th, we were surprised by that date here because the only date info she speaks on camera is "a few days prior" but doesn't day prior to what.

So, do we know if it was, in fact, overnight of the 11/12 that he got a picture from her? If it was 1AM I could see her saying early morning and him saying the night of the 11th, even though technically it is early morning on the 12th.

If he got this info in the evening, that would be telling, I think. If she "actually took the picture pretty early in the morning", but didn't send it until later.

Then again, it doesn't help find Lucas since he is obviously alive during this time and his whereabouts are known until 5:30 on the 16th.

Hi AnaP! Is there any way you could double check on a detail a couple of us mentioned?

The timeline on the 11th says that night EG reported seeing the two picture people to JH. We know her story from the interview is that the people were outside smoking a cigarette and it was actually pretty early in the morning.

Even though the news station reported that sighting/picture as happening on the 11th, we were surprised by that date here because the only date info she speaks on camera is "a few days prior" but doesn't day prior to what.

So, do we know if it was, in fact, overnight of the 11/12 that he got a picture from her? If it was 1AM I could see her saying early morning and him saying the night of the 11th, even though technically it is early morning on the 12th.

If he got this info in the evening, that would be telling, I think. If she "actually took the picture pretty early in the morning", but didn't send it until later.

Then again, it doesn't help find Lucas since he is obviously alive during this time and his whereabouts are known until 5:30 on the 16th.

Hi Zelda.

I know what I THINK is right here. But let me get with PB and see if I can confirm for sure. (It's Nancy Grace day today so hold on!)

AnaP

When I was searching through articles yesterday, I noticed they did say police were going door-to-door in the new neighborhood and the previous apartments, too.

I wonder when they did the final inspection on the old place. I know there was a pic of boxes she wanted to sell in the middle of a cleared out apartment on her FB someone shared here. I just wonder if they'd turned in their keys and were completely out, or not.

I guess you might not be referring to the old neighborhood vs new neighborhood, though.

Hi Zelda.

I know what I THINK is right here. But let me get with PB and see if I can confirm for sure. (It's Nancy Grace day today so hold on!)

AnaP

Yay! Oh man, I've never been excited for NG before!!!!

Are there any areas that are considered taboo by Wichita natives? Houses, forests, roads that are are mostly avoided by teens and adults alike because of supernatural, paranormal, or otherwise past criminal activity (that also hasn't been searched thus far)?

The informations timing.

I question it, more or less, because for a long period of time the last evidence Lucas was alive and verified was when he met several people. (The neighbors and their children) allthe kids were outside. Weeks later someone who never came forward and after all the publicity in this case should have come forward at the beginning, I question not necessarily the truthfulness, but the accuracy of memory.

Snipped for relevance.

LE and our VIs knew about this sighting WAY before us. I would bet money that they knew about it within 24 hours of Lucas going missing.

Just because we are finding out late in the game doesn’t mean they just found out about it. In fact, I’m sure they know a lot of small details that haven’t been released for one reason or another.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes NG day. Even my avatar is excitedly awaiting!:happydance:

The informations timing.

As as far as the child peeking, we need more detail. The did this person see Lucas well enough to identify him with 100% certainty or was it drapery(closed)moving just enough and EG SUGGESTING TO THIS PERSON that it was Lucas

SABBM
:thinking:
Are you aware of how an ACTIVE INVESTIGATION works?
LE (and our VI's) know information we don't.
They can't release all information they have as it could possibly hinder the case against EG and/or them finding Lucas.
Information is released at random.
Facts that are released haven't necessarily happened on THAT day (eg: the LL didn't report the sighting of Lucas on the day that this information was told to us. LE would have been aware of this long before we were told about it)
LE's job is not to keep us updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member