Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checking in for any word on Lucas.
This is so heartbreaking.:heartbeat:

You’ve done more than most would. From the beginning your heart has been with Lucas and the rest of us. You can come here anytime and all of us locals will welcome you with open arms! So thankful for you.

Go ahead - click them 3 times. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ll definitely still be around - hopefully bringing answers to the many questions we all have.

I recently started working with several other families to help get the word out about their missing loved ones - one in particular is local to me. I’m certainly glad that I can offer help to them, but somewhat sad that it’s only because there’s so little I feel I can do at the moment to help find Lucas. If only I had ruby slippers and could click my heels 3 times and end up in Kansas.

:thinking :
We're going to find him! Thank you for being an advocate for so many missing. The families are blessed to have your support.

If there is anyone even awake right now (chi, where are ya?!) Please could someone head over to the flyers thread just to proof the graphic I made. I'm sooooo tired and do not want to post on the page with spelling errors!

If there is anyone even awake right now (chi, where are ya?!) Please could someone head over to the flyers thread just to proof the graphic I made. I'm sooooo tired and do not want to post on the page with spelling errors!

It looks perfect. I love it!

Morning all! Checking in! Praying today is the day little Lucas is found! ❤️

Hate how slow this thread is getting. I came here to get caught up only to see I'm not that far behind. Prayers for answers. <3

Hate how slow this thread is getting. I came here to get caught up only to see I'm not that far behind. Prayers for answers. <3

There are so many pieces being fit together though... and progress is occuring whether it feels like 'news' is there or not (lets be honest sometimes it's a blessing to have the news out of the way)

Like a marble statue, it takes time to hone down the vision from raw resource, delineate What Is, from the What Ifs...

Take faith. Keep pressing on & introducing the world to Lucas & the search for him. The miracle of what you all are and are doing is well at work in this kid's life & all who knew him.

Yes I know the feeling. I do wish we could dig into the meat of this case. And I do understand the reluctance, but there are aspects that don&#8217;t match that we aren&#8217;t allowed to question. And with that said, I registered here in the mid 2000&#8217;s to follow a case and stayed away over 13 years until I read about Lucas&#8217; disappearance. I have decided to follow it, but comment very little.

I have a very very strong feeling, after being involved in several serious similar matters in Alaska, this is not going to turn out well, and there very well may be significant more heartache fir family, friends and everyone who is searching and involved with this case.

I wish nothing but the best to find him. And I pray that people in Kansas rise up and demand significant changes within the agency who allowed the Brewer child to remain in danger from his own mother and was found encased in concrete.

. I also hope that Lucas is the last child that will suffer under the social workers and the ststem that should have protected him. The agency needs a major housecleaning, a change in missions and measures and daily iversite by the lawmakers who are elected to manage them effectively. Until that happens there will be more children missing or dead similar to Brewer and Hernandez.

By any viewpoint when the reports came to the agency&#8217;s attention, especially with family concerns all if those children should have been closely monitored and/or removed from that household. As a result another child is missing, and may have suffered needlessly. I have heard the excuses an agency can offer, overworked, budget constraints, etc. but the fact is the system failed again. And there are other kids out there in the same danger.

Ill ll continue to pray for Lucas, his family members who care and the other children who are under the pervue if Kansas child protection agency.

I also strongly suggest that the family contact any company company who is inspecting property in the area, any area in any direction to ask that they also search and keep their eyes open. Lucas could be several hundred mikes away. Begin with helicopter contractors and ask if they have contracts. If there is military close them as well. Those folks cover a lot of territory in every direction.

Be safe and well.

EVERTHING IN MY POSTS ARE MY OPINION.

Sorry Ana I was cat-napping:blushing:.
So sorry to hear about Jesse it's just another kick in the gut but I'm so glad he's been found:(.
Lucas they're gonna find you dear one.:candle:

Sorry Ana I was cat-napping:blushing:.
So sorry to hear about Jesse it's just another kick in the gut but I'm so glad he's been found:(.
Lucas they're gonna find you dear one.:candle:

Ha, don't worry. I've got to used to us both being here "out-of-hours".

Ah, I know. It was long awaited for. It was the best thing that was gonna come for little Jesse. Damn, Lucas, we're coming for you.

Checking in for Lucas, too.

I spent time yesterday on a websleuths thread shared earlier of other caregivers who attempted a cover-up for murder of a child. And I've nothing constructive to say.

I also read of little James led away and killed by two ten year olds. And the guilt his mom carries "I let him go". And I'm angry. That all the people who loved Lucas are forced to grapple with all these emotions because the person who took him from them is too selfish to own it.

I hope the investigation is working behind the scenes, but I worry that answers will be elusive. Even with some "confessions" that lead to remains, there is a sense of still not having closure. We can't get back the time we spend in limbo, hoping for and loving a missing child, considering all of the possibilities. The family may start a foundation to help other kids or remarry and have more children, but they can't regain what they've lost. What was taken from them. Not just their sweet children, but the grief process.

I'm most disturbed by knowing that the innocent players in this case will harbor the most guilt. And, especially in this case, they did try to save him! The person or people who are guilty, will repress and deny their guilt. They will not grieve for anyone but themselves.

And those thoughts and feelings of mine won't bring Lucas home. Or bring comfort to the people who know and love him.

It also made me wonder... apparently young James was referred to as Jamie in the media and it bothered his mum. Did Lucas go by Lucas? Did Emily call "hey Lucas"? Or is this Luke to his friends and family? Not that we here at websleuths should be invited to call him Luke. I could see any nickname being a special term of endearment that the family would like to keep to themselves, but those are the kinds of thoughts swirling in my head while we wait.

#TeamLucas

For anyone who is interested, as we compared Lucas' case to this little guys, Jesse Wilson's remains have been found.

Another lost to the system: https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...=14021664&highlight=jesse+wilson#post14021664

This isn't a case I have followed, but it just goes to show that even if someone thinks they've found the perfect hiding place, the remains *can* still be found!

Maybe this is the sort of thing EG needs to know. She has zero reason for complacency. They could be knocking on her cell door any day to tell her that the full charges are going to be brought against her for Lucas.

Checking in for Lucas, too.

I spent time yesterday on a websleuths thread shared earlier of other caregivers who attempted a cover-up for murder of a child. And I've nothing constructive to say.

I also read of little James led away and killed by two ten year olds. And the guilt his mom carries "I let him go". And I'm angry. That all the people who loved Lucas are forced to grapple with all these emotions because the person who took him from them is too selfish to own it.

I hope the investigation is working behind the scenes, but I worry that answers will be elusive. Even with some "confessions" that lead to remains, there is a sense of still not having closure. We can't get back the time we spend in limbo, hoping for and loving a missing child, considering all of the possibilities. The family may start a foundation to help other kids or remarry and have more children, but they can't regain what they've lost. What was taken from them. Not just their sweet children, but the grief process.

I'm most disturbed by knowing that the innocent players in this case will harbor the most guilt. And, especially in this case, they did try to save him! The person or people who are guilty, will repress and deny their guilt. They will not grieve for anyone but themselves.

And those thoughts and feelings of mine won't bring Lucas home. Or bring comfort to the people who know and love him.

It also made me wonder... apparently young James was referred to as Jamie in the media and it bothered his mum. Did Lucas go by Lucas? Did Emily call "hey Lucas"? Or is this Luke to his friends and family? Not that we here at websleuths should be invited to call him Luke. I could see any nickname being a special term of endearment that the family would like to keep to themselves, but those are the kinds of thoughts swirling in my head while we wait.

#TeamLucas
I call him Luke and my mother in law calls him Luke a lot, but his mom calls him Lucas.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

I know that we all, myself included, get very antsy not hearing from LE or seeing Lucas being shared. I hope that, like the Adea Shabani case that just broke, LE is working hard behind the scenes (and I believe they are). We heard very little from LE during Adea’s investigation and then bam. I just hope that is the case here. Thinking of you every day Lucas!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members