Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #15 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Praying today IS THE DAY!!! Lucas needs to be found and justice served !!

**I just saw where little Jesse has been found...there is hope for Lucas especially with all of his earth angels out there searching for him !!

Praying today IS THE DAY!!! Lucas needs to be found and justice served !!

**I just saw where little Jesse has been found...there is hope for Lucas especially with all of his earth angels out there searching for him !!

Yes. And our own FoxFire and Los.... Please give us a sign :please:

I come here everyday hoping to see good news about Lucas.. I never give up on hope, and I believe in miracles. I pray for the family of lucas and all the searchers, God be with each one always...One more thing I would like to add, is sometimes silence from LE and news reporters isn't a bad thing, maybe they don't want certain people knowing what their next move will be. To all the wonderful WS members your amazing and the love and compassion you show is awesome...

Yes. And our own FoxFire and Los.... Please give us a sign :please:
I was thinking about this the other day. I have no doubt that if that was possible, they would. No doubt. [emoji813]beat:

I came across a case today that I hadn't heard of before. It had some haunting similarities to Lucas' case, even down to the stepmother 'putting him down for a nap' around the time he 'went missing'.

Do these people have some sort of script or something? :mad:

http://charleyproject.org/case/paul-leonard-baker
Great psychos think alike?

ETA: did they search for Paul in the various neighbors' yards?

I came across a case today that I hadn't heard of before. It had some haunting similarities to Lucas' case, even down to the stepmother 'putting him down for a nap' around the time he 'went missing'.

Do these people have some sort of script or something? :mad:

http://charleyproject.org/case/paul-leonard-baker

UGH, he was never found. Lord PLEASE don't let that happen to Lucas, I don't think I could bear it.

I was thinking about this the other day. I have no doubt that if that was possible, they would. No doubt. [emoji813]beat:

I hear ya. Boy, do they have all the answers now.

(For anyone who doesn't know, or is new, we lost members here last year, FoxFire & Los2188. They were very dedicated here... they are missed).

thread 15.

I find myself getting more angry and frustrated with each thread. I've kept up since the beginning and I am so over this.

lucas, please give us a sign pumpkin. where are you?

I feel the same way. This case is wearing me thin. I have become so depressed that this little sweetie pie is still missing. I so badly want him found so his family can mourn him and give the the proper burial and respect he deserves.

And Deorr has never been found has he? So many cases it's just incredibly sad and makes me so:stormingmad:.

And Deorr has never been found has he? So many cases it's just incredibly sad and makes me so:stormingmad:.

Agreed, followed and still check in poor Deorr... let's hope they are both (and all) found TODAY!

In a lot of these cases is there just not enough evidence to prosecute without a body. Are there any missing child cases that have successfully been prosecuted w/o body

In a lot of these cases is there just not enough evidence to prosecute without a body. Are there any missing child cases that have successfully been prosecuted w/o body

Yes- it’s very possible.

April Jones is a recent one that comes to mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has LE ever confirmed that they suspect foul play? If so, have they stated whether something happened at the house or elsewhere? Did she leave the house again that night, after returning from OG with her daughter?

Sorry- been feeling under the weather the last few days and I worked all weekend, and can't remember all the details right now.

I just got a 404 Error page. You can post a thread, just remember to click on "Amber Alert", name, age, what state and town in headline.

Add more details in the thread, such as suspect's name and/or description and make of car, license plate, where last seen.

WOW!!!!
LE got him and the child is safe!
That was super fast, thank god!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads