Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #15 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I call him Luke and my mother in law calls him Luke a lot, but his mom calls him Lucas.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Bless your heart. I feel so special that you felt like sharing that!

Did his mom pick out the name? Seems like picking out a baby name can be such a big deal. I call my oldest by his full first name. It never occurred to me that others would shorten it to Jay! My 22 year old self was rather appalled.

Checking in for Lucas, too.

I spent time yesterday on a websleuths thread shared earlier of other caregivers who attempted a cover-up for murder of a child. And I've nothing constructive to say.

I also read of little James led away and killed by two ten year olds. And the guilt his mom carries "I let him go". And I'm angry. That all the people who loved Lucas are forced to grapple with all these emotions because the person who took him from them is too selfish to own it.

I hope the investigation is working behind the scenes, but I worry that answers will be elusive. Even with some "confessions" that lead to remains, there is a sense of still not having closure. We can't get back the time we spend in limbo, hoping for and loving a missing child, considering all of the possibilities. The family may start a foundation to help other kids or remarry and have more children, but they can't regain what they've lost. What was taken from them. Not just their sweet children, but the grief process.

I'm most disturbed by knowing that the innocent players in this case will harbor the most guilt. And, especially in this case, they did try to save him! The person or people who are guilty, will repress and deny their guilt. They will not grieve for anyone but themselves.

And those thoughts and feelings of mine won't bring Lucas home. Or bring comfort to the people who know and love him.

It also made me wonder... apparently young James was referred to as Jamie in the media and it bothered his mum. Did Lucas go by Lucas? Did Emily call "hey Lucas"? Or is this Luke to his friends and family? Not that we here at websleuths should be invited to call him Luke. I could see any nickname being a special term of endearment that the family would like to keep to themselves, but those are the kinds of thoughts swirling in my head while we wait.

#TeamLucas

James Bulger? Honestly, the case makes me sick.

Did his mom pick out the name? Seems like picking out a baby name can be such a big deal. I call my oldest by his full first name. It never occurred to me that others would shorten it to Jay! My 22 year old self was rather appalled.

Ha, I have so many "nicknames", it's crazy. I'm very rarely called my full first name!

"Luke"... how sweet. It hadn't occurred to me actually that he might be called Luke. I love hearing these little bits about him :heartluv:

You know, that's a great question that I'm going to have to ask his mom. I came into this family only three years ago so I missed Luke's baby years.

I love his name Lucas Allen, fits perfect together, for a perfect little boy.

Ha, I have so many "nicknames", it's crazy. I'm very rarely called my full first name!

"Luke"... how sweet. It hadn't occurred to me actually that he might be called Luke. I love hearing these little bits about him [emoji813]luv:
Between my sisters, my sister in law, and myself we have 11 kids (and I watch 8 of them full time). I don't call any of them by their full name. Something about nicknames is just.. cool :)

Between my sisters, my sister in law, and myself we have 11 kids (and I watch 8 of them full time). I don't call any of them by their full name. Something about nicknames is just.. cool :)

Thanks for sharing these insights into Lucas with us. It makes him all the more real to us. Such a dear precious little boy.
Hugs to you today:grouphug:

Oh my gosh!! FINALLY!
*runs to link*

Thank you for posting this, Ana.
These poor kids. How can people do this? For 2 years and more they are left like trash. It shakes me to the core how monsterous people can be.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

This isn't a case I have followed, but it just goes to show that even if someone thinks they've found the perfect hiding place, the remains *can* still be found!

Maybe this is the sort of thing EG needs to know. She has zero reason for complacency. They could be knocking on her cell door any day to tell her that the full charges are going to be brought against her for Lucas.
Bank on it!

For anyone who is interested, as we compared Lucas' case to this little guys, Jesse Wilson's remains have been found.

Another lost to the system: https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...=14021664&highlight=jesse+wilson#post14021664

I've followed Jesse's case in the news since he went missing. Another innocent child that the system failed. I pray he gets the justice he deserves!

On another note - while reading up on Jesse's case I recalled while he was missing, in order to bring awareness to him, his school wrote on the windows of the buses. (#BringJesseHome) It's just a thought, but would LH's school be willing to do this for Lucas? Maybe someone in KS with a contact on that school board or that superintendent could ask? Most people pay attention to buses. Just a thought.
KNXV%20Lead%20Jesse%20Home%20Gathering%207-30_1469940187830_43418642_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

https://www.abc15.com/news/region-w...-up-the-night-for-missing-buckeye-10-year-old

Great idea, Here&Now.

Lucas is The Batman
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0708.JPG
    IMG_0708.JPG
    103.3 KB · Views: 347
If there is anyone even awake right now (chi, where are ya?!) Please could someone head over to the flyers thread just to proof the graphic I made. I'm sooooo tired and do not want to post on the page with spelling errors!

Very impressive!!

thread 15.

I find myself getting more angry and frustrated with each thread. I've kept up since the beginning and I am so over this.

lucas, please give us a sign pumpkin. where are you?

To report in Tapatalk, click on the body of the post to highlight it then click on the three little dots in the upper right hand corner and it will give you a short menu. Just click on report. Only works when the post is highlighted though.

Sent from my N9132 using Tapatalk
Wish this worked, but it never has for me on Tapatalk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
learningtolive616