Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #14 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I stand by my opinion/thoughts on this case. She hit him in the head too hard this time. Knocked him out. Put him to bed. Brain swell. He passed. Then think and act on diposing the body. Crime games helped for ideas. Your mind races when you are under duress. No help. Just acted. Left baby alone sleeping while she hid him. Moo

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

This makes me think he believed EG. Is Lucas his oldest? If so, she's more experienced, she's a mother and I'm sure she gas-lighted (gas-lit?) him about it: Kids get bruises! What are you accusing me of! How dare you! Don't leave him with me if you think I'm so horrible. Lucas, I'm not mean to you...AM I? No, of course not, you just got rug burn with your cousins, remember?

I need to go clean my brain out, now.

Why he believes EG over his own family and his own child, I cannot answer and maybe he can't either, yet.

only posting to say i couldn't agree more w this dialogue, from what we know about EG and have seen in interviews i can completely see her saying this

Every day I come here. Every day I wish for news about Lucas. I am starting to fear this little love bug will never be found. I have prayed so hard that he would be returned to the people who love him. I am so disheartened and sad.
I feel exactly the same and I have prayed so much too.
Lucas we love you and are trying:tantrum:

I’m not 100% sure anyone could identify a child accurately they had only seen once, especially “peeking” out of a window. I didn’t hear or read anything about this sighting until very recentIy. thought that LE in an interview said the last confirmed sighting was on 2/11 when EG introduced the kids to the neighbor children.

I think both scenarios make sense but the 2/11 date would give her time. Time to think smoke more mj, think, get high, clean up, think, get high, come up with a story, test story and fit some time into her “soccer mom” fake life. Think get high sleep, think some more. When she was ready with a solid fairy tale she ran to neighbors, probably after she smoked so she didn’t have the shakes. Then let the whole story roll.

Nothing, and most of those who should have nurtured this little boy, have good intent. The distant family might be the exception.

This is going togo on a lot longer than I had hoped. I don’t understand the evil in some people. in some people. I’ve seen it, I know it, but I don’t understand it. People have children and don’t think that cute baby is going to grow up and need love and attention. In Lucas’ case he needed an extraordinary amount of love and care due to his disability. He fidnt get it. Period. No one close to him gave him the basics. This is so very very sad.
Gonna need a source on the landlord ever only seeing Lucas once.

Whether you believe it or not, Lucas was seen alive on 2/16 at around 5:30 pm.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

I guess it depends on the person's maturity level and support system.
When my mom was 26, she had a 10 year old (me), an 8 year old, and a 5 year old.
My dad worked long days, and my mom was a SAHM.
She never once put us in harms way-not then and not when she was a new mom, either.
She later admitted that she did miss out on a lot of things her kidless friends did, but when she became a mom, she had to make a decision on what was more important.
If only EG had the same mindset...Lucas would still be here.

i think this is a really good point and helpful way to view her mindset. respectfully (and im not sure of your exact age), i think there may be a generational difference here too as it is increasingly common for people to have kids at later ages now. i realize this is different depending on metropolitan areas vs small towns/rural etc but im fairly confident i sound reasonable, when from the beginning it struck me as odd/there were unstable dynamics involved since she is a 26 year with four kids and has birthed three. im definitely not saying wonderful people who provide a wonderful family life don't have 3-4 kids by 26 but its just more uncommon now, imo/from what i've seen (im 2 years older than EG and some of my friends/acquaintances are starting to get engaged, a few have had their first or second kid).

only pointing this out bc i think it is very likely at age 26, EG had single friends without the responsibilities she had (using the word friend loosely, could just ppl you party with). between age and the drug use (id imagine if she was seriously into drugs age matters less), it was probably very "easy" for EG to make bad decisions on a daily basis. particularly if JH was gone a lot and she didn't work, she could have both been lonely but also lied to him about the extent of her partying/drugs. definitely agree with you maturity plays a role and it doesn't excuse her behavior but again, were trying to get in her mindset...

Seems to me that EG was able to snow a lot of people. Even when Lucas tried to tell about the abuse, the adults weren't sure what to think at first: http://www.kansas.com/news/local/article201392504.html

"Houchin said Lucas had told her long before he disappeared that he did not like his stepmother. When Houchin asked why, she said, he replied: “She’s mean to me.”
When she questioned him, Houchin said, the boy said, “She is too.”

Read more here: http://www.kansas.com/news/local/article201392504.html#storylink=cpy

MOO![/QUOTE]

Quote snipped by me.

I didn't get the impression that LH's family who made the abuse complaints were snowed by EG or that they "weren't sure what to think at first". We don't know what questions the great-grandmother asked for him to answer "She is too".

Great-grandmother quote:

"“Lucas told me several times that (his stepmother) did not like him and that she was mean to him. I talked to (Lucas’ father) with (the stepmother) present and of course she said it was not true,” the letter says.

Read more here: http://www.kansas.com/news/local/article201392504.html#storylink=cpy

Still reading all the links and bumping for Lucas:heartbeat:

I’m not 100% sure anyone could identify a child accurately they had only seen once, especially “peeking” out of a window. I didn’t hear or read anything about this sighting until very recentIy. thought that LE in an interview said the last confirmed sighting was on 2/11 when EG introduced the kids to the neighbor children.

I think both scenarios make sense but the 2/11 date would give her time. Time to think smoke more mj, think, get high, clean up, think, get high, come up with a story, test story and fit some time into her “soccer mom” fake life. Think get high sleep, think some more. When she was ready with a solid fairy tale she ran to neighbors, probably after she smoked so she didn’t have the shakes. Then let the whole story roll.

Nothing, and most of those who should have nurtured this little boy, have good intent. The distant family might be the exception.

This is going togo on a lot longer than I had hoped. I don’t understand the evil in some people. in some people. I’ve seen it, I know it, but I don’t understand it. People have children and don’t think that cute baby is going to grow up and need love and attention. In Lucas’ case he needed an extraordinary amount of love and care due to his disability. He fidnt get it. Period. No one close to him gave him the basics. This is so very very sad.
While you do have a point in the general sense, in this particular case the chances of it being a random kid alone in EG house at the time she was proven to be elsewhere without Lucas are very, very slim. Plus the source for that info is VI.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

I just want to log in and see that he has been found..... How can one little boy affect so many. I can’t imagine how you feel FLA and hope I never have to find out.

About the LL and Lucas.
I would bet that Lucas was with LG and JH when they went to view the house. People don't usually rent a house sight unseen. The LL could have spent quite some time with them viewing the house and then again on the day that the lease was signed.
I'm a leasing agent at an apartment complex and when people come in with their children to view the apartments I can get quite chummy with the kids.
I'm in Calif and there is a 3 person limit in our 1 bed room apartments, 5 for a 2 bed 2 bath.

This makes me think he believed EG. Is Lucas his oldest? If so, she's more experienced, she's a mother and I'm sure she gas-lighted (gas-lit?) him about it: Kids get bruises! What are you accusing me of! How dare you! Don't leave him with me if you think I'm so horrible. Lucas, I'm not mean to you...AM I? No, of course not, you just got rug burn with your cousins, remember?

I need to go clean my brain out, now.

Why he believes EG over his own family and his own child, I cannot answer and maybe he can't either, yet.
She gaslighted a lot of people. She probably has a bigger fear of those people communicating with each other than she does of Lucas being found. Dirty.

She gaslighted a lot of people. She probably has a bigger fear of those people communicating with each other than she does of Lucas being found. Dirty.
Oh IMO she gaslighted many people and she's shady as midnight.:gaah:
:moo:

Please remember you cannot post from random Facebook or any social media accounts. Also you cannot post comments from any social media account.

Thanks,
Tricia

I give up. Lol. I'll just stick to reading. Sorry about that though. I thought that as long it was in reference to EG we could post about it.

Sadly I think whomever did the disposal probably did it over county lines, complicating matters further. Oh how my head and heart ache right now:facepalm:.
Still reading and thinking of you Lucas honey:floating:.
I wonder if she disposed of poor Lucas over state line.
She did a good job hiding him.
I hope LE is not put in the position of having to give up on the search.
LE is probably checking cameras near and far to track her SUV. A time consuming task.
WHERE ARE YOU LUCAS?

I wonder if she disposed of poor Lucas over state line.
She did a good job hiding him.
I hope LE is not put in the position of having to give up on the search.
LE is probably checking cameras near and far to track her SUV. A time consuming task.
WHERE ARE YOU LUCAS?
I've had a hunch someone helped EG after the fact. Sure she had time to do it herself also. I believe that the area from El Dorado to Eureka should've been searched. I'm not involved in searching and am therefore not directing anyone to do so.
That's over more than one county line and is bound to complicate the search efforts.
State line is possible too but since we know he was seen alive at around 5;30 by the LL, I don't think EG would've had the opportunity to go over state lines but I'm not from there.
Believing as I do that she snapped and had help after the fact, possibly by someone unknown to anyone else in her life, he could be really far out. And since TM of TES compared this case to the CA case, there's also that to ponder. If you kill your little child, you are usually going to dump them somewhere close. But Lucas called her "Emily" and I don't really think EG was ever a loving or caring stepmom to him. :thinking:

I give up. Lol. I'll just stick to reading. Sorry about that though. I thought that as long it was in reference to EG we could post about it.

:stay: We look forward to your input. Trust me, lots and lots of us have gotten confused about the rules from time to time. I know I have and still do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove